Exercising Together !!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Deleted member 12579, Jan 5, 2011.

1. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Hey girl I saw this and well I think you,Carol, Christy, Me, Debbie and Kim. Well alot of us are in the same boat and maybe that cause we are all getting older. Last year I took off 25 lbs but this year I am up and will be going in 11 days probably the highest weight that I have ever been there.I have just been fighting a cold for almost 6 months and I fight the knee pain during workouts. The workouts are just no fun anymore cause of it. Alot of the dresses that I normally wear won't fit ( hell that pisses me off, screwing with my friggin sexy) and my favorite cover ups, not even maybe this year. Anyways I love you the way you are and life as we all get older it is just getting harder and harder to lose. My muffin is gonna jiggle alot so I hope you will be there dancing up a storm and jiggling with me. I am only down 2 lbs as of right now.(Now that is sad) I will still give it my all for the next 11 days in hopes of at least losing 5 lbs. Just cause I would like my scrubs to fit when I get back and I am already having the apple roll down the belly with them. I can't wait to see you again.

2. chris-n-allison

chris-n-allison Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Definitely gonna get out there and jiggle with you!!! So far I've managed to get a little over 20 lbs off, but that still leaves me about 15-20 lbs heavier than I've ever gone before....I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I tried to squeeze all this voluptuousness into my school girl costume!! It was quite a sight! LOL!! Got a few new things and have decided I'm gonna rock what I've got. I see some sexy jiggles and Sambuca in our future! See ya soon!!!!

3. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    bad food choices this week. so chin up better now right!!

4. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    Well been a long time since I didn't post in here.. And it's the time to kicked back in.. After doing all type of reno around the house and been racing all summer time to start back to weight and loose some of my ice cream fat I got =)

5. Jess_2703

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    Started on august 21st and I'm down to 6.4 pounds. ( I cheated this weekend but still got my training going. )

I tough I would had die at least 6 times last week.. This week much easier, mixing heavier weights in now as well.

6. Jess_2703

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    I didn't post here in a while. And nobody seems to read here no more.

Anyways;

I'm down by 4 pounds this week for a total of 10.6 pounds since October. For a big total of 17.4 Pounds since mid August 21st.
    Still 5 months 4 days before our trip so I have plenty of time to get some fast off ! :)

7. Crystal

Crystal Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +321 / 1
    Way to go!!!!! Great job!!!!! It's definitely a journey on its own!!

8. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone. It been a really long time for me since I posted. Been missing I think since I started my own business 3 years ago. As it ends up when you own your own business and work it pretty much alone 12 to 13 hours a day for 3 years you tend to eat a lot of fast food. It a horrible circle to not be able to leave the shop at all and to tired to make food before bed. Which adds up to WEIGHT GAIN.. :) not an excuse, I could have done better but was completely burnt out the last year and a half of it. I closed my business for that reason. I couldn't continue to work those hours alon. So I took last summer off and didn't give a shit what I ate or drank..lol but now it's time to get real. I have at least 40 lbs to get off and no one to blame but me..I sure would like to have some others do it with me..again! ; ) my thread has been going for a long time because I think it's a great place to keep in touch and share your progress. . Thanks for keeping this post going for so long! ! Xoxo Kim

9. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Awesome to see you posting again...it has been too long @Partydollgirl .
    Our best to you and Brewster

You are right!
    This thread you started has been running a long time

10. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi! Good to hear from you! Hopefully see you two in April! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice