Who else has had the Temptation Yacht experience?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Stacia_and_John, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Just curious, as there are quite a few of new members on CCC now that new-TTR is beginning to hit her stride. How many of y'all have been fortunate enough to get out on the Yacht for the half-day of... whatever you want it to be?

The Boobs Cruise is the bizshiznit for over-the-top party boating, let's keep that straight. You want crazy? You Get Crazy on the BC. Yacht's a bit different. More chill, probably equally naked and different int he activity, in our experience. Who else has gone, and who else is interested in doing it?

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Love being out on the yacht.

3. instyle&live

instyle&live Enthusiast Registered Member

T.O. North of the pond and south of the mountains
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    We are certainly interested...hope to get more info when we arrive to TTR tomorrow, Oct.23. Are you folks there next week, re: Oct.23-28?

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    We have taken the yacht each trip with a group of friends and usually a new couple...like when we were asked the first time...and it is our favorite time.
    It can be as wild or tame as those on it.
    We tend to get a bit wild and sometimes naked especially while swimming.
    The crew is friendly and really takes care of you.
    It does cost on the order of $100 per couple including the tip.

We will probably experience our first Boobs Cruise this April.
    Wife and I will go it alone even if our friends do not wish to join us.
    We do not mind nudity and fun but wife is not into having or watching public sex.
    My solution is to have her look away or wear her blind fold!
    We can then have a first hand experience as to the difference between the Boobs Cruise and our yacht trips.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. DFW fun

DFW fun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +619 / 0
    Hopefully it's available when we are there and we get an invite! We got an invite last September but didn't take the group up on it. Would like to this April.

6. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    We don't get to TTR until Oct. 28, and Guido talked me out of asking for the yacht this time, as he asserted that the Sexy Pool on Halloween Day itself is going to be more than enough awesome-sauce for that day.

Every cruise is different, every mix of people is different. It IS a good time though, and generally, we've been anked as we are headed out of the lagoon each time, which is fun.

Man, those guys serving on the yacht are all over it. Prompt, with custom drink orders even.

7. instyle&live

instyle&live Enthusiast Registered Member

T.O. North of the pond and south of the mountains
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Is the yacht trip organized by TTR as part of their tour offerings? And reference to comments by DFW fun, is there a special invite?

8. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    As far as I know the yachts can only be reserved by Premier members for a fee.
    But the privilege must be part of your contract. As far as special invite it refers to someone having the yacht reserved and asking you to come along...typically splitting the fee and tip among group.
    The yachts at TTR (I believe there are 2) holdup to 10. I cannot recall cost...maybe $350 but with tip I think ~$500 or ~$100/ couple.
    I believe across the street from TTR, and not affiliated with TTR, there are yachts for charter. There os a big one that holds 20 thatI believe is only $600 (plus tip for crew).

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  9. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    One interesting experiment is... Going to TTR during a time frame when you don't iknow anyone who is going (which is hard to do for us, actually LOL!) and then reserving the Yacht and just seeing who it'll be that goes along with for the naked-party shenanigans.

10. dnagroupride

dnagroupride Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0
    The Yacht is a blast! Open to all shenanigans, naked partying, snorkeling, swimming and beyond. As everything who is on the yacht defines the level of debauchery and fun. For us, we are always open to either reserve the yacht or be participants. With a total of 10 people or 5 couples splitting the cost makes it reasonable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice