just booked for June 2018 ... cheaper than last year

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by tw1mempho, Sep 22, 2017.

1. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    We are going in early June, 2018 and found a pretty good bargain thru Expedia travel. Saved 300 dollars over last year visit to Grand Oasis Sens ( GOS.)
    We have been going to Temptation Resort (TTR) but last year they were closed and now they have out priced us for a revisit.
    GOS was fun and we found that everything can be worked out with most hotel problems with a little effort.

Did we leave TTR, no, TTR left us. We will miss our visits to TTR, but we plan to make the most out of our trips to Cancun where every we land. And in June 2018 we will land at GOS !

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  2. westtexas

westtexas Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1
    We can't wait to go back to SENS!!!! We are members at TTR, but the member price increase of $90 per night is a joke. We are beach people, so no way paying that much on a regular basis for that location.

3. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    We can't wait to go back to SENS!!!! We are members at TTR, but the member price increase of $90 per night is a joke. We are beach people, so no way paying that much on a regular basis for that location

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and I think that GOS prices are dropping a little because TTR has reopened .... we saved from last year....

4. Nic&Dev

Nic&Dev Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    We had a good time at Sens, We are doing one week at Sens and the other at TTR in Nov. Its definitely more expensive then last time we went so we will see if TTR is worth the price increase and decide if we are going to return in the spring.
    I agree the prices at Sens have gone down a bit with TTR reopening.

5. TheGingerandTheGiant

TheGingerandTheGiant Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    We just booked 10 nights at the Sens in February. We're paying $600 less than we paid this past February. We wanted to go to TTR, but it was double the price.

6. toolguy27

toolguy27 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0

7. toolguy27

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    My wife and I are also going in June 2 thru 9. Booking tonight. 2nd year good price better than TTR where we went the year before

8. DannKathy

DannKathy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 2
    With the sale they had, we got 6 nights at TTR for $1,440 which I thought was pretty decent. I've never priced the Sens, what are the rates like for January?

9. toolguy27

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Our price in June was 2700 for 7 nights including airfare and San Kian. Was 3400 least year

10. toolguy27

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Our all in cost was 2700 7 nights San Kian and included airfare. Was 3400 last year at the same time. At that price as can go twice as often

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice