Feb 20-27 Trip Report (with Construction, Chair Shirts, and BOOBS)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by MAXXandRACY, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Mommabear

Mommabear I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Great to hear you had another memorable trip.. Just sucks I won't see you again this year! Til next time..

2. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    No kidding!!!!!! During our last flight to Cancun we were seated amidst a party of five late-30's cuties enroute to a girls getaway week at a vanilla resort. Long story short, drinks flowed and conversation developed. When we last saw them as we were wheeling our luggage from the carousel two of them waved to us and we overheard, "Fark, I wish we were going where they are!".

Excellent trip report, your words come alive for repeaters and nervous newbies.

3. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    what room level were you on? first second?

4. MAXXandRACY

MAXXandRACY Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Ha! Lenni! That pee story from the Boobs Cruise? I will never be able to top that. Nor will I aspire to.

LISTEN UP, EVERYONE: Something that absolutely needs to be on your bucket list is to hang out at the Sexy Pool with Lenni and Jodie. Because, trust me on this: THEY. ARE. EPIC.

And Lenni’s not bad either.

You know, after a while, we just rolled our eyes, because it started to get old.

JUST KIDDING! It never got old. It never even STARTED to get old.

We were on the third floor. If you’re anywhere in the 5400 block, you won’t escape the noise. Trust me on this.

Geep, you were two floors below us, so it may have been you. By “homicidal” I don’t mean I suspected them of being serial killers; I just mean I ran into them one morning and saw the just-rattled-out-of-sleep look in their eyes of someone who wanted to take that guy’s jackhammer and drill it into his left eye socket. (I recognized the look from my vanity mirror.)

EVERYONE ELSE:

MUCHAS GRACIAS for the likes and comments! The next round is on me! Right here in my front pocket I have 20 (count ‘em! 20!) pesos! And they’re even water-resistant! You just have to reach in and get them for me!

~MAXX (M-A-Dos-Equis)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Great report, I have read many over the years and this is up there as one of the funniest.

Customer research:
    Just one question, you guys seem like prime Boobs Cruise people. But you didn't go - why not?

6. MAXXandRACY

MAXXandRACY Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    One of?! ONE OF?!

Ha. I kid.

Ah, Steve, you’re reopening old wounds.

Last year (Feb 2015), I talked my posse into doing the Boobs Cruise. They didn’t really want to, arguing that we had already paid to be at Temptation, and we’d be be paying even more to give up an awesome day at the Sexy Pool, but I convinced them that (based on my research) the Boobs Cruise would be AWESOMER BY FAR. So we did the Boobs Cruise.

And then Mother Nature was a BITCH. You know the opening credits of Gilligan’s Island, in the storm scene, where it shows Gilligan and the Skipper hanging on for dear life, and the song says, “If not for the courage of the fearless crew, the Minnow would be lost”? And then the Minnow gets lost ANYWAY? We had THAT kind of weather.

So this year, when I mentioned trying the Boobs Cruise again, the response was FUCK YOU DUDE. I mean, no one actually said FUCK YOU DUDE, but the collective look in everyone’s eyes was FUCK YOU DUDE. My lovely wife Racy, knowing that I REALLY wanted to try it again, actually gave me permission to go without her. Which I considered. But then I came to my senses and realized that going without her on the Boobs Cruise may mean going without her to EVERYTHING ELSE FOREVER. So there was no Boobs Cruising to be had.

Instead, this year, I waved longingly as the Boobs Cruisers departed, and I fist-bumped them as they returned. And I may even have wiped away a tear as they stumbled back to the Sexy Pool, fumbling to re-tie their swimsuits.

Maybe next year.

~MAXX (M-A-Dos-Equis)

7. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    Absolutely one of my favorite trip reviews EVER!!!
    Did you have unicorn bait? If so... Rick needs the scoop or recipe ASAP!!! Lol
    Sounds like you all had a great time. We hope to make some great memories here shortly (3/16-3/23).
    Thanks for the advice on the rooms.... No I don't think waking up to the hammers outside of my head will be a sunshiny experience for anyone!
    Thanks again for the belly laughs!

8. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    Thanks for taking time to write a great trip report. You had us at "Boobs"!!

9. M&M2015

M&M2015 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great job, funny! Not many reviews make me lol.

10. BarryShan

BarryShan Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Missed you guys by a day this year. Don't let it happen again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice