Darin & Melissa's first ever trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Darin & Melissa, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Jeff & Kim

Jeff & Kim Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 0
    Here a video of sexy coffee !! Enjoy.[ame=""]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  2. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    It is only served at the Italian restaurant. It is something everyone needs to order at least once. Very entertaining and delicious.

3. CandSbeach

CandSbeach Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    My wife loves them!!

4. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Day 4

I think we managed to sleep until 7:45 on Monday morning. We woke up excited and sad all at once because it was Boobs Cruise day but also our last day at TTR. We got ready and I put on my pink square cut suit. Since we are Octoberbreast, the group always does a pink theme for Boobs Cruise day. We feel this is appropriate for breast cancer awareness and ties in with Chinos cause for Cancer. Of course, the t shirt I had on was a little long so everyone though I was naked. Breakfast was great as always we had mimosas. After breakfast we decided to wait in the lobby and look for Jen and Kyle to arrive. We had inside information that they were showing up a day early to do the Boobs Cruise before we all headed to Desire the next day. We have bonded well with them over the various trips and Kyle and I are pretty good buddies that love to give each other hell. Sure enough, Melissa spotted the USA van pull in right at 9:30 and we went out to greet them. First thing I hear is "what are you wearing under that shirt" and oh wow! We offered our room to store things but they were able to get right into a room near us in the 5000 block. Then it was off to Patyo to register and the place was packed. We loved seeing the look on people's faces when they saw Jen and Kyle walk in. Checking in took forever because the group was so large. Instead of waiting on Jannet to do the usual walk down to the boat, a bunch of people got antsy and headed down to wait at the dock. This irritated Steve and Jannet a little so they said those of us that stayed could go to the front of the line and we walked down.being in front didn't really matter since we were on the big boat and everyone staked their place and set up. We set a new record with 100 people on the boat. Steve had held a spot for Jen and Kyle plus the resort sold four spots that he was not aware of. Everyone pikedon and gave Chinos the middle finger. Then headed out.

5. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    As the boat headed out and ladies were giving out tops Melissa did her usual and handed up her bottoms. This earned her a t shirt for being first naked on the boat. She was quickly followed by my adopted little sister Jenn and Maria. Everyone settled into their various spots on the boat and the party started.

The big boat is nice since it does not have netting at the front, just nice wood platforms for dancing on. But it also has a large hump in the middle that basically divides the party in half. Octoberbreast cruises are always lots of fun, but this year the Rocktober group was also on the boat and that really had a way of taking the party up a notch. Frank and Nikki always have fun and if you've never met them you are missing out. I won't get into details but it was a great trip. There is no such thing as a bad Boobs Cruise but some are definitely more memorable. I will say that I prefer the smaller boat and crowd because it seems less divided and more intimate. The only other thing I can say is that Adam made several of us guys want to come back as cool single guys next trip! He is an important member of our group that is loved and respected by all so he needs a shout out here. We had a great time at lunch and taking the group photo, but on the walk back to the boat Steve gave a guy an earfull to a guy for snapping pictures while dreaming he was on the boat. Then as we are walking up the dock he says to me "Darin, what the fuck are you wearing?" I explained the pink shorts for breast cancer and he understood. Off to the normal skinny dipping spot and crazy partying. Then from there Chinos says "10 minutes left until we get to Temptation, go crazy while you can" everyone goes crazy and gets drinks. Then every 10 minutes for the next hour he says the same thing. About this time Melissa has to sit down because herbackis hurting from the car accident. So she took it easy for the rest of the ride. We get back to TTR anddo the usualbeach salute and I see someone jump off tbe boat to swim back. I wasn't sure if he would make it and I think someone on shore started in after him but he made it. As everyone was unloading, I was talking with Steve and Jannet and was tge last one off the boat which is crazy because usually I am first so I cango get the gummies for the after party. Last thing I remember as we are walking down the dock is Steve telling me "don't wear those fucking shorts next year". No worries, I won'tsince I have another pink pair. Lol

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  6. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Finally I arrive at the fun holes and Melissa had already picked up the gummies and the after party was going strong. She toughed it out for a few minutes but her back was hurting so she found a chair with Mike and Kerri and chilled. There were some highlights and fun times as always. I noticed Jen was sitting behind Kyle somI slid in behind her and made a nice sandwhich. About this time Melissa headed to the room to get some rest and take a shower. The party was still going 45 minutes later when she came to get me so I could get ready for dinner. Kinda funny how you lose track of time and everything else when drinking and eating gummies. After getting ready we went to the italian restaurant again for dinner. We didn't have reservations so asked for a table for two right as another couple came up and wanted the same thing. We said make it four but the waiter didn't hear so we went and sat down. A minute later Jeremy and Heather came in and the waiter came back and said another couple wants to sit with you. I said sure assuming it was Jeremy and Heather but it was actually the other couple from the front. I am so horrible with names so maybe Melissa can edit this and add them in. But we had a really nice dinner and conversation with them. It was their first night there and they were just getting acclimated to everything. We finished and headed to Patyo and saw them there and introduced them to a few Octoberbreasters. I hope everyone welcomed them and they had since we left the next morning and did not see them again. Our last night and being after the Boobs Cruise we didn't stay out too late. I don't think many of the group did. We said goodbye to those that we saw and headed to bed.

7. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    Sorry it's taken so long! Life got crazy as soon as we got home. Here you go!

[​IMG]

8. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    These were the little gift bags :) I'm very happy that people liked them and I can't wait to do it again :)

[​IMG]

9. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I can't 'like' this entry to the trip report as you left out some key details. You failed to mention that in addition to my Jen being behind me I had tiff to the right of me, jenn to the left and Jacqui launching gummy butterflies off her ski slope like brand new breasts into to my awaiting mouth. Next thing you know it someone is pinching my nipples and it isn't any of the 4 ladies. Sadly it was you my friend. You definitely won this game of gay chicken :)

10. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6

Love your Bubba!! LOL

D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice