Exiles Roll Call - May 2017

Discussion in 'Temptation Exiles' started by Steve, Jan 2, 2017.

1. T&K

T&K Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    we're hoping its on looking forward to it more than anything else!

2. T&K

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    if it does get cancelled though, we could always organise a get together for those who were booked on? X

3. rognbhav

rognbhav Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hideaway at Royalton May 6-13.....Boobs Cruise may 9 confirmed

4. T&K

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    we're at the Royalton aswell guys. We should meet up for a drink and could arrange sharing a taxi to the Boobs Cruise? X

5. albri13

albri13 Regular Registered Member

Tennessee,by way of Florida miss the water.
    Ratings:
    +459 / 0
    3 Weeks from today we will spending the night in Atlanta for a early morning Wednesday 5/24/17 flight to Cancun to spend 4 nights at Grand oasis and see Some of the TTR may people can't wait for Sun and Drinks

6. JessCorey

JessCorey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    @albri13 dont forget to get in on our group chat

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    The May roll call has been updated, please see the first post for the current list of who's going and where they are staying.

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    I've updated now and the cruise is confirmed. We have 24 so far but hoping for more before the day. Apologies I've been slow at updating. It's partly deliberate, partly because I've been consumed by the re-design of the main website. Several weeks of 12 hr days, 6 days a week.

When numbers are low as they are while the hotel is closed, I've found it counterproductive to update as we go. What happens is if after a week we are at lets say 12 people it puts others off from signing up. They hang back waiting for the numbers to grow before committing, which of course never happens as everyone is waiting for everyone else :) When the hotel is open we often sell out 100 places in the first 24 hrs, everyone books quickly because they are worried they may miss out. Fast updates on numbers help rather than hinder in that case.

As for getting a fully booked trip every week (100 people) with "a little bit of effort" we don't have 100 people on the roll call for the entire month let alone weekly. We have this site, the Boobs Cruise site, the facebook community, facebook pages for both cancuncare and the Boobs Cruise and sellers at each of Oasis Sens, Golden Parnassus and Desire. I often do mail shots to all previous customers and also send PM's out on here. I file all emails and pms I receive requesting dates or asking to be advised when dates come out, even if months ahead.

Not much more I can do on the publicity front. The only other options would be to have sellers at all hotels, to use Trip Advisor and get listed as a tour on Expedia, Viator etc. With those options though I feel we'd get too many of the 'wrong kind' of people and it would become just another catamaran trip like all the others and lose its appeal to the right kind of people. Besides, I'm not even sure the likes of Trip Advisor and Expedia etc would even be an option due to the cruise's adult nature.

I'd much rather ride out the quiet period and have the cruise maintain it's reputation in readiness for the busier times ahead than jeopardise it by making up the numbers with prudes, complainers and creepers who would lessen the experience for our outgoing, liberated, fun people.

If anyone has other ideas on how to reach a larger number of the right kind of people I'd be all ears.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  9. jandcfair

jandcfair Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Late to the party this time... We'll be in Cancun this month though!

Hotel: Breathless
    Dates: May 18 - 25
    Number in Group: 2
    Interested in Boobs Cruise? Yes

10. JessCorey

JessCorey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    Hey guys!
    Hopefully you have a late checkout and can make the cruise on the 25th

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice