May 2016 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Dec 23, 2015.

1. codeshay

codeshay Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    We will be there May 14-21. It is our first wedding anniversary and Shaylee's birthday trip. This is our 4th trip and the second time coming in May. Can't wait to meet everyone and party! :daveandmo:

-Shaylee & Cody

2. K&P ARK

K&P ARK Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +431 / 0
    This will be our First trip to Cancun and Temptations. Looking forward to the Boobs Cruise, just hope we don't miss the boat! We'll be there from May 25-30 2016. Any advice for some first timers?

3. K&P ARK

Ratings:
    +431 / 0
    Where do we find the correct list of theme nights for May 25-30?

4. JEN-ERIC

JEN-ERIC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +472 / 0
    At the beginning of this thread

5. jessandpaul

jessandpaul Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well you are already ahead of the game by picking the very best time to visit. :) Some of my tips are below but you can find even more tips from others by searching the entire board.

1. Pack your bags and then take out half.
    2. Bring Bubba mugs or a Tervis mug for drinks
    3. We use large t-shirts on our chairs at the sexy pool. Just slide the t shirt over the back of the chair. We usually bring something that identifies us - Boston, USMC, etc.
    3. Make sure you have a small supply of first aid items such as Pepto, Ammodium Tylenol etc. Yes you can buy locally but they are much more expensive. Also, we have had great success using Recoverors. (readily available on Amazon)
    4. Try not to fall victim to the first day curse.
    5. Bring small bills for tips
    6. Ditch the timeshare people (Definitely at the airport. If you are interested in a TTR membership - by all means attend at the hotel)
    7.Don't be shy - walk up to people and introduce yourselves.

Any questions, just ask! ~ Jess

6. K&P ARK

Ratings:
    +431 / 0
    1. All of her clothes for the entire week literally fits in one hand.

2. I assume the bigger the better.

3. So bringing one of my USMC shirts might cause a mix-up? That sucks I will have to find one of my old unit or deployment shirts.

3(also). I was taught Motrin and water fixes everything but, I never travel without a large box of Alka-Seltzer Cold though it makes sense most people would over look the first aid however, I've never heard of Recoverors.

4. What is the first day curse?

5. USD or Peso?

6. We'll consider membership after our first visit is over and we fully recover and come to the realization of what we just did.

7. I figure the bigger the mug (from tip 2) the less we have to worry about being shy.

7. TonyandLisa

TonyandLisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +807 / 0
    First Day Curse: So excited to finally be there, you jump in the pool and drink about 12 drinks, then you either; pass out drunk and wake up the next day or "take a nap" before going out for the night and waking up the next morning. We tried the "taking a nap" route our first time there. Didn't work out lol.

8. Scott-TX

Scott-TX Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Lisa & I will be there May 12th through the 16th.
    I think this will be our 7th time back to Temptations!
    We almost always recognize other repeat guests, and we are totally stoked!
    Hope to meet some new friends!
    See y'all there!

9. Trev

Trev Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +358 / 0
    One benefit of coming in form the UK, don't land until 4:30 so TTR for 6, check in, unpack, dinner & keep going as long as possible, we usually make it to about 1 am & then we're on Cancun time:daveandmo:

10. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    We have arrived at Temptation from 7am to 6pm. The safe option is definitely coming in later but, thanks to the airline's bullshit pricing games it was way cheaper for us to take the overnight going down and the early morning flight coming home. That being said, airfare has gone so crazy that we could fly coach for $1400 and pay for our checked bags and everything else while having my 6'2", 245 pound body wadded up in torture rack or pay $1900 to 1st class, get 2 free 70 pound bags free plus all of our booze and food and be in a big, comfortable seat, it was a no brainer. Here's to flying 1st class. By the way, we flew economy plus with great connections in October for $380 total. WTF???????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice