Darin & Melissa's first ever trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Darin & Melissa, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    We can give you a referral week if it helps cut your costs. PM us if you want more information.

2. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Day 6

We woke up at 7:30 again and got ready and headed out to breakfast. The buffet was similar to TTR with lots of choices. But the waiter was over the top. Every time Melissa got up for something he would be waiting to pull out her chair and help her get seated again. As soon as I emptied a pack of sugar in my coffee, he was grabbing the pack to get it off tge table. We ate and enjoyed a mimosa but it was not as good as the ones at TTR because they were not using the fresh squeezed juice.

The night before we realized we had left all our paper work from buying the timeshare in nightstand drawer at TTR. So while Melissa was doing her hair, I had run to the reception area to see if the could call over and see if housekeeping had found it. So after breakfast Gustavo came and found us to say TTR had found it and had it for us. He said they could put it on a taxi and send it over. I told him that woukd be fine and we would pay the cost. We had hoped LT and Tiff could get it and bring it over but it didn't work out. We were happy to know it would be in our hands before going home.

We decided this would be a great time to go lay on a beach bed and we headed over towards the cabanas by the bar. We asked the guy working if there were any with shade to which he said they don't get shade on them until around 11:30. So we said no problem and picked on then got in the water. When we turned arund he was there with another worker tying a sheet across the upper front of the bed so we would have shade. We were floored at the service and climbed in the bed and just enjoyed the breeze and listening to the waves. We watched a cruise ship go by in the distance. Melissa went over to the bar for a drink and CiCi remembered that I had a Tecate light the day before and just handed it too Melissa for me. She then spoke to me and said she went to Wal Mart to get those just for me. She was very friendly and won us over completely. We love interacting with staff and it makes the stay better for us.

After awhile we decided to head back to the pool to see if anyone of the group had arrived yet. Tony, Angela, Tiff and Andrew had just go there and we offered our room to lock up their valuables and change into swimwear. Then gave the a quick rundown on the resort.
    We saw Gustavo and asked if the taxi arrived. He told us that his boss was at TTR for training abd was going to bring our packet back when she returned so we wouldn't have to oay for the taxi. Can't beat that!
    Everyone hit the pool and decided to try the drink of the day from the day before which we told them about. I think they all stayed drinking those all afternoon. Sometime around lunch the staff got a volunteer to lay on a table and her body was covered in food so she could be a human buffet. There was whip cream, fruits, chocolate syrup and all kinds of things. Melissa made sure to get over and nipple quite a bit off of her. Then we grabbed a table for lunch and hit the buffet again. It is so nice to have it right next to the pool.

3. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    After lunch we were reapplying sunblock and just chatting with everyone. My chair was full of junk so I sat in Melissa's chair. Next thing I know the pool guy was up there saying I was in the wrong chair and that one was reserved for someone else. My mistake, hers was on the other side of mine so we swapped out towels since Melissa had never actually sat in it. She is too social and usually drops her stuff to go meet people a make friends. Then I got to make new friends with the people who tge chair was reserved for. Very nice couple that turned out to live just 20 minutes from Andrew and Tiffany so we made sure to introduce them. After awhile Melissa said lets go for a walk on the beach so we headed out. CiCi saw us and handed me another Tecate light and Melissa a vodka soda. We decided to climb back onto our cabana bed and it was perfect. The breeze off the water, the waves, sea gulls. We were out and took a nice nap right there for 30-45 minutes. We woke up and went in the water for a bit before get more drinks from CiCi. Melissa switched to wine and we just laid and talked and enjoyed being together. After that the couple from the chair mix up came walking by and stopped and we had a nice talk for about 30 minutes. He said they were heading up to the jacuzzi and we decided that would be a nice way to finish out the afternoon. So we started to leave but CiCi stopped us and insisted I take another beer with me. I'm a sucker for beer and walked away double fisted. Tony and Angela joined us in the jacuzzi and we just relaxed and had a great time with them. It was starting to get dark and we had made dinner reservations so we wanted time to have a little fun before getting ready. We went to our room and had one of the best sessions in months. Maybe even a top ten all time. It was so nice to reconnect like that after the way the last few months had gone for us.

4. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    One benefit of being a premeir member is getting reservations at restaurants that do not take them. So at when Gustavo made our redervations at the habachi place the night before we also asked him to get us a table for 12 for this night at the other restaurant. He said he could not do more than 8 at one table so we asked for a table for 8 and one for 4 next to it. He arranged it but one couple did not make it to the resort so when we arrived they squeezed all ten of us at one table. But not until Tony had gone back to the room to put on pants and shoes. They are fairly strict on dinner attire which is nice. Everyone had drinks, we ordered wine and I think we took at least two hours to eat. It was great to be with so many good friends. The only issue was the air conditioning was so cold that a few of the ladies were really cold. That never happens at TTR. Lol. After dinner we headed out to the lobby bar and took a group picture and ordered more drinks while waiting for the disco to open up. Once it opened up we all went up except I think we lost Angela and Tony she was too cold still from dinner and they went to their room to change but never made it back out. In the disco I ordered a drink and tipped the bartender. It waa like being on the Boobs Cruise again, every time my glass got half empty he brought me another one all night. Kyle had wanted to give the newbies a tour of the back room and left Jen alone with me.....well a great sing came on and her and I were on the dance floor quickly. Kykecame to check on her during the second song and saw she was safe and he went back. Jen and I danced to 3-4 songs and the others came out and joined us. All of us danced and it was to me one of the best nights of the week.

I noticed a couple watching all of us and they came out on the dancefloor when Melissa and I were dancing so I told her that her dress was sexy. She said you wife is sexy and thenI lost my dance partner because she grabbed Melissa and kissed her and they started dancing. I looked at her husband, he shrugged and we both joined the ladies. That went on for a song or two before we stepped off the dance floor to take a breather. A few minutes later I was still in a dancing mood and Melissa had gone to the restroom so I went and asked our new friend if I could dance with his wife. He said please do and we were back at it. Melissa came back and joined right in. It is always fun dancing with two sexy ladies. We were talking and found out they were from Texas also and had just got there a few hours before. Too bad it was our last night. Oh well things were winding down and people were heading towards the jacuzzi so we let them know and made our way out.

5. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Off to the jacuzzi, we find a spot at the swim up bar next to Kyle and Jen and take in all that is going on. Andrew/Tiff & LT/Jenn were on the other side of the bar but said good night and heading out. I saw our new Texas friends come in snd sit at the bar so I went and invited them to join us in the jacuzzi. We enjoyed talking some more with them before someone showed up with AIWC. It was orange flavored and tasted like a creme popsicle when taken as a nipple shot. A few of those along with all the drinks I had at dinner and the disco and I was starting to fade. We were leaving the next morning so we decided to call it a night but not before Kyle and Jen asked us to have breakfast with them. They are so sweet. When we got to the room I wrote down my email to give our new Texas friends and told Melissa I would be right back. I gave it to them and got lured into another round of nipple shots before heading back to the room and finding Melissa sound asleep. Slid into bed with her and fell asleep just as fast.

I think this was probably my favorite day of the whole trip.

6. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    Was great meeting you two at RM and we are enjoying this trip report. Hope your rest of your trip was fun as well. We headed over to Pearl for 6 nights which you will have to checkout sometime too.

Brian & Kath

7. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    We loved meeting you guys also. We will get to Pearl someday.

8. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    And I thought you were the one I could trust? Lol. Just kidding. I won out too though showing tiff and jenn the sex swing. I did realize at one point I left my Jen unoccupied in the disco and came hurrying out thinking she was likely being swarmed but then I saw you dancing nicely with her and figured it was ok to continue the sex swing tour lol (it sounds worse than it is. I swing on one of those things like a 6 year old lol).

9. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Hey guys. So how did pearl compare? We heard stories of it being really quiet w major construction (more than the lobby). Was that true?

10. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    It was good beyond measure & our 4th time there to Pearl. Quiet is only as relative as you make it but we often do 10 or 11 nights at TTR before winding down at Pearl. If you can consider naked sexy fun at Pearl as winding down.

Yes they were putting a new roof over the swim up bar so the bar service was relocated to share the sport entertainment area between the hot tub & pool. No loss of convenience other than sitting in the shade at the bar.

Service was awesome, getting around was easy by comparison to the RM stairs to the hot tub & disco which was more than enough after our 4 RM nights. Nice group & some sexy couples along with an older fun group, busy over the weekend and few sexy visitors from TTR. Great foam party on Saturday !

All is well at Pearl & construction easily will be complete by Halloween week. Nice to see Dr. Jess at Pearl again too as we just missed her at RM.

Now back to D&M's trip report!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice