Darin & Melissa's first ever trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Darin & Melissa, Oct 9, 2015.

1. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Awe I'm sad because I know the trip report is almost over :( I couldn't write mine tonight. LT and I have our nieces for the night and were worn out, I'll have to start again tomorrow :)

2. hot_2_trot

hot_2_trot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the RM info, Darin. We will be there four nights in February. Any and all tips and tricks are appreciated!

3. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    Thanks for the trip report Darin. I especially liked hearing your input about Desire. and your acknowledgement that Kyle was right! LOL. Curtis and I will visit Desire sometime in the next couple of years. We have to wait until our
    "adulting" slows down a little bit.

XOXOXOX
    Dawn

4. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Day 7

We woke up at usual time and got ready. Pretty quiet morning so we got everything packed into our suitcases.we had planned to meet Jen and Kyle for one last breakfast at 9:00 before USA Transfers showed up at 10:00. I ordered an omelet and it as delicious. Of course we had a mimosa along with our coffee. After breakfast we said goodbye to Jen and Kyle then went and grabbed our suitcases and took them to the lobby. It was awful tonthink of leaving and we now wished that we hadn't shortened the trip by a day over normal years. We still had 30 minutes so we went back out to find my sister and say goodbye. On a side note here, when Jenn first arrived she was telling people that I was her big brother. I had to stop her and say that is fun at TTR but kinda weird at Desire because the looks were pretty crazy. Lol We found her and LT out on the patio right behind the beach bar and said goodbye just as Andrew and Tiff showed up. So we got hugs all around and started to head to the lobby when CiCi sees us and says take another Tecate light with you. We just love her. USA picked us up and we were at the airport in 15 minutes. The wait sucked as it always does and the flight home was non eventful.

The only thing I have to add is for those that ask if Desire has a party like TTR. It is not the all day pound shots and watch all the craziness in the pool. It is more relaxed until tge late afternoon, then the fun starts and everything shifts from the pool up to the jacuzzi and the night time party at the disco and jacuzzi is better than TTR in my opinion. So if you are on the fence, book a few nights and go enjoy and decide for yourself. We do not regret it one bit and cannot wait to go again.

THANK YOU KYLE!

5. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Awe. Too sweet. Ha. I am a big believer in you make your own vacation. If you are carefree fun genuine people as you are (and like other TTR / Desire folks) then you can really appreciate the best of both worlds for what they offer. You clearly embraced what Desire has to offer just like you did at TTR and as a result you were rewarded. Party on my friend!

Ok no more lovey dovey stuff. I have serious dreams of an octoberbreast takeover next year! Lots of time to make that happen.

6. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    If any group can do it, I believe in this one!

Nikki

7. JoeMar

JoeMar Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    Nice job on the trip report.

8. beachlovers10

beachlovers10 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0

Totally agree with this statement, well said especially the part where people should decide for themselves.
    Btw, great trip reports, love them and keeps us excited about our upcoming trip!!

9. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Great report "brother" ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice