Singles Recent Stay

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by HotforSun, Apr 8, 2016.

1. HotforSun

HotforSun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    Hello all
    Just wanted to write a short blurb on my resent visit to TTR.(March 31 - April 7)
    First off I would like to thank all the people who accepted my friend requests. I met so many people there this past week that it was unlike any other resort I have visited.
    Being a single guy I didn't know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised how well I was able to fit in.
    The biggest thing to me was how non-judgemental people are.

This was the best vacation I have ever been on, although I am now trying to catch up on all the sleep I didn't get.LOL.

Thanks again who helped make this happen. You know who you are.
    Hope to see everyone again.

HotforSun (Scott)

2. Skeeter8261

Skeeter8261 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great. Any Ice breaker tips?

This being my first trip also (and heading into the unknown) and going as a single guy (not a creeper, just like to drink and have fun), do you have any ideas to break the ice when I get there?
    This site is a great start and I am usually not very shy sitting at a bar. I can talk to anyone. Just worried about being portrayed in any negative way as the single guy.
    I have good friends that are regulars and can vouch for me being fun.
    With that said, any ideas?
    I will just be myself, but maybe volunteer early for one of the fun events by the party planners? Thoughts?:lotsofmichaelfs::lotsofmichael fs:

3. JEN-ERIC

JEN-ERIC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 0

Compiled by a bunch of TTR Repeaters

Tips:

Packing - Carry On

Pack your carry on with your Bubba Mug or Tumbler, Hat, Sunglasses, 3oz of Sunscreen, Swimsuits (one she's very comfortable with), flip flops, tip cash and anything else you'll need at the pool as the room probably won't be ready.

Travel days tend to be rushed, busy and stressful. Pack a snack or two or three in your backpack/carry on so you don't arrive at the resort hungry and cranky. The first day curse can be exaggerated by starting on an empty stomach.

Bring two pens to fill out your Mexican Immigration paperwork on the plane.

Pack some meds just in case: Pepto, Immodium, Advil, Benadryl, band aids etc.

Arriving in Cancun
    USA Transfers and other pre-arranged Transfer companies should be waiting for you OUTSIDE with a sign with your name on it.

After you get through customs in the Cancun Airport, go out the double doors and don't stop to talk to anyone inside the building. If you paid for a transfer your ride will be waiting OUTSIDE.

The people outside of customs but still inside the airport are Time Share Sharks. They will say pretty much anything to get you to talk to them.

Checking in at the Hotel

Arrive at the hotel, tip your driver and leave your bags with the bellboys out front. They will give you a baggage claim ticket.

Check in at the front desk. Depending on the time of your arrival and what you booked, you may want to look at your room options before you check in. They will send a bellboy with you to show you to the options you have. Once you decide on a room, they will check you in and issue your Red Wrist Bands.

The front desk will likely then pass you off to the “concierge”. Typically this has been a lady in a red dress. This is the person in charge of trying to get you to sign up for the resort tour / premier membership. You can tell them you have already taken the tour, just not interested or that this isn’t really your wife or whatever you like. You can also sign up and take the tour and pitch and decide if the deal is something you are interested in.

If you choose to not sign up for the tour and your room isn’t ready walk straight out the double doors through Paty-O's or keep to the right and down the hallway past the restrooms then make a left outside.

Here you will find both restaurants that are available for lunch and pool / beach area. If it is your first time, take a walk around stop and pick up a drink from a bar. You should probably eat something before starting the party. GO EAT!

You can change in the restrooms that are down the hallway to the right of the front desk and get the party started.

General Resort Tips

Tip people. Tip the baggage guys who carried your 50 lb bag up 2 flights of stairs. Leave the maid a note for extra whatever and leave her a tip for taking good care of you. Tip the bartenders if they do hustle their butts for you and you like the service. Always TIP them if you order 20 shots of wet pussy. Tip the waiters if the service is good. According to the Wall Street Journal he average MONTHLY wage in Mexico is $400 USD. They work 6 days a week and long hours. You can tip pretty well for a week with $250 USD

Try to take it easy on your first day. I know its likely impossible but it does suck to miss out on the first nights fun passed out in your room while your new friends are all partying their asses off at Paty-O’s. Go 50% of what you think you should to avoid the first day curse.

Make friends on Cancuncare.com and the Temptation Facebook groups before going. Check the Monthly Roll Calls to find people heading there the same time as you are. It is nice to have at least one recognizable face if you are new.

Book the Boobs Cruise though Cancun Care preferable early in your vacation. It will be an experience you will remember forever.

The people you meet is what makes this resort the best. DON'T BE SHY TALK WITH PEOPLE. Play the games get involved. The people, not the place are what will make you have the time of your life!

Guys: Don't pressure the top removal (if it's still on). It will come off when she's ready. It will come off...

EAT SOMETHING! You laugh now, but you'll laugh there when you remember me saying this in all caps because you forgot.

Take a “sexy nap” after leaving the sexy pool before dinner.

EAT DINNER!

Go to Patty-O's and dance your ass off.

Flirt and be sexy.

When you think about doing something but then say to yourself, "I can't do that!" do it anyway!

Get a hamburger and fries and eat in your room.

The sports pool is open 24 hours a day. Go for a late night swim at least once.

There are two channels with great documentaries 24 hours a day.

Be careful walking around and getting in and out of the pool. The pool gets slippery from all the sunscreen.

Speaking of sunscreen, wear LOTS. Re-apply every couple of hours. I mean she’s not wearing much at all, so it’s easy and fun to help rub it in right? Better to protect the Chi Chi’s than to sunburn them and have to keep them covered the rest of the trip!

If you see a big group, don't assume they're all longtime friends and you aren't invited. Say, "Hi, you guys look fun!" and watch how fast you're taken in!

Make an oath that your answer to any request or suggestion from the staff or from people holding cans of AIWC will be, "Okay, why not?" and you will definitely have the time of your life!

Ask for specific Liquors if you don't want the well liquors, let em use whatever for shots they are making 20-40+ at a time, but get the good stuff for your drink. IE: Captain and Coke, Sky and Lime......ETC. It makes the liquor quality better and easier to monitor how much you are drinking

Do Not Be Afraid to Participate in the daily competitions!
    But be aware that you are very likely going to be drinking and possibly flashing your bits - and guess what? It's really easy to make friends while naked.

General Packing Advice

Take something(s) you know you would wear, something(s) you think you might wear, and something(s) you don’t think they make enough alcohol to wear! You will surprise yourself on what you would be willing to wear in a fun sexy nonjudgmental atmosphere like Temptation.

Pack 10-15 hangers and clothes pins. There aren't many hangers in the closet.

Pack an extension cord or 2.

"Better to have and need not than to need and not have." Don't try to pack light. Take multiple outfits for every day and lots of shoe options.

When you're buying theme night wear and you're looking at all those awesome strappy dresses, think realistically about how complicated it's going to be to get them on after a day of drinking. Will you figure out where your head and arms go before Paty'O's closes? Make sure you do practice dressing drills at home!

Bring a little dish soap to wash out your bubba mugs. They get a bit gross after a week without being
    washed. The lids do come apart for cleaning to get into the nooks and crannies.

When you unpack, make a list of what you wore, what you didn't wear and what you wished you had brought for your next trip. It is VERY LIKELY You will be going back.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. JEN-ERIC

Ratings:
    +464 / 0
    I would say to single guys, just know how to "read the room". Don't force yourself on a group if they're not feeling your presence and a good icebreaker is always offering shots. Know boundaries with other people and there should be no issue. Most groups are more than welcoming to singles. We would be happy to entertain your company. Just say hi

5. JEN-ERIC

Ratings:
    +464 / 0
    One other little thing. When introducing yourself to couples always acknowledge the gentleman first and give him the opportunity to introduce his female companion. It shows respect and plays to his alpha security. He will be less threatened by your approach. Just something I remember from finishing school

6. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Skeeter, when are you going to be at TTR? You would fit in just fine with our Octoberbreast crew. We do not have problems with single guys as long as they are respectful and well behaved. (Besides that, you are kinda cute)

Melissa

7. Skeeter8261

Skeeter8261 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'm joining the June junkies this trip. June 3rd to June 10th.

8. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,165 / 7
    ^^This and respect are honestly all you need. If you're good at the bar on a regular basis, then you won't have a problem there. Being cute helps, and Mellisa said you got that covered.

I'll be there when you get there (I'm May 29th - 5th), so I should be able to introduce you to some people by then. This is my first time going at a different time then normal, so Elyse and I don't really know anyone going into this trip either. But us meeting people usually takes about 2 sips.

9. Sarah&Steve

Sarah&Steve Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +261 / 1
    We were just some of the people that partied with Hotforsun and am glad that we all had fun together. No one is there to judge, everyone there is just there to have fun. Judgement is saved for the RIU (where we tell our friends who don't understand this place where we went). Fun is at Temptation. 50 weeks until we do it again

10. HotforSun

HotforSun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    Thanks Sarah and Steve. You guys were awesome.
    I like the 50 week plan. Hope to see you then.:partytime:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice