Day/Night Visit without a room?

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Southerncpl, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Southerncpl

Southerncpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We have met a few people that will be at Desire while we're staying at TTR & Secrets, and are very curious to spend a day or evening at the hotel. I know they don't do passes, but is there anyway to spend time socializing with our friends on the property without spending a fortune on a room we won't need?

Thanks!

2. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    We had people last year come over from TTR for free for the day because they told the sales people that they will not buy in until they are able to see Desire. It could work for you.

3. Southerncpl

Southerncpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Good to know! That's actually not a bad idea - we're there for 8 days, so I might be able to pull off something!

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    The following isn't an official policy but it worked for us in October 2014. We had met some people while we were at TTR. They wouldn't let them do a 'day/night pass' to Desire (they don't exist) but they did allow us, while we were staying at Pearl, to have them visit us for a fee. Getting the Pearl front desk to agree was one negotiation and then negotiating the fee and timeline was another. It wasn't easy but I recall it being about $200 for them to visit from 4pm to midnight. But they stayed until 4am :) and no one seemed to care. For what they ended up getting the $200 was a bargain lol.

5. TIM&DONNA

TIM&DONNA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We are members at TTR and all we had to do was ask to go to drm. 16 of us went! Most but not all of us members. We all had to sit through a sales pitch but did not have to pay anything. Even transportation was included

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice