Jen&Kyle Trip Report Octoberbreast TTR + Desire RM 2015

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    There are always times I wish I just pulled out the camera and didn't due to various distractions. A lot of the grounds pics we took on the way out. Wish I got a couple of the disco area. And of course there are pics that I just can't share :)

2. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Great TR Kyle, thanks! We've been to Pearl and are looking forward to a split TTR/RM trip in February. Your report was very helpful!

3. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Sometimes you read peoples posts and you just know you would get along. :) (plus those Patty o's pics are pretty damn hot ha). I bet you 2 would fit in great with the Octoberbreast gang. Hope the trip in December is fabulous and you get the opportunity to check out RM!

4. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Hey Captain! All the people from past TTR adventures are on today :) Hopeful that your RM experience exceeds expectations and is more fun than Pearl! You are going to like some of the pics coming in the next couple trip report entries :)

5. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    At some point between 4 and 5 most people head up to the jacuzzi. They actually start shutting down the pool bar around 4-4:30 and I think the jacuzzi bar opens at 3 something. The jacuzzi between 4:30 and 6:30 is a great scene. It really is best described as a naked cocktail party. Almost everyone is naked. It isn't required but most people who typically are not comfortable going naked feel comfortable doing so I guess in the hot tub. As I shared in past reports around the pool or at the jacuzzi nakedness is not required or pressured. You really can do what you are comfortable with. I would guesstimate this trip the pool was 75% naked guys, 2/3rds naked ladies, with the remaining ladies almost all being topless. And the jacuzzi probably 99% guys naked and 90% ladies. Anyway, if you are interested in the lifestyle stuff then this is a great time to meet people. If not, then it is still a great time to converse and meet people from many diverse backgrounds. There really is no pressure to do anything and most people understand that if you are friendly and chat with people it is just because you are interested in talking and meeting new people and hearing about their world. Truly no expectations. Before we first visited we feared the pressure factor. But it really is just a live and let live type of place. No one judges regardless of what u r interested in.

We met Darin & Melissa for dinner at 8 I think. We like the 7:30, 8 or 8:30 dinner time as it allows for jacuzzi time before and you don't miss the action after. Pretty much the only dinner option you needed a reservation for was hibachi which is in the sushi restaurant. Darin got one thru premier at the ideal time for all of us. But you could get one via a butler (if you have a junior or passion suite) or by heading to the buffet restaurant in the morning. The other restaurant options are 1) Salao which is a fancy restaurant. Think same idea as Italian at TTR but on a higher level when it comes to food, decor, etc 2) Suki which is the sushi restaurant and I am talking real sushi. You would be surprised re the quality. And 3) the buffet.

Jen & Melissa pre dinner

[​IMG]

Jen & Kyle pre dinner

[​IMG]

Hibachi is a 6 person table and the typical show we all are familiar with. Options include shrimp, chicken and steak or all of the above. Of course with veggies and rice. You get a set sushi appetizer also but can ask for more or order additional items from the sushi menu if you wish. It was a great way to refuel.

Next stop was the outside lobby bar area. Tonight they had a reggae band that was awesome. One of our favorite entertainment items out of all our trips, another great time to wander, meet people and socialize.

The Tuesday night resort theme is Anything But Clothes. Note that the Desire properties have very clear resort themes and many people either dress in the theme or wear sexy club wear. Little to no t-shirt type clothing as this is a more elegant sexy party.

The mrs sewed coffee filters together and wore them as her ABC outfit. ...

[​IMG]

I bought a box of wine. Took it to kinkos and had the picture blown up to 20x20 size. Then glued the pictures to a 20x 20 box. Then cut a hole in the front of the box for the tap and put the bag of wine (boxes of wine actually have plastic bags holding the wine inside them so I just removed the 5 liters of wine from the actual box of wine) on a ledge inside the box and put the tap thru the hole in the front. I can't believe I am sharing this pic as frankly I don't think this is a very flattering picture. I don't look very good in a box :( I guess it is more about telling the story at this point. Oh and clearly the point above about an elegant sexy party doesn't apply on ABC night...

[​IMG]

The costumes were a hit. Many loved drinking wine directly from my tap. The beauty was when 'appropriate' ha, I could easily slide out the tap and replace it with something else :) I know, I know, when is that ever appropriate? Well u would be surprised how sometimes it just seems like the right thing to do.

Note: don't try this at the neighborhood vanilla costume party. Not as much of a hit :)

I described the disco above in the report. Personally we love it way more than Patty o's. And I know, that is saying a lot. We like that there are no rules and people can wear whatever or as little as they want. We like the air conditioning. We like the more clubby/loungy atmosphere where there are spots to lounge on the side and converse with others. The party never reaches the crazy madness level of Patty o's which is a negative in my opinion but not with the mrs. So it was disco dj time for us from 11-12. Wasn't as crowded as we would prefer due to that 40% occupancy factor but still fun dancing with the mrs. She is happiest on a dance floor with club / edm style music which we got for a little but then they switched to the pitbull and Latin/American mix style that we just can't appreciate anymore after many trips to Mexico. Either play the good American stuff or the pure Latin America music. Not an American song redone and mixed and cut up and chopped into pieces. We can enjoy both ends of the spectrum but not the hybrid mix. I guess every resort struggles with finding something that works for everyone and they go with the mash.

Oh well enough of the music rant (Pearl did the music right, see my Pearl report for what they did there to solve the problem). It was late night jacuzzi time from 12-2am. More of a chill extended happy hour type of night this time due to the occupancy. But still great catching up with Darin/Melissa and meeting some new folks. We enjoy the people watching too. Always interesting to see who is chatting up who and who is with who and whether they are with the same person the next day at the pool :). It was clear this was a very lifestyle friendly week so that made people watching as good as it gets :) We have said this before, but for the new readers, we are 'LS friendly' (what does that mean? ha.) but about the party and having fun first and foremost and if something else happens naturally then great. If not then we are very happy to just party on which is most typical for us. To each their own though. We respect the hardcore LS and the vanilla partiers and the folks that are just there to be naked. To have the freedom to choose and just do what you want is awesome in this world of conformity and political correctness. Wow, I am realizing I am sharing way too many opinions and theories on life in this report. Hope I have not offended too many. Onwards...

It was Pizza time from 2-2:30 at the lobby bar. This is the equivalent to the Patty o's burger or dog late night. The pizza isn't half bad plus you can also get BLTs and grilled cheese sandwiches. A good way to end the party before heading back to the room for some husband/wife fun. We were sexually charged from our first day and didn't get to bed until after 4 yikes which made us really regret prearranging having breakfast delivered for the ocean front balcony at 9am. :(

6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Hahahahahaha Box of wine! I was looking at that in the other pictures of your room and was thinking "Is that large box of Franzia. I figured they had better stuff then that" (Not that I am against drinking wine out of a box). I knew there had to be something up with it. I should have remembered it was your ABC night costume, because I read it somewhere else on here.

That coffee looks hot. Hope it came with a warning label.

7. hot_2_trot

hot_2_trot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kyle, great report. Love your shirt and your ABC outfits from the most recent post.

Please excuse me if you've addressed this somewhere else, but what is the situation with obtaining the hibachi reservation? I hope it's not the 10am line outside of the seafood restaurant type of sitch at TTR.

8. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I am afraid I am not too educated on the process. This trip we had a suite so our butler simply asked us what we wanted each day and then made it happen. In May we didn't have a suite but the staff remembered us from our pearl stays and the butler basically stopped by every day and took care of our reservations for us any way. I hear the process is you head to the buffet restaurant any time in the morning and talk to the hostess. There is no line and something is always available (or so we were told by others in May and October). Just not sure if it will be your exact time. If others have made their reservations at the buffet in the morning then please feel free to chime in.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I totally agree! We usually go in December but I feel like Octoberbreasters would be our next choice. If we become 2x a year ppl it might happen. Getting away from the snow in December is nice though, breaks up the winter.

10. RnJ

RnJ Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    Great TR Kyle. Cannot wait to be in that jacuzzi in February! And that swinging bed by the surf sounds fantastic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice