Desire Riviera Maya Sin Room

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by FohiPeeps, Feb 17, 2016.

1. dram

dram Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    sin room

Been there three times and pretty much as described sometimes really busy sometimes nobody at all definitely has to do with the crowd there at the time. Same way with the beds around the hot tub. Can start out slow then all of a sudden everybody is in the mood for some orgasmic sex and could be laying shoulder to shoulder with somebody... We have always experienced a respectful attitude in the room.

2. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    Is it an easy place to find?

3. ToesInTheWater

ToesInTheWater Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like an incredible experience!!

4. dram

dram Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    No there isn't any signs we just watched where people were vanishing to. It will either be the bathroom or the sin room, they are diagonally opposite each other. The bathroom does not have a door the Sin room does. The sin room is behind and to the side of the bar.

5. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    That's usually the way we've found it but we have also seen a couple full out orgys.......usually started be a couple couples and then it builds from there......but the jacuzzi has been every bit as crazy..........guys sitting on the edge.......women rotating in the water......when the music stops.......that's your oral partner.......or you can get out of the jacuzzi and stop your participation.......both the woman that stopped it and the guy she stopped on. After a while it gets really serious! Amazing experience!

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    The above set of descriptions pretty much nailed it for our 1 trip to DRM, too. The first time we poked our noses in, it was empty, about 11:00 or so, and we'd not got our dance-vibe thing worked out enough yet, so got a drink and went back to the dance floor. Got some teasing oral play worked up on the dance floor about an hour later, so went back as the club seemed to be thinning out, and the room was full. Get me, it's not that big of a room, so it doesn't take too many couples in there to make it feel full. So, we went over tot he hot tub area, which has much more room, had some fun, then later that night we went back for some reason.... and there were only three of us couples in there. Friendliness took place, scootch over, giggles, pardon my foot, etc. It's a good time. Back April 23-28!

7. Redhead974

Redhead974 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds wonderful :)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Musical dick. Lol my least favorite party game. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice