First Week Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Tyler and Angie, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Tyler and Angie

Tyler and Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    Love you two as well. Hopefully you guys can make it down for HnH week. If not, I guess we're on for June.

2. Tyler and Angie

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    Guy's I hope your trip was great? Tyler and I really enjoyed meeting the two of you. Sorry we didn't hang out together too much. We met so many people on this trip due to the fact that there were soooooo many regulars that we just got tied up with smaller groups. Keep an eye out for our travel dates and maybe our paths will cross again. I know Oct of this year. Possibly Late Dec then April/June/August/Oct of next year. Plenty of opportunities. Yay!

3. Tyler and Angie

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    John, Tyler went to the extreme of sneaking around in Nice Shoes looking around for a pair of pliers so we could turn on the water. LOL It was funny as hell watching him sneak around with his Cell Phone Light trying to find pliers. He went into Nice Shoes and was blown away at how nice it was. Didn't find pliers but was going to go back and take pictures to be the first to post them. Forgot to go back then they opened the next night! Oh well!
    I also forgot to leave in my review anything about Nice Shoes. It was FANTASTIC!!!! They combined the old sports bar and nice shoes, added VERY GOOD A/C, a really nice bar that's easy to get to and get drinks from. The lights were great and the atmosphere was Great!!! Couldn't speak any higher!
    Also, Tyler and I are there HnH week, so I do expect an invitation to one of those late night Jacuzzi Parties! LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Tyler and Angie

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    Someone suggested that they make CROCS with heels. Might be an option.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Tyler and Angie

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    We did! It was great just to be back at our old stomping grounds. It was good to see old friends and make new life long friends.

6. LL_Cool_J

LL_Cool_J Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The TTR vets seem to be pretty understanding and easy going about all of the issues the resort is having early on. It probably takes a lot to taint your view on a place where you have shared so many good memories. The resort fails to recognize that they are risking new business streams by putting out an inferior product for consumption by potential new clientele. The first impression is often the lasting impression. And basic amenities are non-negotiable, even for a soft opening.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. Redvelvet

Redvelvet Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Hi Angie and Tyler we had a blast with you guys hope to see y'all again in the near future!

8. Tyler and Angie

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    I agree 100%! I'm afraid that if a large number of people leave poor reviews on Trip Advisor and other travel sites, it will have the potential to lower their 3.5 star rating. Another fear I have is, better said by using an example. In our home town there was a restaurant that had been around for almost 30 years in the same location with the same menu, the same dirty and dark atmosphere and basically the same clientele. The area became more and more crime riddled to the point they had to have security in the parking lot to walk you to your car and to protect the vehicles. They finally decided to move into a newer location in a better part of town. They had the same staff, the same menu, the food tasted the same the atmosphere even was pretty much copied. They were closed within a year. People don't like change! We tend to like what we know. I'm afraid that with the price increases along with the odd look and overall changes that they will drive there customer base elsewhere. Only time will tell!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  9. Tyler and Angie

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    Hey guy's, so glad you decided to introduce yourselves this time. LOL We will definitely see each other again. It was a pleasure to dance the night away with you!!

10. Tyler and Angie

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    This just might do the trick! crocs.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice