RM, Pearl, Oasis Sens or other?

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Luv2havefun, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Luv2havefun

Luv2havefun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +993 / 0
    My wife and I are planning a 5 day getaway in April 2017 and I'm looking for advice on which resort will be best for us. I'm not sure my wife will like a 24/7 all nude resort, but she has no problem going topless or nude skinny dipping in the ocean, pool or hot tub. We do love to party, but certainly can't drink quite as much as we used to. We want a good mix of sexy fun and relaxation. I have read some trip reports, but am still unsure. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. XXOO

2. Luv2havefun

Ratings:
    +993 / 0
    Help????

3. P&Cfunandsun

P&Cfunandsun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +198 / 0
    We're all in the same boat. With TTR having just closed, information from regulars is very limited. There is a thread for people who tried Oasis Sens, but it has not been promising. We are trying the GP in November mostly because the TA reviews are positive, but I can't yet tell you if it is a good substitute.

Best advice I can give is to wait a couple of months and stay tuned for reviews to come in on alternate resorts. A number of people are booked for the other resorts over the next two months. Hopefully, they will be leaving helpful reviews and comments.

4. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    Desire Pearl seems like a good fit to your post. Clothing optional, clothes required in restaurants, fun times but mostly laid back in the daytime. Riviera Maya too could work but it's less luxury & the stairs to the rooftop hot tub are no fun.

5. Luv2havefun

Ratings:
    +993 / 0
    Hmmmmm...Pearl does sound like it might be fun...anybody that's been to Pearl, please let us know what you thought of it and if you think my semi-conservative wife will enjoy it? Thanks so much!

6. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    We love DRM and were just there.
    My wife kept her bottoms on during the day in the pool - as did most women. Daytime is pretty chill - a few rowdies like us spice things up once in awhile...lol
    At night it gets pretty crazy in the hot tub and surrounding area. Dress up themes similar to TTR - a lot of fun and good participation when we've been there.
    Food is off the charts good - every meal was fantastic. Service is also impeccable.
    I hear Pearl is similar, but maybe even a little more relaxed.

7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    She really doesn't have to be naked at Desire. She can wear a suit, go topless or be naked. But if she is uncomfortable being around naked people then I would say it isn't a fit. If she is uncomfortable with public display of sex then it could still work, just don't go to the jacuzzi or in the playroom. And if you are not sure if the PDS will be too over the top then try the jacuzzi around 5 before it gets too crazy. Baby steps. The place really is amazing. I think people imagine the sex stuff to be way more over the top than it actually is. It really is a live and let live type of place too, no pressure to do anything you don't want to.

8. Luv2havefun

Ratings:
    +993 / 0
    Thanks Kyle...my wife would be fine with seeing nude people while skinny dipping or hanging out in the hot tub, but I don't think she'd be all that into the 24/7 nudity...she does enjoy topless and loosens up a bit when drinking...she's bi curious also...I'm wondering if GP with a fun TTR type crowd might be the place for us...I'll keep my eye on all the trip reports;)

9. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Not sure where you got 24/7 nudity out of that. Pool and jacuzzi and play room is where the nudity is. Not in common areas or restaurants or bars or even the disco (although outfits are as skimpy as you can possibly imagine)

10. Luv2havefun

Ratings:
    +993 / 0
    Ok...for whatever reason I thought people walk around nude most of the time...it might be fine then...I appreciate your input...sounds like quite a few TTR people will be there in April, which will make it quite fun...thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice