Darin & Melissa's first ever trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Darin & Melissa, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Sadly, I do not remember that.

2. Mat&Mar

Mat&Mar Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kyle losing a game of Gay Chicken? Unlikely.

3. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Day 5

Day 5 we woke up between 7:30-8:00 again and got ready. This was our day to head over to Desire. We were excited about the change but sad about leaving a great bunch of people. We went to breakfast and got one last mimosa before saying goodbye to everyone that was out this early after the Boobs Cruise the day before. It was about 9:30 and USA Transfers was coming at 10:00 so we made a loop past the pool and heard our names get called out. Kyle was tgere asking if we would mind if they try to join in on our shuttle over to Desire. We said sure and said hurry up we are leaving in 30 minutes. Go to the room a grab our suitcases and head down. When I got there Kyle was talking to the driver and it wasn't going well. He said he could only take one person not four because his paperwork only showed my name. I explained that it should've been corrected as they told me at the airport they would fix it. He said it wasn't and couldn't take Melissa or Jen and Kyle. I said let me go check out and I would call and straighten it out. We went and said goodbye to Martha and checked out. I opened my email and found the correction from USA. Went out and showed the driver. He said great but that Kyle and Jen could not come. So they said no worries and grabbed a cab. The first 10 minutes of the ride had the driver explaining why he couldn't take others. It seems the cabbies dis like the transfer companies and they will do anything to disrupt them. And tgat the bellboys get commission from the cabbies so if they saw him take someone not on the list it would basically have a snowball effect and he coukd lose his job. We said it was fine and the rest of the ride over was queut except for a wreck on the main road. People in Mexico will actually stop in the only open lane to take pictures of a wreck. Really strange to see since they do not care if you honk, they block everything. I was surprised to turn off the highway and stop at a security shack. Desire sits on a private road with three other hotels and nobody is allowed on that road without a reservation. We got through there then found another security post at the front gaye of the resort. We made it in and tipped the driver double our normal tip to make up for stressing him out.

4. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Upon arrival we had premier employee waiting at the door and greeting us by our names. A very nice way to start our time there. He walked us into the lobby and had us sit down where we were given a glass a champagne and registered. Once that was finished they sat us down and explained the rules and asked for our phones. They took and placed a sticker over the camera lens and asked us to leave it on until we left. What difference that makes. Itbis much better than JJ yelling at a lady at TTR to delete a picture she was taking during a game. After telling us about the resort, we were introduced to Gustavo. He was our personal butler during our stay. This is a very nice benefit of being a premier member. Anything we needed he took care of. We immediately had him set up reservations for four at the Habachi restaurant. Our room was not ready so Gustavo showed us to the spa where they gave us a locker to put our valuables in and we changed to swimwear. Down to the pool we headed and grabbed a drink. The resort was not crowded and a few people were lounging around but the best thing was all the liqour was much higher end than at TTR and everyone got it, premier or not. There are no chair games at Desire, you go to the towel hut and they walk you out and give you a chair for they day and that is yours no fughting or arguing. So we stripped out of our swimsuit and had a seat. We said hello to a few people and decided to check out the beach. About ten steps onto the beach and we knew we had a new favorite resort. Sorry TTR will always have a special place for us but Desire is better and more into our liking. So let me say this one time and I'll put it in all caps.

KYLE WAS RIGHT!

We gazed out on a perfect ocean view. A few boats here are there but nothing like looking out from TTR and seeing Isla Mejueras and all the boating activity. Just peaceful calm beautiful water with easy waves hitting the beach. We walked down and looked at all the cabana beds and there is a nice little bar right between them. We came back towards the pool and found Anna and Jesus playing cornhole. They are part of the entertainment staff and tge invited us to join them. It was a really fun game but we managed to lose after holding a 20-9 lead. Oh well, who cares we were naked on the beach with drinks in our hands. As we finished up Gustavo found us and said our room was ready and all our suitcases were already there and gave us keys. So we got dressed grabbed our things at the spa and went to look at the room. As soon as we walked in we were hit by the smell of cigarette smoke so we headed to the office and asked for a different room. No wuestions asked, Gustavo says come with me and says he thinks this next room is one of the nicest but people don't like it because it is below the jacuzzi. We love it because it is right by the pool and has a nice seating area with a cafe style table and a two seater cushioned bench. Gustavo then says great, go enjoy and I'll take care of everything.

5. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    At this time we see Jen and Kyle and they give us a quick tour and then theirvroom was ready so we let them go get organized while we went and got a cabana bed and laid on the beach and enjoyed a drink and soaked in the beautiful scene. I think this is even when we saw our first cruise ship go by on the horizon. So relaxing........sorry I got lost for a moment there. Okay back up the beach in time to catch another game of cornhole with Jen and Kyle. Guys against gals and we won but forgot to bet beforehand. Lol next we grabbed some food from the buffet which is outdoor next to the pool. It was delicious, all the food is really much higher end at Desire. Now I'm rambling, but I think I have better memories from here because I was not pounding drinks and shots all day long.

At TTR you never want to leave the pool so you won't miss anything. Here at Desire you want to relax and just enjoy things. As the afternoon was winding down we headed upstairs to the jacuzzi. It sits on the roof and has a glass wall facing the water and gives amazing views. There were a few people mingling and we takked to some people, but we mainly hung out with Jen and Kyle and got caught up on life back home. They are becoming good friends after three years of Octoberbreast trips and we enjoyed the company. After awhike we noticed it was time to get ready for dinner so we headed out and got ready. I get ready and Melissa is starting to stress becausevshe wants to curl her hair but the clock said it was 7:25. I say there's no time so she is scrambling and finally at 7:30 says go get the table, I'll be right there. I go to hibachi and they sit me at the bar since Jen and Kyle weren't there yet either. I look up and there is a clock that says 7:15. I say is that right, they reply yes. So I laugh and say I'll be back. I went and told Melissa you have time to curl your hair and fix the clock. Now we hit the restaurant at same time as Jen snd Kyle and they take us right to the back and sit us at the hibachi bar next to another couple. They look at me and say aren't you Darin and Melissa we are so and so from CCC. We loved it and now had a nice group of 6 for dinner. The food was perfect and the company even better as all 6 of us chatted and had a great time. We left to get ready for the evening theme which was ABC night.

6. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    I did not bring a theme outfit because I was afraid my idea wasnot classy enough. Well I know better now, lol. Melissa webt out in a thong and a pearl necklace. We sat and watched a good reggae band and waited on Jen and Kyle. She came out wearing a top and sexy mini skirt made from coffee filters. I'll save the memory forever.........then any thoughts I had of my custom not veing classy went iut the window as Kyle shows up in a giant wine box with a spout in the front and dixie cups taped on the side. He went around and offered everyone a glass. Once the music ended everyone went to the disco to judge the costumes and then we danced until about 11:30 and headed to bed.

I cannot stress how happy we are that we went. We love the craziness of TTR but really cannot see doing more than 2-3 days there and then finishing off at Desire for the rest of the week.

7. dave6868

dave6868 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    This year we want to do 6 days at Temptation and then do 3 days at Desire to just relax. As of now the prices for both are way to high we will see what they look like after the New Year.

8. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    That is why we did 4 nights TTR and 2 at Desire. We are always worn out when leaving TTR. Now we wish we diD 3 TTR AND 4 Desire.

9. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Thanks for the kind words Darin. Enjoying reminiscing thru reading the report. And more importantly glad you enjoyed your visit to Desire.

Original resorts, I think I deserve a commission for how many people I have sent your way :) And now three of them have even bought in. Can I have a job?

10. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    Only if you wear a red dress and hang out in the lobby lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice