New Temptation Theme Nights

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by chris10801, May 15, 2017.

1. chris10801

chris10801 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Here are the theme nights. They are posted with the description on the Temptation website.

Heaven and Hell
    Bedtime Bash
    Let it Glow
    TBT Temptation
    Imperial White Night
    lingerie Lounge
    Mexfest.

Personally I could have went with one bedtime/lingerie night. Hope this helps people plan.

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    That's a win win to me. Just two lingerie nights. Elyse's "Fun Pajamas" are very very fun.

3. NJB425

NJB425 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +221 / 0
    Is TBT Temptation- Turn Back Time retro type of thing?

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    A little more detail:

HEAVEN & HELL

At Temptation, everyone has the ultimate choice to make. Picture yourself standing before the pearly gates… Which will you choose? To enter the clouds of heaven or pass through the gates of hell? Your choice of dress will tell…

Dress Code: Angels & Devils

BEDTIME BASH

Did you know that pajamas tell a lot about the person who is wearing them? Tonight, you will be the judge of that! A night when getting shut eye is the last thing on your mind. Express the true you at Temptation’s adult Party in Pajamas…

Dress Code: FUN Pajamas

LET IT GLOW

Tonight, Temptation will let it all glow, under the neon lights. Feel the adrenaline rush as you get lost in the music and lights, as you dance all night. An evening where everyone and everything glows in the dark.

Dress Code: White & Neon Colors

#TBT AT Temptation

Because everyone loves a blast from the past, don’t miss #TBT at Temptation! Turn back the hands of time, and dance through the decades, as this evening promises to be “totally rad”. What decade will you be rocking?

Dress Codes: Clothing from your Favorite Decade

IMPERIAL WHITE NIGHT

White, the icon of elegance, is like a blank canvas open to the creation of anything the mind can conceive. Our Imperial White Night will submerge you in a dream world of elegance and seduction. Be prepared for an aural & visual feast of Caribbean glam by the sea…

Dress Code: Trendy White

lingerie LOUNGE

Adding lingerie to any party can transform any good party, into an extraordinary party, one that will go down in the history books forever type of party. The perfect event to mix & mingle and meet new people. So, go ahead and give everyone something to talk about!

Dress Code: Sexy, Classy lingerie

MEX FEST

Mex Fest is an authentic journey across the different regions of Mexico. A signature evening at Temptation, known for its exuberant decoration, high-energy, lively and colorful “fiesta”, that perfectly represents our culturally rich country.

Dress Code: Colors of the Mexican Flag (Green, White & Red)

• Like Like x 5
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • List
  5. TomAndTabi

TomAndTabi June Junkies 4ever Registered Member

Ratings:
    +416 / 0
    The days that each theme coincides with has not been determined, yet. They will do so closer to opening, per the Temptation blog.

6. lakeboy22

lakeboy22 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +442 / 0
    So I assume every night will be sheer night. Just saying.

7. Curious1

Curious1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    New to TTR first trip in August...For the theme nights do you have to cover up? Also, on all theme nights do the woman always go "sexy" or stick with the description. "Fun Pajamas"? "Trendy White"? I just don't want to be unprepared on what to bring for theme nights.

8. BostonMel

BostonMel I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    Well seeing as it hasn't reopened yet we're going to have to send some canaries out to test the how bare can we go waters. But typically after dinner we go back to the room and change into theme gear.
    You do your interpretation of theme. What ever you feel comfortable and sexy in. I run around in the smallest interpretation of said theme. But that's me. Too much fabric is just hot.
    White/ rave night
    [​IMG]

Burlesque night
    [​IMG]

Just for examples.

But its typically stuff we feel sexy and fun in.

And yes many of the bigger, more established, groups have higher turn outs for people who dress on theme nights

9. C&D Firefighters

C&D Firefighters Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    My husband & I are going to Temptation February 28-mar6, have bought a few theme night outfits hopeful that they won't change from what is listed on the Temptation website.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice