Crocks In Pool

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Donna & Tim, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
  2. Bearlet

Bearlet Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +134 / 2
    How about skinny-dipping after party at 3 am ? I've heard crocs like soft body parts :-(

3. Donna & Tim

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    Mental note to self keep that junk tucked in, maybe a good reason to wear a banana hammock aka Speedo.

T

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  4. Donna & Tim

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    And peeing in a lagoon why intoxicated that Cancun dude had that coming.

T

5. canukcun

canukcun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    People should always be safe around lagoons, or in general swimming at night.

Just bear in mind safe swimming practices goes anywhere. I think you are far more likely to be ripped out to sea by a rip tide than you are to die from an alligator attack. Cancun resort area does have lagoons nearby but many other areas in Yucatan arn't heavily near lagoons. None the less these sorts of attacks are about as common as lightening strikes. If you arn't hiding indoors everytime there is a storm cloud chances are you skinny dipping will not result in missing parts. I am more than willing to volunteer if anyone wants to hire me as a pool tester on any resort. I'm sure you can find a local to do if for a few pesos a pool test.

Here is a brief bio for anyone interested in procuring my services. If someone wants to get me a room or bed in a resort I am more than willing to test pools or act as private aid, at any all inclusive resort. Bearing it not be actual employment requiring a visa unless you would like to supply the visa.

In addition to having some scuba skills, I am trained in first aid and some useful security and safety skills. I currently work as a bouncer at nightclubs and bars in Canada. I am due to finish my degree upgrade in History, Anthropology, Applied Language Studies and Legal Studies next week before starting a trades program for stone and brick masonry and other construction trades, in hopes of starting a masters in conservation sciences - my focus has been historic buildings, including archaeology and conservation. For anyone with a boat or crew, I am more than willing to gain official certification for pilotage etc.. I enjoy sailing. I absolutely love Mexico and would love any opportunity to spend more time there, legally.

I am available for the holiday season after my exams are out as well as the later part of august.

For any high rollers, just provide airfare and lodging and I will fly in to protect you from the crocs :) . I can also work to hook you up with local guides and others. I am willing to go as far as is allowable without a work visa required. I will need to get clearance from the consulate before accepting any request for assistance.
    William Ashley | Homeage

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice