Feb 20-27 Trip Report (with Construction, Chair Shirts, and BOOBS)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by MAXXandRACY, Mar 2, 2016.

1. luvtotravel

luvtotravel Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    fantastic trip report

2. MAXXandRACY

MAXXandRACY Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Ha! That is indeed the stuff of which friendships are made!

Thanks again, y'all!

~MAXX (M-A-Dos-Equis)

3. R&BSOCAL

R&BSOCAL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Question? So I have done the boob cruise with my bf. This June we will be bringing 2 couples that are our friends from back home along with us to TTR. Both trips back home from TTR resort we told our friends how we had the time of our life 2 straight years in a row. Our friends said they don't think they could stay at topless resort that had swingers. We explained to them that were not into that lifestyle & everyone is really down to earth & nobody judges you. Finally 2 years later we convinced them to come with us. It was like pulling teeth to get them to decide to stay at TTR for the girls. I really want to do the boob cruise but I am almost for sure the girls will not go topless on the resort or the Boobs Cruise. I have no problem going topless but I don't think I can do it this year because my mans friends will be with us. I know the last time we did the boob cruise everyone was topless expect 1. She was singled out & people looked at her like she was bore. I love to party & have fun but this year I will have to keep my top on & I know the 2 other girls will too. Has anyone experienced this problem before?

4. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    R&B, not sure why you all pressed your friends to join you. Sounds like you will be limiting your fun. Go on the cruise without them. Or maybe, they will lighten up and enjoy the atmosphere. Have fun

5. MAXXandRACY

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    We have been four times, and on three of our trips we had first-timer couples with us. It’s very important for everyone going to Temptation to know beforehand what they’re getting into; that said, it’s impossible to gauge how people will react once they’re there. I like to nudge people out of their comfort zones; sometimes it works, sometimes it backfires.

For example, here are four anecdotes, none of which probably answers your question, but what the hell:

(1) One of the Sexy Pool games is called the Miss Temptation contest, where the contestants have to participate in goofy stunts, races, obstacles, etc. I talked the female member of a first-time couple with us into participating. One of the final events was a race through the pool. The contestants were all topless at this point, but the events staff offered a bonus to anyone who would race buck nekkid, so all of the women stripped off their bikini bottoms - except our friend. You can imagine all the cheers and jeers from the crowd, but she kept them on. No big deal, right? But my buddy got PISSED at me for putting his wife into that situation. Pissed at ME! Like it was my fault! (OK, it kinda was.)

(2) One year we were there with a couple of first-time couples, and one of the women went topless, but only when none of the rest of us were around. So she was fine baring her boobies in front of strangers, but not in front of her friends. Whatevs.

(3) Last year I convinced our group to do the Boobs Cruise. It was midweek of our stay, and by the time we got to the big day, the husband of a first-time couple decided that he was uncomfortable with how much attention his wife was getting from other men. (She’s a hottie, so no doubt she’s been getting attention from other men her ENTIRE LIFE, but OK.) They guessed that this attention would be ratcheted up even further on the Boobs Cruise - probably a good guess - so they backed out of it. (It turned out to be a wise choice on their part, because our weather SUCKED.)

BUT NOW A TALE WITH A HAPPY ENDING:

(4) Our first trip was just us and another couple, all first-timers. Having read reviews, everyone was nervous about Temptation (except me! ha!) but they agreed to try it. The women stipulated, however, that they might not ever go topless.

So there we were on our FIRST DAY of our FIRST TRIP, our first time ever at the Sexy Pool, and they had the aforementioned Miss Temptation contest. They needed a few guys to be judges/obstacles/whatever for the female participants, so I volunteered my buddy. (I’m great at volunteering others for the pool games; not so great at volunteering myself. Ha.)

The final event was a blowjob contest: They brought out these big cocks made out of pastry, and the contestants had to perform oral sex on them for the crowd. Funny shit for a bunch of drunks in a pool! Here’s the thing, though: There were FOUR contestants and only THREE pastry cocks. Hmmm. So the first three contestants did their thing, to many cheers. When they got to Contestant #4, they said, “We need a REAL cock this time!” And there was my buddy, up on stage with them all. Wrong place, wrong time. (Or RIGHT place, RIGHT time, depending on your perspective.)

Turns out Contestant #4 had no qualms about any of this, and of course she wanted to win, so she yanked down my buddy’s swimsuit and WENT DOWN ON HIM. In front of EVERYONE.

My first thought was, “This is awesome.” My SECOND thought was, “Oh shit. Our friends are going to hate us, they’re going to go home now, and my buddy is going to get divorced and/or murdered.”

Turns out his wife was a tremendous sport about it all. They’ve been back with us every year since, so that clearly indicates something.

Also, both women ended up getting topless every time we were at the Sexy Pool. Yay!

Also also, everyone now calls my buddy “BJ.” True story.

~MAXX (M-A-Dos-Equis)

6. R&BSOCAL

R&BSOCAL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    OMG! I absolutely LOVE your story especially the BJ one, LMAO! Great times!!.. :bj:

You are so right! They are aware of what they are getting themselves into from what we have told them. I know the couples will do their research if they have not already. That being said I am not going to limit myself. I think when it comes down to it they might feel like the outcast if they don't take their top off & get buck wild. Our friends do know that my bf & I are the party animals of our group. YOLO!!..

:lotsofmichaelfs:

Thanks for your great advice!!..

7. MAXXandRACY

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    ...and if you do it right, once is enough!

8. Mririshman86

Mririshman86 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Been to Temptation many times and know all there is to know but i found myself enjoying this review none the less read from top to bottom laughed quite a few times and I came to my own conclusion that I think you like BOOBS lol great review bud cheers

9. MAXXandRACY

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    [​IMG]

10. MAXXandRACY

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Since there always seem to be questions on the board about the best time of the year to go to Temptation, I should add that we've been twice in January and twice in February and loved all four of our trips.

It's awfully tempting to hook up with one of the party-animal repeater groups that go during other months of the year, but one of the reasons we go to Mexico is to escape our winter weather. We won't go to Temptation in March because of the negative spring-breaker reports we hear every year, and by April we have nice weather at home which doesn't require escaping from.

We prefer February over January because the weather is a bit warmer, but if January were our best option, we'd return then with no hesitation.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice