Who's headed to Cancun in JUNE?

Discussion in 'Temptation Exiles' started by Tyler and Angie, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Teewee

Teewee Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can a single female go to GOS and is Oasis topless? Thx.

2. Tyler and Angie

Tyler and Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    Yes, singles are welcome at GOS. Not sure how they charge for a single occupancy but singles do go.
    It is Topless as well. At ALL pools and we were topless and all most naked at Kinky during our trip in January.

3. BigboyCancun

BigboyCancun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    June 3rd through 10th.

We are over educated professionals with a kid and are going to Cancun for a week. We will be staying at a family oriented resort, but we are committed to one night out without the kid and want to maximize our time.

The typical night club in Cancun use to be the ideal, but we are older now (47/40) and while doing the night club circuit is our most plausible option we are interested to see if there are better options. Naturally the right type of people can make all the difference in the world. We are not swingers by any means, but we do enjoy going out and having a good time. We love people watching and if the comfort level is right we can be a lot of fun. Of course this probably has different meaning for different people, but hey we will be in Cancun and therefore will certainly be looking to have the most adult fun for that one night.

Bottom line what are our options to make the most of it on that one night out considering we will not be at an adult resort? Anyone interest in taking a night off from the resort and bar hoping with us? Best I can tell a night pass to ???? resort might work, but from what I am reading I am not sure it is an option. Would love to hear thoughts and ideas.

Looking forward to hearing back and thanks in advance!

4. Ken&Lora

Ken&Lora Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    - - - - -

I would say not to think about a night out without the kid and instead look for a day out without the kid and go out on the Boobs Cruise. There may or may not be one running during your stay though. I would say add your info to the Temptation Exiles June roll call and cross your fingers. BC is pretty much the most fun you can have in Cancun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice