***JUNE JUNKIES 2017*** 2nd full week***NO WORRIES***

Discussion in 'Temptation Exiles' started by $parkie7, Sep 25, 2016.

1. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    We will not be able to visit Temptation because of the renovations going on during June 2017. We don't know the plan yet, but this couple will be in Cancun somewhere the second full week of June (10th-17th). We will be checking out Grand Oasis Sens in October to see how they adapt to TTR party people. There are also a couple of other options brewing. We will try to have a set plan by Jan 2017 so those interested in joining will have plenty of time to plan!! Until then, we have a place to check in and keep in touch. Love to you all and 2016 was a great year. I know we are missing each other and missing Cancun!!!!

XOXOXOXOX
    Dawn

2. $parkie7

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    [​IMG]

3. Texas C&C

Texas C&C Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Love the 2017 logo.

4. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    we have been Feb March last 6 years, looking for new options in 2017. Punta Cana has a lot of Adults only all inclusive resorts (which is our main criteria) How do we know Breathless is more fun than any of the others that are less by about $500 each per week? With a large group it should be easy to make a less expensive resort "FUN" We love the idea of Cabo again as that area is more beautiful in our opinions...

5. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    has anyone been to "CHIC by Royalton" in Punta Cana? It is $880 less for us for a week. pics of resort seem awesome... Dont have a clue about the atmosphere or the topless potential... IF breathless is the best atmosphere then great, its probably worth it.. Night life?? just asking

6. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Breathless June 2017

We will be at Breathless RC mid-June 2017 for a couple of weeks. Although we might sneak nest door to Desires for a few nights at the front or back of the trip.

7. $parkie7

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    In two weeks we will be in Cancun and checking out some options!!

XOXOXOX
    Dawn

Love and miss everyone!!

8. Ry&Nic

Ry&Nic Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We hope to join you in June. We were at Breathless in June after it opened and at Tempations in August. Breathless is a very nice resort, but when we were there the atmosphere wasn't even close to Tempations. Like most say it's the people that make the party. If we go anywhere with a large group of Tempations people the party will be great. As long as it's adults only with a topless option it would work. Not sure Breathless is worth the extra money if another place can be found. Just my 2 cents.

9. $parkie7

Ratings:
    +908 / 0

I agree. What everyone seems to be forgetting is that there is no other place like Temptation. I am not looking for a replacement to TTR, only somewhere we can drink, be topless, dress a little sexy, and dance while they are getting the facelift!!! (Which I am really excited about). There is no comparison to TTR!!
    I will also be next door to Breathless and will try to check it out as well. My personal opinion about Breathless is that if I was going to pay that amount of money, I would rather go to Desire!!

XOXOXOXOX
    Dawn

10. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0

I agree Dawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice