Jen&Kyle Trip Report Octoberbreast TTR + Desire RM 2015

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Jen&Kyle Trip Report Octoberbreast TTR + Desire RM 2015
    Monday October 5th part 1

Hi all. Been some great trip reports this year. Thank you all for sharing. I was going to pass on a report this time as much has already been said/shared. However, I do enjoy reading the report in the future (it is amazing how much we forget these days) to remember the goods times and plus I have received some report requests, so why not. And hey, if someone doesn't want to read my detailed ramble then of course they don't have to :) Plus I took detailed notes and some pics this trip which I usually don't do at Desire (no cameras in public areas) so I am more prepared than ever for a trip report. Unlike my May report which I never finished and left people hanging (sorry about that) I have written most of this in advance so it shouldn't take too long to get it all posted. Just a matter of proofreading, loading and editing pictures at this point.

So here goes. First the background. 40 year old couple who has now been to TTR 6 or 7 times, Desire Pearl twice and now Desire RM twice. We look for a vacation that enables us to let loose and forget about family and work stresses and allows us to pretend we are 21 again while at the same time pampers us a little so we can rejuvenate before heading back to our stressful regular lives. We don't like to 'classify' ourselves when it comes to the adult topic. We like to say we just go to party and have fun first and foremost and whatever happens happens. That is tip #1 for newbies going to any of these types of resorts. It can be exciting, nerve racking and overwhelming all at the same time if you have an agenda. Just go to have fun together.

Ok enough of the background. If you want more, check out some of our past trip reports. ...

May 2015 RM http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/des...-jen-kyle-desire-rm-may-2015-trip-report.html
    Octoberbreast 2014 http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/tem...-octoberbreast-2014-jen-kyle-trip-report.html
    May 2014 Desire Pearl http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/des...pearl-vs-ttr-vs-desire-pearl-trip-report.html
    Octoberbreast 2013 http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/tem...-jen-kyle-octoberbreast-2013-trip-report.html
    May TTR 2013 http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/temptation-cancun-reviews/27015-jen-kyle-trip-report-4-26-5-3-a.html
    Feb TTR 2010 http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/temptation-cancun-reviews/15339-jen-kyle-trip-report-2-24-3-2-a.html

In our other reports we explained why we now prefer Desire over Ttr. I prefer RM. Jen prefers Pearl. But we both still like Ttr too for its own different special reasons. Reason #1 being the people that go to Ttr and that especially applies to the people of Octoberbreast. Created originally by several of us that wanted to create a busy week in early October, which is normally a slow time, as we couldn't do the already busy Halloween time due to family, work, etc responsibilities. What we like best about Octoberbreast is the diversity of the group. Big and small, old and young, from the country and the big city, all races, religions, beliefs...well you get the idea. A fun group of people that just get together to have a great time. Ttr makes it all so simple to do. Shouldn't life always be that easy? Anyway, those of you reading and trying to get the courage to try a first trip then we highly recommend Octoberbreast 2016. Will be interesting to see if that will be at Ttr or elsewhere due to renovations.

For this years trip we had a number of home factors adding complications to our plans. Originally thinking we could only escape for 4 nights we booked just Desire RM from Wed Oct 7 to Sun Oct 11. Later we learned that several original founding Octoberbreasters had decided to split their trip between Ttr and Desire Rm. Jenn/Lt, Tiff/Andrew, MrTandtheMrs, and Darin/Melissa. And that Darin/Melissa would only be there Oct 6/7. As a result we found a way to cover home plans on the 6th and added the 6th. It would of been mean, although I considered it ha, to add Ttr as the 6th and arrive at Ttr while Darin was leaving to try RM on our recommendation. Just kidding Darin.

So one of the biggest myths about Desire is the price is the price and that no one else offers discounts. It is just like Ttr where it will save you significant $ to shop around. Typically we have found the cheapest Desire prices on cheaptickets.com and the cheapest Ttr prices on alpharooms.com (remember to use Steves links when booking!). This trip was no exception. Desire RM had a promotion of stay 3 get the 4th free plus I had a promo code of 20% off a stay of 2 nights or more. This resulted in our stay of 4 nights costing about $320 a night. That isn't 2, 3 or 4 times the price of Ttr like some like to state. If you shop around you can find value. Adding our 5th night cost us $411 which was the discount site rate for a single weekday night. Note: frequently Desire puts restrictions on when you can book a single night. I believe directly through them they always require two nights. But on cheaptickets I have been able to find single weekday nights available but not typically single weekend nights.

As we got closer to the trip the Boobs Cruise was scheduled for Monday October 5th and we realized we just could not miss the Octoberbreast Boobs Cruise. 2013 was our favorite cruise ever and we have been during feb week 8, April and May previously. And Octoberbreast 2014 was no slouch either. Plus we really wanted to see the other Octoberbreasters that were not splitting their trip with Desire RM along with the many newbie couples that were embracing Octoberbreast on the forum in advance. So after some sitter wrangling and avoiding a last minute hurricane we switched our flight to be a Monday 8:50 am arrival flight and booked Ttr for Monday night at $250. We hoped for an on time arrival, smooth customs and quick baggage pick up and if that didn't happen I was going to bribe the USA Transfers driver to drive like a maniac so we could make the 10am sign in for the cruise. I know not very responsible of me but hey I was going to do anything to make the cruise. We notified Steve and Darin/Melissa in advance so in case we arrived late and had to run thru the lobby and swim for the boat maybe they would slow the boat down or throw down a ladder so we could climb on :) Steve indicated it would likely not be an issue since we had the big boat and it would take longer to get everyone checked in.

We got up at 2am Mexico time after going to bed at midnight Mexico time. Caught our 6am flight. Paid extra for front row seats. Can you tell I was obsessed with making the cruise? Flight was only 1/4 full amazingly. And was only $88 each, each way. Try frontier airlines. They Nickle and dime you for everything but when you start at $88 it takes a lot to reach UsAir/American prices. Plus I offered the pilot a picture of some boobs to get us there an hour early. He said sure and I showed him the picture of Darin and Brent in the net spooning from the Octoberbreast Boobs Cruise 2013 lol. He thought it was funny and said yep those are boobs. And we did arrive an hour early! Hooray. Pic added here of the boobs... :)

[​IMG]

Sorry Brent/Darin. You can't expect me to write a trip report without the inclusion of this pic :)

So we arrive early at 7:50 cancun time, fly thru customs, get bag, green light. Out to the curb at 8:15. I had told USA Transfers to pick us up at 8:15am as they were late for us last year not having a driver ready. So timing was perfect. However, there was no USA Transfers vehicle waiting for us. And not even a man with a clip board waiting to call the vehicles. I was not happy and tried calling USA transfers but had some issues. When you are flustered in full panic mode worried about whether you are able to make a cruise, that is always one of the highlights of your year, you just can't think right about what numbers to dial first for the country code. I dialed the us and then Korea and then maybe the uk. Finally a nice airport worker helped me. I have always been very suspicious of any and everyone there thinking they are all trying to sell me a timeshare or pretend they are my transfer but I realized that there are actually some airport workers there to help flustered tourists like me with only boobs and beer on their mind. I think he had a blue or green shirt that clearly said cancun airport assistance or something like that. So he called USA transfers. 20 mins later they had a rep there. By then about 10 couples had gathered waiting for their rides. I was not happy that despite being on time USA transfers were not and then when they arrived they did not take who was there first but instead started calling off names from a sheet. Might reconsider our transfer next time. When we returned home I did provide feedback to USA transfers on this experience in their feedback form they send to everyone and the only response I got was 'thank you. Glad you enjoyed your trip. Please use us in the future' or something like that. Hmmm. Disappointing but pretty much the only disappointing part of the trip

When we got a driver eventually I explained my predicament and the need for boobs and beer. He didn't really understand me well so then I showed him some real pictures of boobs and said go fast and we were off. We arrived in record time. Maybe 9:30ish? Darin and Melissa were waiting for us in the lobby area. So sweet. I swear they must hang out there waiting to greet people as last year when we arrived they were there also. And other trip reports from this octoberbreast I have read the same thing occurred. Hmmmm :) Anyway, Darin was wearing a long shirt that made it look like he had nothing on underneath. First thought, not exactly how I want to be greeted at Ttr :) I made a comment about putting some pants on and even worse he lifts his shirt and shows his pink boy shorts. Steve, I am with you, no more pink boy shorts allowed for Darin on the boobs cruise. I don't care if it is for breast cancer awareness month or the last piece of clothing on earth. No more pink boy shorts . :)

We checked in and they had two rooms available for us immediately. A king in the 5000 block or a double around the quiet pool. We normally like being around the quiet pool but for one night I didn't care where we ended up. And I think MrandMrsT had walked up at this point and informed us someone had died in one of the quiet pool rooms last night, they saw them carried out in a body bag. So we quickly choose 5312. It was a tiny first floor room with basically a view of concrete. Not worth $250 when you know what we get at Desire for $320 but hey we expected to be non functional after the boobs cruise since we had been up since 2am so the room really didn't matter to us in this case. Quick change and off to check in at patty o's.

We rolled in and it was so great to see all the Octoberbreasters from past years and to meet all the new folks. I wont name too many names as I mess them up usually but it was especially nice to see some original Octoberbreasters... MatMar, MrTandMrs return home to Octoberbreast, with some stories of trying other times and it just not being the same. :) and too many annual returnees to list. We knew immediately the party was on.

Tip: Boobs cruise. What to bring...
    Pick up 2 towels from the towel hit next to the sexy pool.
    Take non drowsy Dramamine before boarding and bring the rest for others.
    Bring tip money for lunch and for the boat staff. We tip $20-$40 depending on the cruise. There are a lot of staff and they are with you all day after all constantly entertaining and constantly serving boos.
    Drink water before. Bring a bottled water for easy access. They have water but it is important to stay hydrated.
    Highest sun tan lotion you have. For us that is 30 or 50
    Bring a small bag to store all of the above.
    And most importantly an attitude of nobody knows u and nobody gives a damn. Remove that voice of reason. Remove that voice that always says 'I can't do that' or 'that is embarrassing' or 'I am not putting that in my mouth'

2. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    As stated before, we only wait in the lobby when we hear the cool kids are about to arrive! I knew the spooning picture would somehow make a comeback!

3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Off to a good start!!

6:50 flight, not sure I have seen one of them that early out of Philly yet. I think 7:50 was the earliest. The earlier the better for us. But I have always left on a Saturday, so weekdays might differ.

4. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    This trip we had the new boat. Believe it was the first time it had reached 100 people. We loved the big boat as our biggest negative of the smaller boat is the net in the front is difficult to dance/mingle/party on. Have to do a lot of balancing that wears on you after a full day of partying. The new boat has a wood floor up front with plenty of room for dancing and mingling and carousing like twenty year olds :) the center has a hump which divides the front in two. However, we didn't find this to be an inconvenience. You could see the other side so you didn't feel like you were missing part of the party and you could maneuver over there if you wanted to. The design results in almost everyone, even with 100 people, being able to get up front or on top and see or be the action :) Drinks were flowing as they were utilizing pitchers with the typical rum punch and tequila sunrise drinks, otherwise known as the orange and pink sh!t. We were not as crazy as usual this trip. Sure we had a fabulous time and we drank like a college freshman tasting his first night of freedom at a frat party but we were very focused on catching up with old and new friends and probably less focused on the Aiwc, licking boobies, shots off of mr happy, etc. We have been there done that. Plus we have never been the huge group exhibitionist types so it isn't like we are too into crossing the line on the Boobs Cruise. But there were definitely some serious adult parties on this cruise so you had the option if you so chose. We partied hard, enjoyed the amazing people, the great staff and the funny entertainment from chinos and Omar. Very happy we got up at 2am to experience one of the best parties in the world. Don't miss it!

The ladies. Right before lunch. Hence the tops and bottoms. Not sure why the two fellas hoped in the back of the ladies pic. It happens... Note: this is just the left half of the front deck area.

[​IMG]

The boat returned around 5? I can never remember the return time. As is an Octoberbreast tradition the gang went right for the sexy pool where things got a little out of hand, in a good way. We took over one, then two, then three fun holes. Mark retrieved some rum gummy coke bottles and Darin retrieved some vodka gummy butterfly's from the room. Kind of funny that I remember they were bottles and butterfly's but when you are trying to prop them up on nipples and uhm, other things , you kind of remember vividly what they look like. Like for example the butterfly would wrap nicely around a nipple and wait patiently for you to gobble him up. While the Coke bottle shaped gummy would fly off trying to escape so you would need to gobble him up quickly :)

I don't even recall security interrupting at all this year and it got pretty crazy. Seemed like there was a line to do shots off Jen and several other ladies but hey that is fine. Party was on. I made sure I got my favorites too :) In my opinion, Tiff wins the gold medal for best oral delivery (mouth to mouth people, get your minds out of the gutter) and Jacqui for best nippage delivery (is that even a word? Well I am using it) as man when you put a gummy on those things they would fly off like a double diamond ski slope, shooting into the air. I really enjoyed placing a gummy at the top of the slope and trying to catch it with my mouth before it flew off the tip of the slope. Great investment parish :)

The fun hole shots, gummies, flirting, under water 'accidental' touches continue. All of a sudden I realize I have Jen behind me rubbing my shoulders, tiff in the water to the right, other Jenn to the left and Jacqui launching gummies directly in front and random Octoberbreast ladies delivering gummies orally to everyone mentioned above. I recall thinking could it get any better than this? Then I feel movement behind me and a new hand begins to tweak my nip. Awesome. Turn around. Ugh, it is Darin. Mr happy was no longer happy. Oh well you can't win them all. Short time later Jen decided enough of the public fun. Time for husband / wife fun or snap as they say (sex + nap) as we had been up since 2am.

As you can probably tell by this ramble and my other posts (and by now I have met almost every regular on here) that I am an analyst. Flaw is I tend to get into the details too much, over analyze. Can't help it. Well I like to rank the 'adult fun' and Jen and I were so worked up from all the flirting I would have to say our Monday evening husband/wife fun definitely made the top ten EVER list lol. God I love these TTR/Desire vacations. Only negative is after an hour or so of 'fun' we slept from 7ishPM to 8am, whoops. Stunk missing the patty o's fun and partying more with the Octoberbreasters but we had combined 2 hours of sleep, with a 2am wake up, a Boobs Cruise, a great session and a regular life at home that just had us on our last legs. Still regret missing it but we woke up Tuesday feeling awesome.

5. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    They have them 4 or 5 days a week at that time on frontier. Depends on the time of year maybe but October is the slow season and they had 4 or 5 days where it was an option at 6:50am. Was awesome and cheaper. Frontier isn't on all the bulk websites so go directly to their website.

6. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +998 / 0
    Great report!!

7. FunFoss

FunFoss Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Another great report!

8. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    You could almost charge for this good shit - I'd subscribe! Lol

9. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    Awesome report! It was great to live it! Awesome to see you guys again!! Can't wait for Octoberbreast 2016!!

Nikki

10. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Tuesday Oct 6th

We never returned our towels on Monday and I was a little stressed about that. So did that early. They no longer had our slip and just said no problem. I am convinced that they simply don't bother charging anyone anymore for a non returned towel FYI. Also, we forgot our Bubba cups this year. You don't really need them at Desire since the staff seeks you out to replenish your drink but I do like to have one in the jacuzzi as I fear accidentally splashige and who knows what getting in your drink. So we stopped by the sundry shop and they actually had some real nice bubba cups. When we tried to get one a couple years back they only had the foam souvenir type that does not keep your drink cold. However they were 300 pesos. Which initially sounded like a lot but at a 15.1 to 1 exchange rate (when we were there, of course it changes all the time) that is under $20 so not too bad.

We knew Darin and Melissa were taking a USA transfer shuttle over at 10am so we went to get breakfast at 8 something and luckily we ran into Nikki and Ira and got to eat with them and catch up. Love them both. Interesting, positive people that are partying hard at TTR for all the right reasons. Was great catching up with you guys. I always love the TTR breakfast buffets. I liked how you could now fill up a bowl with what you wanted in your omelet at the omelet station. Also really enjoyed the fresh chorizo in the buffet and the eggs Benedict, oh and can't forget the fresh fruit. Plus they have awesome bacon. My favorite breakfast, lunch, dinner or during sex (yes I said it) food item :) In May we tried the #2 ranked resort on trip advisor, Live Aqua, and they didn't even have bacon in their bfast buffet! TTR just can't be beat on the value front. They do so many of the simple things, many take for granite, right.

After bfast we went and chilled by the pool for an hour. I would say maybe 20 people stopped by to say hi. From ccc people to Octoberbreast people to just complete strangers. I like to believe it was due to just how ridiculously friendly and open people are that visit Ttr. But maybe it was due to the sheer wicked weasel thong Jen was wearing. I don't care. Just amazing how you can visit a resort and only see people once or twice a year and be friends again so quickly. Most chairs were taken but we were able to get 2 near the island 2nd row at 9am. So was surprised at that (these are usually the last chairs available but we only had a short stop so didn't matter). After saying good byes to who we could we checked out and met Darin/Melissa outside. As he shared in his report, we asked to join them offering $20 usd. Driver seemed a little flustered by the ask and said ask the bell staff as apparently they get a cut when arranging taxis. Or that is what the driver claimed. Bell guys said fine with them. Went back to USA Transfers driver who then said absolutely not, would not do it. Ok, no big deal. We just went with the taxi option.

TIP: when using a taxi to Desire or really to anywhere in Mexico use pesos. As I mentioned above the resort front desk rate was 15.1:1 so I exchanged 40 usd for 640 pesos. The set rate for a taxi to Desire is 500 pesos. If you pay in usd they use a 10:1 exchange rate and will then charge you 50 usd. Taking a minute to exchange some $ at the front desk is well worth it.

Off to desire we went for 500 pesos. The drive ranges 20-30 minutes. Front desk check-in was busy so they got us champagne and some cool face towels and ushered us to the time share people while we waited for a seat at one of the desks. Check-in is at nice desks with some chairs. Very comfortable. Arriving at a totally nude resort can be nerve racking, intimidating and frankly a little frightening. Quickly you realize it is a very chill, private, friendly lobby and your worries were unfounded. Your feelings quickly switch from fear to excitement as you realize this place has a cool vibe with an elegant feel where you can choose your path... relax, party, maybe test some limits?

We chat with the time share folks, explain we were there in May and nicely share we don't care what has changed in the program since then. This guy pushed a little more than some in the past so I directly stated I ran the numbers and I can get cheaper on my own than what you will offer me and I don't have to pay up front. That worked and we were seated at check-in.

We were booked for a standard room at $411 for the first night (booked this separately as I added a night) and $320 each night for the next four. As I mentioned in previous reports and entries everything is negotiable with the resort. How likely they are to negotiate is directly proportional to availability. For this trip I emailed the front desk in advance asking for a quote on an upgrade for 5 nights to a passion suite. The advantage of the passion suites are they are right on the water (will add pics later) are significantly larger, have a large balcony which overlooks the water, has a large jacuzzi in the room (maybe 6 or 8 person?, not Ttr size, bigger), you get free room service 24x7, a reserved beach cabana bed and butler service that will get you anything you want including dinner reservations or cups so you can play beer pong :) or ice and chocolate sauce for the room lol. Back to the negotiation, I was quoted something like $2200 additional, yikes. I countered with $1000. My logic being that I knew October was not a busy time and that is what I valued the additional perks at, regardless of what they were charging. They countered with $1600 stating they could take 33% off as they had availability at the time. I countered at $1100 stating that was as high as I was willing to go. They didn't respond at first or when I emailed back a second time ha but on the third time they responded stating they needed special hotel manager approval and then never responded back. I figured oh well. Upon sitting at the check-in desk I asked to speak to the front desk manager who I had been communicating with and actually got to know pretty well the last trip. My hope was she would recognize me and say what the hell. She did and went to the back and got approval. $1100 for the upgrade. So if you do the math we paid $631 for the first night, $540 for the remaining 4 for a passion suite. Pretty awesome. The only better deal is we paid something similar for the penthouse suites at Pearl and those suites are ten times better. Nothing beats the Pearl Penthouse suites and that includes the RM Passion suites.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice