Darin & Melissa's first ever trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Darin & Melissa, Oct 9, 2015.

1. JenandTodd

JenandTodd Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Great trip report so far! Glad we were able to see you both for a couple of days.

2. akc

akc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I do know for a fact the table at Italian was an ODD number....just sayin ;)

3. dave6868

dave6868 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I just had to google search "what are brewzies", that is very funny. It is going on my list for April.

4. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Only cuz we had our favorite single gentleman with us.

5. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    I ordered them from Spencers.

6. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Day 3

For some reason, we could not sleep past 7:30 as the week went on. This contributed to it being more of a morning sex week for us. After that it was time to get up and ready. Again to sit with Lucio and a few mimosas at breakfast. I had a delicious omelette this day for the only time. Normally I have them most mornings.
    After breakfast it was time to head to the pool. We grabbed seats in the shade along the wall by the restrooms. We will usually sit there because it is shaded for a good portion of the morning and we will chill there until the rest of the group shows up and gets in the pool. Shawn and Steph arrived this day and spotted us right off and came over. She was soooo nervous but eased up after her first drink. Shawn had a very colorful hat on his head that was fun to look at. Anyway, I believe it took Steph 3 drinks before the other ladies had her top off and I don't remember seeing one on her again after it came off. This was the day I got brave and wore mt first square cut swimsuit. It got lots of attention since it was not anything the group has seen from me. I have to say that I really liked it. Thanks to the ladies for the compliments and making feel great about myself.
    A little later Jen and Todd and Mark and Thelma arrived and we went to lunch with them and caught up on things. Thelma managed to leave a handprint on my ass at some point during the afternoon. The rest of the afternoon was typical Octoberbreast fun going to the end. We had made 6:30 reservations at the Asian restaurant because the toy exchange was at 9:00. So we invited Matt and Marissa to join us before we left the pool. Back to the room we went and Melissa attacked me for an amazing amount of fun. Those that know us, know we have had a horrible two months before this trip due to a car accident and another medical issue for Melissa. So she was feeling great and was making up for lost time. Trust me, I was a very happy man. After 26 years together sex only gets better. Finally we got ready and headed out tge door about 6:15.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  7. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    We head out and pass the pool to see the funhole is still going and Matt sees us. Grabs Marissa and says we have to go. They run to the room and shower and get ready in record time as we go grab our table. They arrive 10 minutes after we sit down and as usually Matt has booze in his hand. He brought two bottles of wine to share while we ate dinner. Melissa swears that he never let her glass get below half full. She had 3/4 of a bottle herself. The food was very good but the company and conversation were even better. We were surprised because we did not remember Matt to be so chatty from their first trip with us two years ago. I think that we could've sat right there all night and kept talkingbut we had to get to the toy exchange. We invited them along but they did not bring a toy. Every year we bring two so we said gotcha covered. We arrived to a very full room in the sports bar because there was a show at 9:30 in Nice Shoes. Everyone surrounded the ping pong table for the exchange. Nikki had a giftbag for all the ladies and that was a great touch. Each bag had a random number, some candy, and a small bullet vibrator on astring to hang aound your neck. These would come in handy the next day on the Boobs Cruise. The exchange went great and I think everyone had a fun time.

I will put a side note in here that we will never beat the exchange from last year for how fun it was. But it was a private party in the Cigar Lounge and therefor we had lots of demos and ladies dancing in the fountains. But Nikki had this years so organized that is was still great. Melissa ended up with a beginners body kit that included fuzzy hand cuffs, a crop, and a ball gag. I don't know if it was all the wine or just Matt being such a slick talker but he managed to get the ball gag on Melissa. Good job my friend!

After the exchange, we all headed to Patyo and danced the night away. At Midnight Melissa was finished and wanted to get a decent night sleep to be rested for the Boobs Cruise. So we quietly slipped out and headed to bed.

8. Kevlee720

Kevlee720 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  9. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    One word EPIC

T

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  10. candjwv

candjwv Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

What is this "sexy coffee" of which you speak? Intrigued, I am...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice