Alternative Resort

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by Andrea&Mario28, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Andrea&Mario28

Andrea&Mario28 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +349 / 3
    Yes I know it's a hard one

We will always split our vacations between TTR and Desire but with this closing of TTR we are not sure we are looking for a place that has the same vibe as TTR with couples and singles Females or Males. So we might consider Sens or Golden if we get good reviews or a few people hit us up

We arrive Nov 18-23

2. FrenchieFifi

FrenchieFifi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    You should go where most TTR exiles are going as none are really fun without them

3. Andrea&Mario28

Ratings:
    +349 / 3
    Thanks for the reply. I guess that's what I'm trying to find out where are the TTR people going as an alternative is it more Sens or Golden

4. DuffBambi

DuffBambi Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    We just got back from Golden and had an absolute blast!!!! A lot of us were topless by the pool and even had women coming up and thanking us because they hadn't felt comfortable doing it before. Pool games were fun, especially tequila volleyball!!! We were there six nights and there was only 1 night that there was nothing going on at the sixtys bar. The beach and ocean are beautiful!!! The staff is amazing!!!! The food we felt was better than TTR!!! We are thinking of going back in Feb.

5. JnLStuck

JnLStuck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    We are currently here at the GP and all of our TTR friends have returned home. The atmosphere is more subdued and there were no topless at the pool today. Many of the GP regulars were thankful that we brought comfort to being topless around the pool, but they apparently will not continue it alone. Comfort in numbers, I guess.

We don't expect much for nightlife at the resort these next 2 nights. My thoughts are that if you come in adequate numbers, maybe 20 couples or so, they will go out of their way to accommodate you.

Until enough people book here on a regular basis that enjoy nightly dancing it is not likely that it will become a scheduled event. That being said, the potential is absolutely there! We had a few nights in the Sixties Bar that were extremely fun!

I think the resort both enjoyed our presence and cautiously tolerated us at other times.

After having conversation with others in our travel group, it was pretty much unanimous that we enjoyed a wonderful vacation here! As long as it remains "tops optional" and we can have a few nights per week of dancing/theme nights in the Sixties Bar we'd absolutely return in the future!

The resort is very reasonably priced. The food is very good. The ocean and the beach are absolutely amazing. The staff goes above and beyond on a regular basis.

No complaints here!

6. Andrea&Mario28

Ratings:
    +349 / 3
    How is the single scene at the hotel

7. JnLStuck

JnLStuck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    Noticed a few pairs of young ladies and a few pairs of young men vacationing. Early to mid 30's in age. Seemed like most were Brazilian.

8. Andrea&Mario28

Ratings:
    +349 / 3
    Thanks for the updates we usually like to split our vacation gives it another good vibe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice