June 25th to July 2nd - Who is going?

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by Ken&Lora, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Ken&Lora

Ken&Lora Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    We didn't come up with any since we get there on the 25th but you can add to the list for the days before we are there. We didn't even start with theme nights until the 26th as there is a chance of an early night on arrival day. Early up + travel + catch up booze........We did good last year but not the year before so our batting average is not great :)

2. MSU MAN

MSU MAN Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    We will be arriving on the morning of the 22nd and we leave on the 27th. We know we will miss out on some of your fun but anyone arriving early should know we will certainly be ready to party!

3. Ken&Lora

Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Yeah we will have a good day and 1/2 together. I think about 22 of us get there on 25th and some more a day or so before so by Sunday it looks like 40+ TTR refugees. That is definitely a party.

Since you are there before us, please do me a favor and figure out what I need to do for my evening Redbull + vodka. At TTR I could just buy one at the bar but I'm wondering if they are included with my Wrath of Kahn room, if they are for sale at the resort, or if I should bring some with me.

4. MSU MAN

Ratings:
    +4 / 0

5. MSU MAN

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I will check for you, but I am planning to bring plenty of my own. I go with the Sugar Free Red Bull and Grey Goose and I want to be prepared!!!

6. Floating Holiday

Floating Holiday Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +142 / 0
    We are traveling with MSU Man and will arrive on the 22nd (a few days before this group) Our job will be to break in the resort in preparation of all you crazy B!tches showing up. We have 4 Orange CancunCare Bubba Mugs on order (Thanks Steve) to help identify us. So when you arrive grab us a shot and come say hi. Wait a second.... 40 TTR people showing up???..... that's a lot of shots!

7. MSU MAN

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    We will drink em all!

8. kycouple2

kycouple2 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    It's getting closer and the way our weather is going here in Kentucky it wil be great to have hot sunshine. Looks like our big holiday weekend boat party on lake Cumberland is going to be in the rain and it has rained everyday this week here. Look forward to partying with everyone

9. Tyler and Angie

Tyler and Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    We usually go into town the first day and gather up items we want or need to assist in the partying. If anyone has items they want us to pick up ie; redbull or monsters, let us know, we'll make a list of items and try to fill the orders.

10. Ken&Lora

Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Thanks for the offer. We may take you up on that as that would cut down on weight of luggage. We can coordinate when it gets closer.....and closer it gets every day. Can't wait!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice