Senses Riviera Maya by Artisan?

Discussion in 'Temptation Exiles' started by TheGingerandTheGiant, Nov 6, 2016.

1. TheGingerandTheGiant

TheGingerandTheGiant Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    We just booked here for a few days in February. Wondering if anyone had any feedback. They claim to be topless/nude optional.

2. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    I cannot find anything that suggests that they are clothing, or even topless optional.

3. TheGingerandTheGiant

TheGingerandTheGiant Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    On their Q&A page on TripAdvisor, a manager posted this:

We are a senses hotel, the hotel is all yours during your vacation time, no restrictions about sunbathing clothing apply so far, for your own comfort,if you are willing to do this you can use the terrace without any problems, once again we are an adult hotel and as long as our guests do not cross the line in terms of behaviour we are all happy!!

Plus, on their FB page, they have a woman topless in the pool on their cover photo.

4. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    terrace , can mean balcony , or area in front of your room ,, where is their line on behavior ?? ,, post can be interpreted in a wide range from what was posted , considering their site does not advertise it ,, more research needed ???

5. Tyler and Angie

Tyler and Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    They offer a rooftop terrace at their Playa Del Carmen, Quintas Avenida Location that is topless/clothing optional and there new Puerto Morales location, opened in April 2015, offers a terrace with Jacuzzi and lounge chairs that allow topless/clothing optional as well. The pool area is on a lower deck and I don't believe they allow C/O but do allow topless.
    This may be an extension of the Artisan Hotel in Las Vegas that does Topless Summer parties by the pool that are sponsored by SLS.
    Not sure if they're connected or not.
    My husband and I are looking into going in January for my birthday. I'll provide a trip report.
    I do know that it is a small 38 room resort costing around the same as Desire, so may not really be a viable replacement plus it doesn't have a nightclub and is pretty far away from Playa.

6. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    This place looks really cool, prices are very very competitive, but only 1 restaurant and no night club?? hmmm

7. Tyler and Angie

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    After looking into it and discussing it with friends, it only has 38 rooms.
    VERY laid back. Nice place but nooooooooooo party at all and Not walking distance to anything either.
    We decided to book at Oasis Sens.

8. iowa farmers

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    we curious as to why GOS over GP? We have not booked waiting on April Addicts group.. but its slowwwwww going. :)

9. Tyler and Angie

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    GP doesn't have a nightclub at all and we hear they frown on the TTR behavior. Oasis Sens isn't TTR by any means but they do have their nightclub, Kinky, that stays open till 2a.m. much like TTR and they allow for you to wear your own theme night outfits.

I guess it depends on whether you are looking for more of a party atmosphere or not plus GP was booked up for one of the nights we were planning on going down.

10. iowa farmers

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    ok, sounds like the resort we tried one year called Grand Oasis Viva, it was topless optional pool and had a night club Coyote bar.. pretty fun and compared with TTR party.. But they sold it and put the topless and new themes over to GOS..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice