Jenn & LT's Octoberbreast and Desire Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by LT & Jenn, Oct 12, 2015.

1. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Since I didn't do a trip report last year, I figured this year I kinda had to. And this trip was too incredible not to. Octoberbreast 2013 was pretty epic and hard to beat, but this year's trip was right up there with it...

Friday, October 2nd:

We had a late evening flight that day so we decided to sleep in a little bit. But we were woken up around 8am by a pic from Tiff and Andrew on their plane ready to take off. We wished them a safe flight and then got word from Darin and Melissa that they were boarding their plane... I immediately regretted our decision to have a later flight :( Jealously kicked in big time.

We woke up and got ready for the day. I stayed home to finish packing while LT ran into town to finish up a few things at work and pick up some last minute items from Wal-Mart. Finally it was time to hit the road. We left around 11:30am and headed to Atlanta to catch our 5:50 flight. On the way I kept getting CCC messages from Jon and Crissy which were not helping my jealousy at all...
    Anyway... we got to the airport around 3pm and went straight to the new international terminal. It was actually really nice! Normally in Atlanta we used to have to go thru the front entrance and take the little plane train to the last gate. In the new terminal, everything is right there in the same building. You check in, drop your bags off, and then go thru security. After that you literally walk right into the gate. Very convenient. So we realized we had about 2 hours until boarding time, and headed to the bar. I ordered a bloody mary and LT ordered a whisky drink. After a couple of those and some food, it was time to board our plane. The flight was actually really beautiful coming into cancun. We got to watch the sunset over the ocean. Absolutely gorgeous!
    We landed about 15 minutes early, got to our gate and went straight to customs. Picked up our bags and hit the light and... GREEN!! Thankfully we've never landed on red. We found our transportation, hopped in the van and headed straight to TTR. We walked in around 8:45 and felt like we were at home :) Went to the desk checked in, and headed to our Jacuzzi room. We decided to upgrade this year because our room over patyos the year before was terrible! After that we decided to head to Patyos to find our friends. On our way we hear someone yell "LT" and it was Tony sitting outside of Margaritas. Apparently everyone was already inside eating so we walked in and were greeted by Angela, Matt and Marissa, Darin and Melissa (Darin is my adopted big brother, and one of my favorite people on the planet) and of course Andrew and Tiff. We hugged each of them and then decided to go change and head to patyos for white night.

Once we got to Patyos I was greeted by Party People aka Dusty who got me my first drink. I was in such a good mood! Headed to the dance floor where we saw Mike and Kerri, Nikki and Ira and all of the rest of the first day octoberbreasters.

[​IMG]

All of the ladies looked absolutely gorgeous ;)

We danced for a few hours and then decided to head to bed after a long day of traveling.

2. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    Great start!! Can' wait for the rest!!

3. calinadam

calinadam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We REALLY missed not being able to go this year! We have next year to look forward to. Did you play any cards against humanity?!

4. LT & Jenn

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    We missed you guys so much :(
    And no we didn't but we did play circle of death one night ;)

5. calinadam

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    It sounds like ya'll had a lot of fun! we can't wait to get back there soon!

6. LT & Jenn

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    You better come to NC first :flash:

7. calinadam

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    just tell us when

8. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Hooray! Another Octoberbreast trip report. Now I won't have to write one. These things are a lot of pressure. lol

Looking forward to the next installment and hearing about what we missed at TTR. Hot pic.

9. LT & Jenn

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Saturday, October 3rd:

So I was really bad about taking pictures on day 2 and day 3 so I have absolutely ZERO :( Sorry Kyle I know how much you LOVE sheer night...

So we woke up very refreshed and ready for a fun first day at the Sexy Pool. We headed to breakfast and ordered coffee and a mimosa for me :)

I really liked the make your own omelette bar this year. A ton of options. And they were delicious as always. I also had my usual cheese quesadillas with the pico de gallo. Yum!
    We finished up breakfast and headed to the sexy pool. We found Mike and Kerri over at the far end in their chairs, who were nice enough to let use their seats to set our stuff down. We never end up laying in them anyway. This is when we met a gorgeous red head named Heather (my boob twin) and her awesome man Jeremy. We helped each other apply sunscreen and the LT and I headed to the bar to fill up our Yeti mugs. I decided to start with my miami vice and LT ordered Vodka and water so he could use his mio we brought. We joined the other Octoberbreasters in the fun hole and started our day. It was a normal morning in the sexy pool... shots, shots and more shots, and of course boobie bounces from me to welcome all of the newbies. After a few more shots and boobie bounces it was time for lunch at margaritas. We headed to lunch with Matt, Marissa, Mike, karri, heather and jeremy, and Andrew and Tiff. Halfway through our lunch I noticed a good looking guy walking toward the restaurant ;) it was our single friend Adam. (we met him our first trip in 2012 and have kept in touch ever since, and I hadn't seen him in two years) needless to say I was a little excited. I ran out to greet him and jumped up to give him a HUGE hug! We then headed inside so he could say hey to everybody. After lunch Adam and I headed to our room so he could get changed. We then headed back to the pool to join everyone else after making a quick trip to the bar for some shots.

The afternoon was fun! Darin got out his boobs (which I never got to suck on) I'm a little sad about that :( We did more shots and welcomed more Octoberbreasters and before we knew it, it was time to head back to the room to get ready for dinner. After getting ready we headed out to the quiet pool bar and met up with Darin and Melissa and Danna and Tim who had just gotten there that day and were suffering the first day curse... After a very nice surprise from Danna... ahem ahem... We followed Darin and Melissa over to Italian where we were hoping they could use their white bracelets to get us all into the restaurant without reservations. It actually worked and in we went. We sat with Darin, Melissa, Tony and Angela, and Adam. Dinner was amazing as usual. And the sexy coffee was also DELICIOUS! If you haven't had it you are really missing out. After great conversation and amazing food, it was time to change for sheer night.

I started to feel a little icky at dinner so decided to stop drinking for a little while :( But that didn't stop me from having a good time. I rocked the wobble and the nae nae ;)

I started with my sheer black dress and then decided to change half way thru the night into my blue sheer (which is my favorite)

After a lot of dancing we were exhausted and ready for bed... but not before having some much needed vacation sex ;)

10. LT & Jenn

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Sunday, October 4th

This day wasn’t too exciting, and again I don’t have any pictures

We woke up around 9ish after a good nights sleep. We were just getting up and getting going when we heard a knock on the door… keep in mind that I’m naked and LT is in his “manties” as Mat woud say. We heard a high pitched voice say “housekeeping,” I immediately thought it was Andrew, so I had LT go ahead and open the door. To our surprise it’s Mat. I’m sure he got a good morning surprise seeing my naked ass lol. Anyway we headed to breakfast and then LT and Mat headed out to grab a few things from town.

I wore my “Oh My God Becky” shirt this day and I must have heard “Look at her butt” at least 30 times.

Today started out a little quieter by the pool. We hung out by the wall by the bathrooms for the majority of the morning. LT and Mat returned with more wine for me That made me happy because the wine at the resort is not that great.

A few other Octoberbreasters arrived this day. Some of them being Shaun and Steph. They were adorable. I was so proud of Steph for taking her top off pretty quickly. She did better than I did my first year

This was also the day that Zack and Theresa were supposed to arrive. Theresa and I met through the Facebook TTR page and had been texting for a few months before the trip, so we were pretty excited to meet them. I knew they were supposed to arrive around 3ish and when the hour came and passed, I was starting to get nervous that they had decided not to come.

So 6:00 rolled around and that’s when we decided to head back to get ready for dinner. We had made plans to meet a few people at seafood that night around 8:30 or 9 so before heading back to our room we decided to go hang out with Adam for a little bit. We were hanging out on Adam’s balcony just catching up with each other, when we noticed something fishy going on across the way in one of the 3rd floor rooms. There were a few security guards with gloves on all looking at something on the floor of the balcony. All of a sudden they bent down to pick something up. Of course we couldn’t tell what it was because of the wall, so we kind of just brushed it off. After a few more minutes we decided to head back to our room. We walked out in the hallway just in time to see a few hotel guards carrying what looked like a body in a body bag. Talk about a freak out moment… I still have no idea what happened. We think it may have been a single guy who was with a group because when we were walking back to our room we saw a bunch of guys in the hallway who were all on the phones pacing back and forth. Very scary moment for sure, which kind of put a damper on my mood for the rest of the night :( thoughts and prayers go out to the victims friends and family.

So anyway back to the report… after we got back to the room I decided to turn my phone on to see if Theresa had texted me, Sure enough she had. They had arrived earlier that day and ended up napping… lame lol

I let her know where we were eating and then we all headed to dinner. A few minutes after sitting down her and Zack walked in. It was so good to finally meet them! Dinner was amazing! Seafood is probably my favorite next to the Asian restaurant. I had the shrimp medallions, and a salad and it was delicious. After a great dinner we headed to Patyos to start another night of dancing. Tonight was little black dress night and Patyos was really fun this night. The music was actually really good also. I decided to have a few drinks (my husband had way more than I did) and then after a couple of hours we headed to bed to rest up for the cruise the next day…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice