Trying to decide between Grand Oasis and Grand Oasis Sens

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by smrgallant, Apr 26, 2016.

1. smrgallant

smrgallant Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are a group of 10 people mostly couples that need to move our trip from Temptations due to their pending renovations. We're looking for a fun party atmosphere and trying to decide between Grand Oasis and Grand Oasis Sens. We like the adults only part, but have read reviews that it's boring on that side. Any suggestions? Thanks!

2. Meb

Meb Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    A large percentage of people are going to Golden Parnassus. It's adult only and all inclusive. We were going to TTR but now switched to GP arriving Nov 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. BandT

BandT Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    My wife and I are there May 22 - 29. We have found that at most resorts it is the people that make the party, from hedo to TTR to Cuba, it is all good. Lots of [positive reviews as well. We are trying out Grand Sens for the first time. When are you folks arriving?
    BandT

4. smrgallant

smrgallant Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be there Oct 3 - 9 and are thinking of doing the Grand Oasis and not Sens - as much as all adult is tempting...it seems there's not much of a party atmosphere at Sens.

5. Mark&Summer

Mark&Summer Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    We were just at both the Oasis and Oasis Sense 2 weeks ago. Both are Very nice. The Oasis is HUGE. Some may not like that. It has a quiet side pool/beach area and a party pool/beach area. The party side is populated by college to 30 age. We felt a bit out of place at that swim up bar as guys were doing belly flops from the bridge in that spot. Depending on what package you buy, some will have privileges to experience both resorts. We are members of Grand Lifestyle Vacation Club and anybody booking under our membership will have access to both resorts and VIP accommodations and premium drinks in the VIP bars/lounges.

6. PIECO

PIECO Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +309 / 0
    Newbies going to SENS 1st week of November.Disappointed Temptations closed for renos at that time.Hope SENS is the right choice .Anyone else going at this time?

7. Sportstrgrl.380

Sportstrgrl.380 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Hello!! How would we go about booking under your membership? We always go to TTR but are doing Grand oasis Sens this time around. Is it like a "referral"? Thanks!

8. Mark&Summer

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Hey, thanks for asking. It's pretty easy to book under our membership as a guest. You would let me know what dates you are interested in going. We then confirm availability through Grand Lifestyle Vacation Club. It usually takes 24 to 48 hours to confirm. You would pay us for the room reservation through our PayPal account to hold the room. Upon arrival at the hotel you pay the hotel the all inclusive fee. The room is $100 per day. The hotel's all inclusive fee is $100 per person per day. So, for example, one week is $2100. You should note that this is a VIP package; these are not the basic rooms. We have a VIP check in area and lounge which has premium drinks (I'm a Jack Daniels fan). A bottle can be ordered up to your room even. The VIP Sian Ka'an rooms all have decks and personal plunge pools/Jacuzzis and are very nice. Members and our guests also have privileges to use the other Grand Oasis hotels in Cancun and Tulum at no charge. I hope this information helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

9. Mark&Summer

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Hey, thanks for asking. It's pretty easy to book under our membership as a guest. You would let me know what dates you are interested in going. We then confirm availability through Grand Lifestyle Vacation Club. It usually takes 24 to 48 hours to confirm. You would pay us for the room reservation through our PayPal account to hold the room. Upon arrival at the hotel you pay the hotel the all inclusive fee. The room is $100 per day. The hotel's all inclusive fee is $100 per person per day. So, for example, one week is $2100. You should note that this is a VIP package; these are not the basic rooms. We have a VIP check in area and lounge which has premium drinks (I'm a Jack Daniels fan). A bottle can be ordered up to your room even. The VIP Sian Ka'an rooms all have decks and personal plunge pools/Jacuzzis and are very nice. Members and our guests also have privileges to use the other Grand Oasis hotels in Cancun and Tulum at no charge. I hope this information helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

10. Meb

Meb Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    We are gonna be Refugees at Sens Nov 8-11

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice