Desire RM (or Pearl) - last minute deals or daypasses

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Tori&Sol, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Tori&Sol

Tori&Sol Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Greetings everyone!

We are staying/travelling the peninsula for a few weeks, and have recently discovered that there were lifestyle resorts in the area. (we've only been to clubs up until now... And only dreamed about the resorts).
    After discovering we were so close (and having finished the 'family' part of our or trip), a Google search quickly led us to this forum.

We are excited to go, and are very flexible with dates, but can't seem to figure out where to find the best deals.

There are posts from forum members talking about 25% discounts, although we're not clear how they got those. Additionally, since there is such limited availability being so last-minute, we wondered if anyone knew if there were 'fill-a-room' type rates (since we can go as early as Sunday April 2nd... 2 days from now), and how to get those.

Also there is mention a daypasses, but again, not sure how to arrange these.

Any help or advice is welcome and can include experiences with either Desire resort.

Thanks in advance.
    Tori (& Sol)

2. Pocketgirl69

Pocketgirl69 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    The 25% discount is for members. However, I believe this forum does not allow discussion of that.

3. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 3
    Neither Desire property discounts their rooms and fyi - April and May are two of the highest occupancy months with customers who generally book 3 to 4 months in advance, so any type of room availability is highly limited during these months.
    Day passes are not available unless you are currently staying at one of the Desire properties and wish to visit the other one.

4. Pocketgirl69

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Do you know if there's a charge for the day pass?. We're staying at DRM in July and would like to check out Pearl.

5. Cokewithlime

Ratings:
    +246 / 3
    It's $150 USD per couple (11am to 6pm). Or if you sit thru the membership pitch you can negotiate for one free pass(IMHO, not the way I want to spend my vacation time - lol) Either way you will still have to cover the cost of taxis both ways (about $50 USD round trip)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. Pocketgirl69

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Is there a charge if we are Premier members? We did the sales pitch already!

7. Cokewithlime

Ratings:
    +246 / 3
    No idea, you'll have ask the membership people when on site...

8. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I know people that have negotiated it for free. Others that have tried and been unsuccessful. We are not members and were able to negotiate a free visit to RM (while staying at Pearl) but not able to negotiate a free visit to TTR. Go figure right? The point is you can try, nothing is guaranteed, but worth trying. We find that most people though are not able to negotiate a free visit without the before mentioned premier member presentation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice