TTR Exiles Party - Kansas City!

Discussion in 'Temptation Exiles' started by jandcfair, Nov 29, 2016.

1. jandcfair

jandcfair Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Hey everyone! The first party bus for Saturday has already filled up. We're looking at doing a second bus and are trying to gauge interest. For anyone on here who didn't get signed up for the first round, please reply to this and let me know if you're interested and how many spots you'd like.

2. pvtnurse4u

pvtnurse4u Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    Is it Jan 20 yet???? Can't wait......

3. slopoke3

slopoke3 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +332 / 0
    We're booked and ready to go!

4. Atomic Jon

Atomic Jon Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Epic times ahead

Looking forward to seeing all you peeps in KC !!:partytime:

5. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    First party of 2017

Kansas City TTR Party Jan 20 & 21, 2017
    Chinos Cause for Cancer - January Tour 2017

I'd just like to say thank you to Keith & Laura Lawson, Jeremy Faircloth & Treece Meers Sullivan and Sherry Cooper Todd and also to Jeff Cline for all the amazing hard work they've all put together to get this party rocking for all of us. I spent a few days down in Kansas City getting a first hand view of the fun to be had in a few short weeks. The Holiday Inn is a great location with the swimming pool located indoors in the middle of the hotel that's open year round. The rooms are nice and overlook the inside of the entire hotel and of the pool and restaurant where the meet and greet is also. They've done a amazing job negotiating prices down with the hotel management so that many can not say it's too expensive to not come.

Had a great night out at Hooters discussing many plans for the party & a thank you to Jeremy for picking up the tab without our knowledge while we were out having a smoke.
    We are having another party bus tours similar to Toronto Takeover Party. Currently filling up the 2nd bus, taking names and deposits as we speak.

I also visited a great restaurant called "Twin Peaks" which has a very sexy atmosphere while enjoying $3.50 "man size" draft beers. I highly recommend checking this place out for lunch or dinner is you like "twin peaks". As a hint just google Twin Peaks Restaurant in Kansas City MO and click on images, you understand why they're giving hooters a run for their money lol.

I think we all need to give Jeff the club owner a big round of applause for opening his club to us on a Friday Night which is normally only open on Saturdays. This club is huge and has been established for over 10 years and generally has a very busy Saturday, which now is going to be even busier that weekend. This location is the only one of its kind there and the best part is it's BYOB or maybe because it's open until 5am or maybe cause it's huge.... all of the above and more. He is donating a portion of the profits to the cause also, very generous Jeff and a big thank you.

If you haven't been invited to the private invite only page here on Facebook or seen the link on Cancuncare please comment so we can send you the invites.

I'm sure this party is going to be a great as Toronto was in November and I look forward to meeting all the new faces whom couldn't make it to Toronto. Kicking cancers ass one party at a time - no one fights alone

6. jandcfair

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
  7. Ready2party

Ready2party Original H&H Gangsta's Registered Member

Ratings:
    +771 / 0
    We cant wait!! Everything is booked!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

8. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    I don't think I realized you're in Missouri? Where do you live?

9. jandcfair

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Kansas City, near Lee's Summit for us.

10. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    And where do you guys live?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice