Taking Ketones, well... drinking them I should Say

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Stacia_and_John, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I wanted to know how many of y'all know about this ketone drink thing. Stacia's got me drinking these things.... well, she's had me at it for about 2 months now. Procedure is simple, and way easier than my protein shakes -- grab a packet, get a shaker-glass, dump 4-5 ice cubes in there, pour suspicious-looking white powder in the cup as well, pour in 12-16 ounces of water and go into a Tom Cruise in Cocktail cup-shaking routine for about 3 seconds. End product looks ... conveniently like old-fashioned Kool-Aid, the punch flavor. I wanted to put this out there as the other thread got me to thinking... "Am I the only dude whose lady knows about this?" Can't be, but if so, I don't want anyone to miss out. My beer gut is nearly gone already with NO real diet changes -- which I think amazing. Hhere's a cool link you can geek out if you want...

https://www.ketogenicsupplementreviews.com/pruvit-keto-os/

So, as in the other thread, In February, I was at 6'3" and an importune 248 at last doctor visit. Untenable, that weight. Had been going to the gym with Stacia, nothing much really changing there... not 22 anymore, that is glaringly obvious every time I walk up to the dumbbell rack and grab what I "think" I ought to be able to do on the Whatsit exercise. Pick them up, make a face, put them right back down again and move down the rack to the left (left to right at our 24-hour fitness increasing weight). Ack, not good.

I've learned something in my own geekly way by this simple sort of google search. I just type "ketones" as one keyword, and then the second keyword/keyphrase for google to search goes next... and you can literally run down a rabbit hole o the benefits of the ketones. I was more than a little pooh-pooh skeptic... but I kept following that rabbit and discovered it's all backed up by research... some of which is almost 100 years old! Just sitting on a shelf, with nobody doing anything with it until the releatively recent Atkins movement... I think that was early 80s?
    For example, "ketones and fibromyalgia:"

ketones fibromyalgia - Google Search

"Ketones and Inflammation:"

ketones inflammation - Google Search

How about "Ketones and workout recovery:"

ketones workout recovery - Google Search

I don't know too much about this, but with every day I'm reading more, learning more, and getting more convinced. Stacia keeps giving them to me, and I keep drinking them, and belly is going flat and muscle is coming back ... and I dig that.

This is too long already, sorry. If you wanted to know more about it, I can point at things available, just PM or reply whatever. In my opinion, everyone should drink this stuff, even you tore-up shredded dudes and gals with muscles popping out all over, 6 & 8 pack abs, etc, as it'll make what's already awesome even more Awesome-er... if that's, like, a word.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Thanks for the info. Seems worth a try.

3. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    yep at dare I say it 53, round isn't a shape I'm ready for!! so cleaned up eating, and want my body back!!! age, hormones, thyroid ect. are not my friend. I will check this out. what do I have to lose? belly of course! thanks

4. hammer

hammer Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Which one do you buy?

5. omahaduke

omahaduke Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Yes, we need details. Which one is he buying and how often is he taking it.....thanks in advance.

6. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Hey, sorry been busy at office past few days. Apologies, I'll be in touch with y'all who've got interest. This stuff is the real deal, fantastic. You'll see for yourselves, you can count on it.

7. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Forgot to say it'll be a minute, as Stacia & I's vacation started 5 minutes ago for the July 4th Weekend. I may be able to jump back on later today and shoot some PM's out.

8. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
  9. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6

10. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    I'd heard good things, so,decided to talk to Dr and daughter................daughter is a nutritionist.....and a former Strength and Conditioning coach at 2 D1 programs. Both recommended against it. This is a topic that you will find diametrically opposite positions. If you haven't already, I'd urge you to talk to your Dr about the specific product you are using.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice