Current entertainment and resort map

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by MandZ, May 31, 2016.

1. MandZ

MandZ Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 1
    Anybody have any experience with the current entertainment by the pool, nightly entertainment, and a resort map? Also do the games involve nudity?

2. RodneyPnina

RodneyPnina Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

When are you guys going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. MandZ

Ratings:
    +79 / 1
    That is up in the air. Fall for sure. You?

4. RodneyPnina

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

July 9th thru the 15th I can send you a map tomorrow .. If you go on the Internet type in Temptation resort and select images you can find a map there

5. MandZ

Ratings:
    +79 / 1
    We have been to temptations several times. We are going to the go this time. You must have missed the section this is posted in lol.

6. RodneyPnina

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Lol oops when you guys going back

7. MandZ

Ratings:
    +79 / 1
    When they open back up in 2017 if the rates arent sky high

8. RodneyPnina

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

This will be our first time not sure what to expect

9. Kristen78

Kristen78 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +387 / 0
    From everything I've gathered - lots of research, many convos with GP regulars and a few TTR transplants - the pool games are WAY more tame than TTR. Tequila Volley Ball is about as "rowdy" as it gets during the day, they sometimes do beer pong, but not recently... Music trivia. Topless is allowed, bottomless is not - at all, even during games. The games aren't sexy oriented. Most of the regulars don't go topless.

Nightly entertainment is more like regular (family friendly) Vegas shows... singers, piano, Rockettes style dancers.

The party truly depends on the group of people there... The Tiki bar can get pretty crazy at night, but again it will greatly depend on the group. They do not have theme nights - although our group will most likely schedule our own when we go down in Nov.

From all I've gathered, GP will be about as close as we can get to TTR without paying Desire prices (plus a bunch of us are not couples, so Desire isn't even an option). They allow bodyshots both at the pool & the Tiki bar.

We're pretty confident it will be an acceptable substitute for the interim until "Home" opens back up.

As far as a resort map, I haven't found any yet. I went to Google maps and zoomed in on the aerial view... you can kinda get an idea from that.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions... I've been researching GP (and other options) for about a year - ever since the rumor of the reno got started.

PS - there's a GREAT group going late Nov/early Dec. Just saiyn'
    :aktion069:

10. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,635 / 4
    Been there twice, and I would say that's pretty acurate, however there is one game that can get a little sexual one night. I let it be a surprise.

As far as a resort map, you really don't need one, it's a real small place. When you pull up to he front door, here is a place called the Barn, on he left. That's where the good steaks and "American" food can be found, it's also where the theatre is for the shows.

Once in the building you have the front desk to the left, and 60's bar to the right. Go a little further in you have the lobby bar, Sushi restaurant, and the fancy one requiring pants. We never went to either. Walk all the way thru,and to the right is the buffet. All the rooms, are straight above you.

Keep going outside you have a small grill for late night burgers to the right, once you go downstairs, and the sea food to the left. All that's left is the pool, hot tub, beach, Tiki and beach bar.

Every one of those places is with 30 seconds of each other.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice