Premier by Original VIP

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Joe_n_Lizz, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    We have not bought a membership but I am a haggler at heart and love to do it. I would say after they show you what they have to offer walk away and make them come back to you.

2. Albert Hartlage

Albert Hartlage Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    One haggler to another, I'll give it a shot. Was hoping I could find someone wanting to sell theirs?

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    They don't come back... once you stand up from the table they stop.

So when they get to their best and final, well.... maybe next visit. :)

Although they do have one more person make sure you were treated respectfully, and to make one more offer, but then you're done.

Jamie

4. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Gotta love the white towels!!

5. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    One good thing right now... with the re-opening and everything being new, even the regular towels are thick and fluffy. :)

Jamie

6. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 1
    I bought a membership and until recently have been happy with it. I booked a trip for Jan and then found a deal on the internet that beat the member price I paid. Called member services and told them about it and at first they said no way. After telling them the website and the deal they said they new about the deal and reservations would change my reservation to make it better than the deal I found. I have been calling reservations and cant get through. I have left emails and have got no response. I have never had any trouble getting through to reservations in the past. We will see what happens.

7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I have ALWAYS been able to beat the prices offered to me via membership (been to the presentation 3 times now, and know a lot of deals) by looking on discount sites. Even TTR themselves with the cyber deal beat the prices they were offering me in early November. There are reasons for being members but one of them is not to save $

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. r&a 1964

Ratings:
    +672 / 1

I just got an e-mail back from Premier and they gave the member prices and every 3rd night free deal. We had booked 8 nights so we added a 9th night free and got credit for 2 other nights. Seems they are making it right. Still not happy I have to find the deals and then ask for them. I think as a member they should e-mail us and let us know about a deal like that. I thought that was part of the perks of being a member. Excited to be staying an extra night with out changing the vacation budget though!

9. SimpleRegret

SimpleRegret Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I’m glad I clicked on this thread. Just got off the phone with premier and they’re going to honor the 3rd night free for our trip in feb while still only paying our premier price for the nights. :D:D:D

10. r&a 1964

Ratings:
    +672 / 1
    Sounds right. Same thing they did for us. You didn't think to ask why they didn't tell you about the sale did you?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice