1st day

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by prhodes, Sep 10, 2017.

1. prhodes

prhodes Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    SUCKS!
    Next time I'll take my coworkers to TTR!

2. prhodes

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Probably should have waited till the second day to post.
    My beef was slow check in and the loss of party vibe since my last stay. And my warm room didn't help. And a mini fridge and free WiFi would have been great.
    But the food and drink and hospitality were great.

3. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    Actually, we've been to few different resort and free wifi ? We always had to pay ours.
    GP is a more conservative resort, we were aware of that and we decide to give it a try anyways.
    We were there with some TTR folks, and of course it was pretty much calm, but we decide to make the most of it.. some night was wilder until security broke the party.
    You can't compare GP to TTR not the same type of resort and I did both. If I didn't had found a deal for TTR, GP would have been my destination this year.
    But you are right... Staff is really spot on, like any staff I met they will do anything for you to make you feel home
    Food, ok, I personnaly thinks TTR was better, but that's my taste of pallet.

Hope you enjoyed your time overthere. ( Just saw it was from 21st last month :) )
    No fridge ? Call reception they will bring you ice if needed.

4. prhodes

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Still had a great time and it was a good place to vacation with some co-workers.
    The time I stayed their before was when TTR was being rebuilt and the vibe was a lot better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice