Jenn & LT's Octoberbreast and Desire Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by LT & Jenn, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Party People

Party People Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +208 / 0
    HA, I completely forgot that I got your first drink. Pretty thoughtful of me, if I do say so myself!

We were actually just talking today - literally the only negative from our trip was that we didn't find more time to hang out with you guys (and the rest of the Octoberbreasters). It kind of worked out weird that we got there a few days earlier and fell in with our own group. Plus, the days kind of have a way of getting away from you at TTR, as it turns out - one minute it's breakfast, then you're grabbing your first drink at the swim-up bar, then you're rushing to lunch, then you're in the middle of a crazy afternoon at the pool .... shit FLIES by.

But you know what? Talking to everybody on the Octoberbreast thread made the months leading up to our trip immensely (IMMENSELY!) more entertaining, and we thoroughly enjoyed the time we did spend hanging out. And we're all so addicted to the place that we'll probably end up there at the same time at some point down the road. Long story short, we came home with an awesome impression of the Octoberbreasters despite the minimal amount of time we spent with y'all. (Even Darrin.)

2. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Oh hey I'm back :)
    It's been a LONG week. Finally back from Vegas and ready to continue with my trip report...

Wednesday, October 7th

We woke up early so we could get our stuff packed. This was the day we headed to Desire. I was sad and excited all at the same time. We finished packing and took a look at our patio... If you remember from the night before, we had a mini party in our room so we could say that we actually "used" our jacuzzi. We thought it would be fun to take an after pic... although I will admit that "Party People's" day after pics were way better ;)

[​IMG]

We decided to head to breakfast with Mat and Marissa where I loaded up on carbs to help cure my hangover :( that's what too much champagne does to me.
    After we ate we ate we headed out to the pool to say our goodbyes. We found Nikki and Ira, apparently the rest of the crew hadn't made it out yet. After saying our goodbyes we headed to the lobby to check out. Mat and Marissa kindly offered to drive us to Desire so after getting our bracelets cut off we loaded our stuff and headed down the road.
    After about a 30 drive and a much needed stop at Starbucks we finally pulled into Desire. They seemed very confused at the gate because we had friends drive us. They checked our names and it took us forever to tell the poor guy that Mat and Marissa were only dropping us off. Apparently at Desire they are very tight with security. It helps to protect the privacy of their guest which I really like.

We said our goodbyes to Mat and Marissa and then headed in. I'm not kidding when I say that I was instantly relaxed the moment we walked inside. We were welcomed with two glasses of champagne (my hangover felt a little better so I decided to take the champagne) we were given some rules and a few documents to sign for privacy purposes and then we received our official Desire bracelets... a HUGE step up from TTR.
    We had a feeling we wouldn't be able to ditch the timeshare stuff here because it was way more calm than the lobby at TTR, so we sat down with the lady and listened to her talk away. And honestly it wasn't bad at all. She was so sweet and was more worried about us relaxing and enjoying our vacation than trying to get us to buy into something. After a few minutes it was time to head to our room. We met Gustavo who helped us with our luggage and led us to our gorgeous ocean view room.
    The view was amazing!

[​IMG]

And we were pretty close to one of the beach bars so it was very easy to grab a drink when we wanted it.

We put our bathing suits on and decided to go find everyone else. We followed the music to the pool and found Darin and Melissa, Jen and Kyle, Tony and Angela,and Andrew and Tiff. Jen realized that I needed a drink so she went to the bar to get me one of Desire's drinks of the day. It was delicious!

The pool at Desire is beautiful! And EVERYONE actually gets a chair! Oh and you can see the bottom lol! LT and I were assigned the big pool bed in the corner (that I later took a nap in) I love how at Desire you can nap during the day and not feel like you're going to miss anything. Not the case at TTR.

After a mini nap I was feeling great so I decided to grab another drink and join the rest of our friends in the pool. The pool was fun! It had good music and we enjoyed watching the games.

After a few hours in the pool we headed back to our room to relax and get ready for dinner. I even had time to sit out on the patio and watch the sunset in my cozy bathrobe that they had for us ;) I cannot explain enough how relaxing this place was.

Around 8ish we headed to the lobby to have some drinks and meet everyone for dinner. Such a different atmosphere! I loved it! We had dinner at Sahlo and holy cow was it amazing! The restaurant was FREEZING, but the company was great and the food was out of this world!

After dinner we headed back to the lobby for more drinks and before we knew it, it was time to head to the disco. The disco is upstairs above the lobby (with a playroom) and I actually think the music is better than the music at Patyos. The dance floor is so much fun!
    After a few hours of dancing everyone heads up to the Jacuzzi for more fun! We decided to keep it low key on this night because we were still pretty tired from the night before, and we felt so relaxed we were just ready for bed.

We said our goodnights and headed to bed. Let's just say I slept the best I had slept the entire trip :)

3. hot_2_trot

hot_2_trot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great TR, I'm ready to hear the rest of the Desire RM part!

4. LT & Jenn

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    I know! Longest trip report ever... I promise I'm almost done haha :)

Thursday, October 8th...

Our first full day at Desire RM! We woke up around 9 am and opened our double doors so we could see and hear the ocean as we laid in bed. PURE BLISS! We called Andrew and Tiff around 9:30 to see if they wanted to join us for breakfast on the patio. They headed over and we ordered a HUGE breakfast to our room. While we were waiting Andrew and I downed two bloody marys each... they were delicious! Then Darin and Melissa came over to say their goodbyes. I hate saying goodbye to our friends, especially Darin and Melissa :'( Hated to see them leave.

Sorry for the sadness lol...

Our breakfast came in about 20 minutes. We ordered omelets, waffles, oatmeal, and just about everything else we could order off of the menu. Best breakfast I had all week!

After about an hour of good conversation and delicious food, we headed inside to get ready for the day.

We got out to the pool around 11am and found our group. Decided to start drinking again by ordering a bahama mama... again delicious!

It was a good day, we spent it lounging by the pool, watched Andrew and Tiff and Jen and Kyle play some cornhole, watched the pool games... it was an all around relaxing day. I even took a small nap on the beach. At around 5ish all of us decided to head up to the jacuzzi for more fun. We had some fun doing chocolate body shots on the bar. It got a little messy lol. After the jacuzzi we all headed to the room to get ready for dinner.

We had dinner at the asian restaurant. We did the hibachi and holy cow it was so good! They actually cook in front of you! After an amazing dinner we headed to the lobby to mingle and get ready for white night. Thursdays are glow and white night, and they also had a decent band! We headed up to the disco around 11 so I could once again get my dance on ;) It's a lot easier to request songs at Desire too. You better believe we requested the wobble and the nae nae..

We headed to the jacuzzi around 1ish for more fun! After a couple hours of hanging out we decided to call it a night.

Friday, October 9th...
    We woke up pretty late on Friday and decided to skip breakfast. Andrew and Tiff came over to our room around 10 to drop their stuff off :( They were leaving that day. We all headed to the pool to have a few more hours of fun with Andrew and Tiff. They weren't leaving until 1ish so they had a few hours to kill. We had some lunch and lounged by the pool and before we knew it, it was time to say goodbye to our friends. Another sad moment...

After they left we decided to grab a pool bed and relax for a while and wait for the foam party. While we were waiting Steve and Christine arrived (we met them a few days earlier at TTR) We all had a fun filled afternoon and headed up to the jacuzzi around 5:30. It was more of a chill evening at the jacuzzi, or it could have been the fact that we were some of the first ones up there that day. We didn't mind. Our view was spectacular and we got to watch two cruise ships go by. Absolutely gorgeous! We decided to head to the pool bed and take a quick nap after about an hour... right about the time that Steve and Christine arrived at the jacuzzi with their ping pong balls... a totally fun game that is hard to explain, one of those you have to be there kinda games ;)

We had a good nap by the pool and then headed back to the room for some fun...

Right before dinner I started to feel pretty icky :( But I brushed it off and tried to rally. I pumped my system with every stomach medicine I could find. I was NOT going to get sick on my last night! We headed to the asian restaurant around 8ish to meet everyone. We had a HUGE table of about 14 people. Everyone was having great conversations and the drinks were flowing and all of a sudden I hit a wall...

I think it was my body saying that I had gone way too hard that week :( I quietly excused myself from the table and headed back to the room. LT stayed behind to hang out with everyone. He was really looking forward to hanging out with everyone for our last night. I thought that I would go back to the room and sleep it off for a little bit. After about an hour I got a knock on the door. It was sweet Jen who brought me a plate of food, some crackers, and some hot tea. Such a sweetheart ;) She saved my life that night lol! After she left I drifted to sleep. I woke up about an hour later to let LT know that I wasn't going to make it out. He decided to come back to the room and we went to sleep... very eventful last night if I do say so myself :(

5. LT & Jenn

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Saturday, October 10th...

Our last day... or so we thought ;)

I woke up and couldn't find LT... Come to find out he was outside where he had been since about 6am. So I got up and started to pack. I was quickly interrupted by LT who said that he had decided to stay an extra day. Um excuse me what?!? I of course was exhausted and my first reaction was "um no I'm ready to go home". But he had already made up his mind. He had already emailed our travel agent about booking another night and switching our flights... I was a little annoyed and thought there was no way that it was going to work out for us to stay. After our travel agent called us to let us know that she could change our flights no problem, but the hotel was booked for that night, I started throwing my stuff in the suitcase knowing that we were definitely going home... but my stubborn husband still wanted to find a way to stay. Ok hun do your thing...

So he headed to the breakfast bar to find Steve (Steve and Christine) LT had really hit it off with him and knew they were premiere members and had been to Desire many times before. So he decided to ask him for some advice on what to do. After a few minutes LT came back to let me know that we were staying but we had to take the dreaded tour... Ugh OK! The tour that we had avoided every year we had been to Cancun...

So I threw on my romper and followed my husband out the door...I was so annoyed and irritated because all I wanted to do was go home... I know I sound super whiney right now lol.

So we sat down with the premiere guy to listen to his presentation...

Let me start by saying holy shit he was ONE HELL OF A SALESMAN! After about 30 minutes of him giving us details of what the packages include and how much it would cost, it actually started to make sense to us. He gave us two different options of what they offer, and after a few minutes we decided to talk about it amongst ourselves. Shockingly we both decided that it would work for us. After my husband says "I think I'm gonna do this" I think I went into shock. So after 4 years of us avoiding this premiere tour and swearing up and down that we would never buy into that, my husband is now telling me that he likes the idea of it. Still in shock over here lol!

So here we are... two new premiere members! We even got our room comped for the night and we got our room upgraded! We got a butler, and a welcome bottle of champagne. My whiney irritated mood quickly turned around and I was a happy girl ;)

So needless to say our last day was pretty amazing. After we got our premiere bracelets, we decided to take advantage of our free beach bed and headed down to the beach to relax. And then my day got even better when I got on instagram and saw that Jessica O'Reilly was actually at our resort and had just arrived that day.

For those of you who don't know her, she is a sexologist and the host of Swing on the Playboy Channel. Kind of a big deal... LT and I have a HUGE crush on her ;) HUGE fans!

So I decided to comment on her picture telling how that I was a big fan and that we would love to meet her. And she actually replied to my comment... I'm freaking at this point. I was hoping I would get to meet her before we left. So after about an hour I see this gorgeous woman and an very handsome man walking down the walkway... HOLY SHIT IT'S JESS O'REILLY!!! I froze! So LT decided to speak up and yell for her to come talk to us. So she came over for a few minutes and we chit chatted and all I could think about was "omg I'm talking to Jess O'Reilly and I'm naked"

Totally made my day... actually no...made my YEAR!

So after a full day of of relaxing on the beach we headed to the jacuzzi to have some fun. We actually got to participate in Steve and Christine's ping pong ball game. So much fun! after a few body shots and fun, we decided to head back to our room to get ready for a romantic dinner (we decided to have a vacation date night since we hadn't really had a lot of time to ourselves the whole trip) We had such an amazing dinner, and after we ventured out to the lobby where we met some more amazing new friends and then headed up to the disco. I saw that everyone was wearing lingerie, and since I didn't get to be at TTR for lingerie night, I decided to go change into my sexy barely there lingerie... so up I went to the disco. We had such a good time. We met some new friends at the lobby bar earlier and had amazing conversation at the disco and then decided to head up to the jacuzzi for more fun. We spent a good 2 hours at the jacuzzi, and then decided to use our premiere membership and ask the front desk to go and fill up our jacuzzi tub in our upgraded room ;) so we decided to head to the lobby to have some late night pizza while we waited for our jacuzzi to fill up. We went back to our room and opened up our champagne and took a dip in our tub. Such a relaxing day and night!

I'm so glad we stayed an extra day. It's so crazy how things work out.

We had a 1:30 flight the next day so we got a good nights sleep, and woke up around 8:30 the next morning. We called our butler to bring us some bottled waters and some breakfast and then finished packing. We headed to the lobby around 11 to check out. I have to admit that I was actually ready to get home. After 9 days in Mexico, I was pretty exhausted, but not feeling as tired as I usually do when I leave TTR. I was exhausted, but feeling so relaxed at the same time. As we were checking out we see Jess O'Reilly waling into the lobby with her, as she calls him "her partner". I saw her walk in and immediately asked if I could give her a hug. Yes I'm that girl :) She was so sweet! Her and Brandon "her partner" talked to us for a good 45 minutes. And of course we got our picture taken with her.

[​IMG]

Overall it was an amazing trip! I'm so glad we decided to split the trip this year. We love TTR and it will always hold a special place in our heart. We've met some of the most amazing people there, people who we have become best friends with! Friends who we will have for a lifetime.
    But we have to admit we've fallen in love with Desire :)

For those who are thinking about splitting a trip, don't even hesitate... JUST DO IT! Totally worth it. Its nice to be able to have that time to get over your "TTR hangover" lol.

6. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    Great report. We just visited both resorts just after you guys and had similar experiences. Love both places - can't wait to get back. Thanks for sharing... Sharing is caring...

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Thanks for taking the time to post such a great report and pics.

Have to admit though, it reinforces why we don't want to stay at Desire ourselves. Early nights, pampering, relaxation - no thanks ;)

8. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Come on Steve. You know the code... early nights and relaxation doesnt always mean early nights and relaxation :) I bet if you took Janet to RM next Octoberbreast, maybe, just maybe you would have a different opinion :)

Thanks for sharing Jenn! It was a great time. Enjoyed reminiscing through your report. I am in the process of writing one of my novel way too long reports. Although this time I am not posting until I am completely done so I don't leave people hanging too long.

9. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Great job Jenn

10. dave6868

dave6868 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Great trip report, your last sentence about splitting the trip is exactly what we want to do. We were thinking about 5 days at TTR and 3 at Desire to recover. I now only have 1 more question, what one of the Desires do I pick?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice