***JUNE JUNKIES 2017 ~ NO WORRIES ~ June 11-22, 2017***

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by $parkie7, Nov 4, 2016.

1. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    I know 2017 has been up in the air for the June Junkies!! Desire RM would love to see us there!! Curtis and I visited for 5 nights and loved it!! Come on JUNE JUNKIES and let's party NAKED!!

Here it is......Desire RM June 11-23, 2017!!! Just booked June 11-23. Loved it and the service was excellent. Member rate $341 per night, referral rate $455 per night. I have not searched any package deals yet. It's a great place and I hope some of you can join for several days. They are looking forward to having us. You can message me for any questions or concerns. If any of you are concerned about "swinging", don't be. We were there while a big swingers group was there and I never felt disrespected or uncomfortable.

DON'T STOP THE PARTY!!!!

XOXOXOXOX
    Dawn

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  2. knowwhatimean

knowwhatimean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +980 / 0
    Is that $341 per couple/night? I assume so but I have to ask! I have to see if Liz is down for the full naked option! LOL

3. $parkie7

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    It's per couple, and worth every penny!!!

4. $parkie7

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
  5. $parkie7

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    FAQ

EXACTLY WHAT DOES 'CLOTHING-OPTIONAL' MEAN?
    If you choose to go topless or naked- in the pool, at the beach or at the roof-top Jacuzzi Lounge, you may certainly do so. But there is never any pressure for you, or any guest, to do anything you might find uncomfortable. Our guests are mature and sophisticated; a "live and let live" philosophy is key to the enjoyment of an alternative lifestyle.
    Cover-ups, however, are required where food is served, in the lobby and certain other public areas. And although guests are expected to be fully dressed at the Disco, this does not mean that they cannot wear revealing outfits; on the contrary, we are very open to SEXY. The couples-only SIN ROOM, adjoining the Nightclub, is available to our guests who may want to explore alternative-lifestyle options.

IS THERE A SIN ROOM ETIQUETTE?
    Desire Resort & Spa is firmly committed to maintaining a unique, couples only atmosphere, this way, only couples are allowed. Our hottest spots, such as the Sin Room and the Jacuzzi Lounge are not exceptions.

IS SEX ALLOWED AT THE POOL OR BEACH?
    No, all forms of sex are prohibited at the pool, beach and public areas of the hotel. However, Desire has designated special spots for open displays of sex, such as: the Sin Room and the Jacuzzi Lounge.

6. $parkie7

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
  7. $parkie7

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    Had enough points for us both to fly freeeeeee!!! We added another day to our trip June 11-23 [emoji12]

XOXOXOXOX
    Dawn

8. knowwhatimean

knowwhatimean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +980 / 0
    I(Guy) had a horrible dream last night that TTR opened back up and there were kids everywhere! I woke up in a panic this morning! LOL

We've looked into booking through our membership vs cheapcarribean.com and its cheaper with the flights on CC.com. That kind of surprised us! We haven't made a decision just yet on what our plan is but we'll be keeping an eye on the prices until we do decide!

9. $parkie7

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
  10. drew_buckeye

drew_buckeye Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    Hey Dawn, thanks for all the great information! We are considering going during this time or just waiting until TTR opens.

FYI, we are the ones who went with you guys to Aitiana's (spelling?) and brought our child along. We had a great time tagging along with you guys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice