Exercising Together !!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Deleted member 12579, Jan 5, 2011.

1. loopywoz

loopywoz Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I've got a cold again 2 nd one this month :) feel like s@@t

2. Aknbak

Aknbak Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Waiting for our new Fitbit Blazes to show up. Preordered them from Best Buy, hers was shipped out Friday, mine says out of stock!![emoji36]

Be cool to add Fitbit friends and have a little healthy competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. loopywoz

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I've got a Fitbit think u have to make friends on Facebook to be friends on it ?
    Louise loopy Hiley on Facebook

4. Aknbak

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We will look you up when they arrive!

5. Aknbak

Ratings:
    +22 / 0

They are here! Added you on FB.

Let the challenges begin!!!!:anon:

6. loopywoz

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    What's your name on Fitbit can't find u . I've got 8 weeks till I go need a good kicking up the ass

7. chris-n-allison

chris-n-allison Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    It's been a loooonnnng time since I've posted in this thread, but figured this is the best place to vent and hopefully get a little encouragement...

I've struggled with my weight on and off for years, but I had done really good for probably about the past 8 years...little blips here and there, but basically had been able to stay in about a 10 pound range after losing 50+ pounds.

That is until grad school happened, especially this past year (which was my final and most difficult year). Last year for TTR I had to lose about 15-20 pounds before going and I did it...this year has been crazy. Between school and my thyroid deciding it doesn't want to work anymore, I put on about 40 pounds.

I am finally at a point with school where I am able to get back in the gym some and I've reverted back to healthy eating, but I know there is no way I'm going to get all this off before TTR in April. It's depressing....this trip is supposed to be such a huge celebration for our 30th Anniversary and my finishing school, but all I keep worrying about being self-conscious about my weight. Most of my stuff I normally wear doesn't fit and what does doesn't look they way I want it to. Ordered new stuff and it doesn't look the way I want it to either :( Thank goodness I have a supportive husband who loves me how I am, but I hate for how I feel about myself to put a damper on our trip.

AAARRRGGHHH!! Just soooo mad with myself right now. Thanks for letting me vent. Off to the gym I go...

8. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    Join the club.

I can loose 20 pount but will take 10 days to get it back on and I don't eat large portion andcrappy food.

Like ben told me. My body just want to stay like this no matter what I do. I'm at 204-205 and it doesn't move unless I do a strick diet low carbs.
    But I might do a 2 weeks diet but whatever.

If people are judging me by my size well they miss the whole point of TTR!!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

9. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't you worry one bit girl!. I am in the same boat. Bought a new business in 2014 and went to school at night while continuing to working everyday.. MacDonald's was my friend on the way home at night..lol I gained at least 30 lbs during that time. I have half of it off and there is no way I'm getting the rest off before I go..so it is what it is.. I'm just soo happy to be going back to TTR that I'm going to just ignore how I feel about the weight gain and Rock "sexy" the best I can!..;)

Been meaning to get back on here..since I was the one that started this thread way back when!! Just took a quick look and I started this thread way back in 2011..lol its been going for a long time!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2016
  10. chris-n-allison

chris-n-allison Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Thanks guys! Trying to just get over it and as Kim says "Rock sexy the best I can!"

Kim, this thread is how I really got to know you and Deb...it's hard to believe we've only met in person one time! I'm so glad we'll get a chance to hang out with y'all again! Hoping Brewster brings the guitar....I promise I'll try to stay awake better this time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice