Jen&Kyle Trip Report Octoberbreast TTR + Desire RM 2015

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Thursday part 1

Thursday

We met Darin and Melissa at the buffet around 9 to say good bye. Way too early for us. Next time I will email you our good byes Darin. Great seeing you guys again!

Next was yoga at 10:30am. This yoga was all about breathing so I sat there and breathed thru my nose and held my breath for an hour. Definitely a let down. From now on I will ask which type of yoga in advance. Didn't even know that was a workout. Oh well, so we left anxious for some better exercise and challenged andrew/tiff to some corn hole. Holy cow. I had no idea corn hole could be so much fun and hot (and I don't mean temperature hot). Watching ladies throw bean bags could not of possibly been more erotic :) I think I hugged a mostly naked tiff after every good throw lol. Seemed like the right thing to do lol Pretty sure Andrew got the same idea on the other end of the game with Jen :) We crushed them ha, but everyone won in this game.

About this time I remembered I had brought an inflatable pool beer pong set from home. Darin and I had entered the tourney several times at TTR and won so I figured I would bring a set and surprise him with some impromptu games in the Desire pool. Sadly I wasn't sober enough (or was it that I wasn't drunk enough?) up until this point to remember I had it and Darin had already departed for home. We brought out the inflatable tables and had some games in the pool. There was a stiff breeze so most of us had a lot of difficulty but most of the fun is the socializing, distracting shots in crazy ways and the drinking. At one point we had to switch it to drink if you missed because well, no one could make a damn shot. Still fun.

Around 4 something it was back to the jacuzzi on the roof. Wow. One of my favorite parts of the trip. I have seen it, participated, watched Jen participate, etc 1000 times but man I am still a sucker for body shots. I am not sure if it is the actual shot that I love so much or the tease of what may happen or the excitement of how far or crazy it MAY get or the fact that sometimes they lead to even greater and better things later on :) Regardless I LOVE body shots. So the calculated person that I am started complaining to everyone that would listen that I had not seen a body shot yet this trip. Of course that wasn't entirely true but hell who is going to call me out on that point? If they do I am booting them from the naked jacuzzi lol. So Jenn, Tiff and Jen didn't let me down. Oh quick tangent, I just love the staff, at this moment the bartender points to Jen and says hey Jen, hey crazy sexy lady, I remember you from May. I was shocked as I quickly tried to remember why he remembered us from May and why he was calling my wife a crazy sexy lady lol. Immaterial I guess? as he handed her a bottle of chocolate sauce. The sauce was poured on tiff and jenn and well the cocktail hour was official on.

We also met some new friends from jersey. Hopefully you guys are reading. One of the 'lurkers' on ccc that are too shy to post but apparently enjoy the trip reports. I mention them because I figured this was a good time to answer one of the questions I frequently receive on the Desire trip reports or more so via pm. You don't have to be lifestyle or even swayers to enjoy Desire. They just enjoyed watching the craziness, some flirting, maybe some sexy dancing, lots of nakedness but all about adding a little excitement without 'crossing the line'. Definitely misconception #1 about desire is that it is all swingers or a sex party or that there is pressure to make you do something that you don't want to do. We actually found that there was even less pressure than at TTR (maybe due to the single element being removed or due to a higher percentage of more experienced couples) and similar philosophy of live and let live. It makes me sad to think how many people miss out on the fun due to this misconception. Ok, sorry for the tangent.

2. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Thursday part 2 of 2

Thursday part 2 of 2

Jen and I had not yet had a dinner for just the two of us so we decided to eat alone tonight at sushi. Sometimes it is easy to get caught up in all the activities. Best to take some time with each other and discuss life, plans for the rest of the vacation and so on. We opened up the nicest bottle of wine we brought and enjoyed each other. Ugh that sounded sappy.

We went back and changed into our outfits. Tonight was white/neon night. First a pic of the dinner whites...

[​IMG]

Then party time white/neon. Niceeeee :) Note: sorry, these had to go in the private album :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There was a band in the lobby. Ok. We are not big band people but some seemed to enjoy. Up to the disco at 11. Wow, the crowd turned over and the club was hopping with a very sexy scantily clad crowd. It was insane how much of a difference the scene was on Thursday night compared to Tuesday or Wednesday. Note to self: next trip be sure you are at Desire on Thursday/Friday/Saturday :) We had some serious fun on that dance floor. Which led to some serious fun in the passion suite. Can't say much about that except that it was our favorite night of the trip. :) And bed time wasn't until 4ish??? Sorry for the short entry but hey jump to your own conclusions on this one or subscribe to the pay per view thread mentioned on page 1 of the report ha.

3. Butch-N-Amy

Butch-N-Amy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0

Great last line and very nice pics!

4. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Friday

Sorry for the delay. Fun holiday long weekend...

Friday

We woke up late and did the breakfast buffet. Very good buffet. Made to order options of whatever you can imagine. Sadly Friday was Tiff/Andrews last day so we said our good byes. Always sad to see friends depart. Did fresh grilled fish for lunch so we had some food in us for the Friday afternoon foam party. We figured we would go hard for the foam party and call it earlier than normal since we were up so late the night before. They set up a foam machine at the edge pool and shoot the foam over the pool and play more club type music. A nice novelty for a while to get everyone hopping around and drinking. The foam gets 3 or 4 feet above the pool with the water 5 feet or so deep so it is over your head easily. You can get lost in there and pretty much 'play' all you want. However it is hot in there and hard to breath :( We did enjoy dancing in the water and doing some shots. Another great opportunity to meet new folks that came in for the weekend. Not to be missed for the pure social aspect.

Post pool party while most headed to the jacuzzi we napped in a cabana bed pool side. We definitely appreciate that Desire provides some opportunity for down time recovery so we go home feeling like we are returning from a vacation and not a battle. We like to mix some party with some 'fun' and with some just us time. We felt like we found the right mix this trip.

Since Friday is a short entry (mostly a recovery day for us) I have time for one short story / tangent :) ... I mentioned earlier in the report I love to people watch. I find the social dynamics in a place like Desire fascinating. I enjoy sitting poolside or in the jacuzzi and observing the interactions between various people. You learn so much just sitting back and watching your own reality show unfold right in front of you... There is a couple totally scared shitless. Uh oh, not sure what they have gotten themselves into, not sure what to do next. Definitely worrying too much about the 'next move'. ...to the right, the party couple. Another round of shots! Outgoing, fun, maybe a little loud. He doesn't look like he will make it past dinner (we have all been there done that) and oh boy, the wife looks pissed, knowing an early night lies ahead. ... Awe, over there is a couple hopelessly in love, kanuddleing in the corner, sweet kisses and touches. Wait, who is this guy bringing back 3 drinks? Where is his lady? Hmm, not sure which is the husband. Come to think of it didn't I see the initial guy with someone else yesterday? ... Nice, that ridiculously hot couple from Guatemala has returned to the scene. Think exotic Latin America stereotype and this is them. I have watched couple after couple approach them over the last couple days, converse, try to pick them up to only watch them politely decline. At the pool, jacuzzi, disco, etc. Wonder who will try next and what will go down. :)

Replay that scene with different participants and twists and you could see how this place is more exciting and interesting than your favorite reality tv show and hell if you want to you can live any role.

Ok back to the here and now reality of Friday evening in the pool side cabana bed nekkid with the mrs drifting in and out of consciousness during that nap. Touching, caressing and relaxing. Wait. Someone is in the next bed doing the same thing. Eyes focus and it is the before mentioned Guatemalan couple and she is giving him oral pleasures. Oh boy, eye contact with her. Was that a smile? What now? Only at Desire in your own reality show.

Steve and Christine joined the group from TTR and got a large group (18 or so I think) reservation at sushi. Sushi has one large long table that can fit large groups. Was fun enjoying some more wine and good company. You get the routine by now. Afterwards it was to the lobby bar for some entertainment. Friday night is circus night. Not our favorite theme. But you can wear black and red or something circus like. We skipped it and just wore black club wear. There was a strip show in the disco tonight. Was hot. Be warned. There is audience participation and well at desire strip means strip :) We danced but called it an early night a little before 1pm. Husband/wife fun in the room then to bed with big smiles :) Life is good.

5. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Sigh, we left too soon. I wish we would've extended like LT and Jenn did!

6. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    You bet you did lol. I have only told you half the story and only half of that story made it on here :) One more day to go. Need to get on the home computer this weekend to add in the pics.

7. sjw2014

sjw2014 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +642 / 0
    Hopefully that happens before we leave this Sunday. We love reading the detailed reviews you do. ThYs what inspired us to do ours. Keep writing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Thanks for the compliments. Apologies. I partied too hard Saturday night and broke three fingers chasing an uber driver :) Oops. Now I am on perkacet and can barely type. I guess that is just another consequence of partying a little too hard. Was worth it! At least it didn't happen while in Mexico.

9. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +201 / 2
    Now I want to hear that story....

10. hot_2_trot

hot_2_trot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Ha, sounds like one of our type of nights here in the Chi.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice