May 2016 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Dec 23, 2015.

1. ldyblu77

ldyblu77 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We usually do an early dinner and then dress for Paty O, We don't do all the themes but we try to go with cancuncare when we do. Oh, and I think it really depends on whos there. Some are more crazy than others, last year in Aug it was pretty relaxed. Hoping this May group is a little more rowdy

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +915 / 0
    May Mayhem Maniacs like to PARTY!!!! :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::aetsch004::aetsch004:

3. IACple11

IACple11 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Ready!

May 10-16!!! First times to TTR, heard it's a lot of fun. Any tips or advice for us?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
  4. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +915 / 0
    Welcome to the PARTY!! IACple11!! :wave::wave: Join us on the Boob Cruise on the 14th!!! :clappyinghappy::clappyinghappy::clappyinghappy: Get ready to PARTY with the Great New friends you'll meet!! Check the first page of this thread for Theme Nights!! You'll find the Party at the Sexy Pool!! :daveandmo::daveandmo: Everyone is Friendly so start chatting!! :headbanger::headbanger: And Fresh Meat/Newbies get first round!!! :ernaehrung005::ernaehrung005::ernaehrung005:

5. Mister Dr Jane

Mister Dr Jane Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
  6. Atomic Jon

Atomic Jon Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    May 10-15

Seems like I just got back and now ready for round... First time in May

7. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    UPDATE on the Mothers Day goodie bags for the moms of children with Chinos cause for cancer.I spoke with Chinos, and the resort is doing a Mothers Day breakfast for them at the Italian restaurant, May 9th at 10:00 am. How cool is that! We will be able to deliver the gifts to them personally. I have spoke with Damien in the Premier office and he will have a box set up there to drop off your donation if you happen to be leaving before I arrive. There will be approximately 40 moms attending their special breakfast. I will be bringing all the bags and ribbon and I could use some help putting them together. So suggestions on things for the goodie bags, lotion, shower gel, body spray ect. to make them feel special. There are also 12 people traveling to Disney 8 kids and 4 adults so travel size soap, shampoos ect would be very helpful as well. I have toothbrushes, toothpaste and floss for the travel bags. Any donations to help put this all together would be so awesome and all extra donation well go to the house for moms or families that may need something while they are there. Oh, something that would be great as well is crayons, coloring books, cards, things to help keep the kids entertained during their travels, that would be amazing. Thank you to all and with your help we can make this a very special surprise for them. Guido and I will be arriving Friday the 6th at 7:00am but leaving later that morning for the Boobs Cruise, I know, how insane is that? Travel all night with no sleep because I am always so excited to get there and then party like rock stars with Chinos all day. So if I don't see you at breakfast or at PatyO's waiting to go on the cruise then I will see everyone at the sexy pool when we get back. Thanks again for making this amazing....Blondie

8. CandL

CandL Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Hey...Chris and Linda May 14-28

9. TIMKO

TIMKO Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    Timmy T aka (Mini Johnny Bravo) arriving on May 18th until June 1st.... Looking forward to catching up with old Friends and Making some new Friends.... [emoji851][emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Tropical_Heaters

Tropical_Heaters Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Anything special going on for Cinco De Mayo?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice