GP first day review

Discussion in 'Temptation Exiles' started by Hotty Toddy, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Hotty Toddy

Hotty Toddy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    Ok so we are here now at GP. I will have to say that it's nothing like TTR. Don't get me wrong it's a nice small older hotel with an excellent staff. No topless ladies at all and that's fine but it just misses that sexy vibe and openness of TTR. There are several TTR people here and the tiki bar at night is fun. I didn't see them but several body shots too place. The rooms are ok. The food is not up to par for me. I'm not picky but damn. Second day here so maybe I will find one of the restaurants to be better. It is a laid back place and we really do enjoy it. Staff is great and it's small so it's easy to meet people. Beach is awesome. Waves are huge! Will post a full review when we get back. For the price I would definitely come here again for a relaxing stay

2. fred639

fred639 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0
    Thanks for update and I have been planning on a very laid back compared to TTR but that is fine the group we be with the party will be just fine
    Arrive 4-7 and should be at resort by 11:00am Woo Fucking Hoo
    Ready to Play Very Hard
    Prison time over for week

3. Carlos&Alicia

Carlos&Alicia Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +500 / 0

Hi,

Find "Fonzy" at the Tiki bar, he's super cool! Tell me "El Torro" from NYC "Carlos" says hello. Then tell him to make you "Pink Pussy" shots!!!!! or bottles to share with the pool folks!

Remember, like anything else, it's what you make it! It will never be TTR, but you can still corrupt folks while there! ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. Hotty Toddy

Hotty Toddy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    Carlos is an awesome bartender! He was at tiki bar the first night. Can't remember her name but one of the girl bartenders got taken away the second night by the supervisors. Like they have been there every night watching to make sure that things don't get out of hand. We have had a blast and met a lot of great people. Like I said on the first post the staff is great. The hotel is older but very clean. Been very windy this week so ocean has been rough. We do the Boobs Cruise tomorrow so I hope the wind calms down some. I would definitely come back to this place and see why so many people do.

5. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    We were there last week and found the food hit and miss.

We liked the salad at Pier 12 but we did not like their shrimp cocktail nor their shrimp entrees (I had Scampi Shrimp Saltati, husband had Linguini Shrimp)

Dinner was ShangriLa: food was great but service was awful (worst service I had ever gotten anywhere in Cancun)

We actually liked the food at the Paradise Buffet a lot. We were never really guacamole fans, but the buffet has excellent guac.

Old Barn was good, but not great. Decor is nice but service was a little slow.

I actually wanted to try the snack bar by the pool. People were coming out with plates of chicken wings and nachos and they smelled really good, but we never got around to getting food from there.

We didn't try the Asian place nor the Crepe place.

Hope the rest of your stay is good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    arrive wed mid afternoon, packing heavy for this trip..;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice