Darin & Melissa's first ever trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Darin & Melissa, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    After four trips I feel inspired to write up a report. Kyle may or may not have talked me into doing it but it'll be nothing like his.

Here we go.
    Day 1. Wake up at 2:30 am an hour before our alarm because we are so excited and can't stand it. Get ready and leave the house early. Make a quck stop at Hell otherwise known as Wal Mart because nothing else is open that early. Head to airport and find out they changed terminals at DFW which is a big deal because the normal international terminal is really fast to get in and through security. So the extra time we had by waking up early was very valuable. The line was crazy but we got to our gate halfway through boarding so we got right in line and got on the plane. No issuses during the flight, maybe a small 20 minute nap. The pilot got us there 10 minutes early. No lines at customs so straight through and at baggage claim. green light says go but I did hesitate when they asked if we had alcohol. Does six pounds of soaked gummies and three cans of AIWC count? Anyway, out the door to USA Transfers. Here is where we had a little hiccup but not much. Steve booked the transfer for us since we were dhring the transfer to Desire mid trip and it was easier for him to do it. But they had us on the list as one person, not two. They said we'll fix it and send an email before you go to Desire. Off we go to the resort. We did a referral week so they sent us over to get our white bands and the service was great. Martha even set up all our dinner reservations on the spot. She rocks. We had a friend that wanted to come with us and I had inquired but she couldn't come. So they had us down for two queens with ocean view or said we could have a king in 5000 block. Housekeeping was still cleaning the room so we went to breakfast. Lucio spotted us right off and always remembers Melissa wants a mimosa at breakfast. Love his service and always sit inhis section. We went and looked at the room and Melissa said no way so we took the room in 5000 block. And went to change into our suits and head to pool.

2. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Are you really gonna leave us hanging like that brother... :)

3. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    It is now right at 11:00 am. Head to premier bar to check out how us white banders do things and fill our cups. Ran into Greg without Tina and spend 10 minutes catching up. I love running into friends there year after year. the rest of the day gets a little blurry cuz I think it ended in 14 minutes but somehow it was dark and there were about 8-10 of us in a funhole with a random single guy and nobody else at all. Maybe it was 14 shots not 14 minutes. Since we did one every time a new Octoberbreaster got there. I do have to say that seeing Parish and Jacquie and the new girls was a highlight for me for the day. But then again I have a little crush going with her dating back to last year. Anyway, back to the room to shower and change for dinner. I wish I could remember who all but was at dinner besides Andrew and Tiff, but I remember Matt(Marissa)saying my ribeye looked way better than his flat iron steak. Don't get me started on Marissa. Melissa and I just call her our "Goddess" because she is beautiful and blonde, tall and awesome body and I could go on for days...... But then there is Matt that shows up everywhere all week with multiple bottles of booze. Then as we were getting up my adopted little sister Jenn and LT showed up and we hugged for at least five minutes. anyway we headed to Patyo and I just remember dancing for an hour or so and the long travel day catching up to us. We said our good nights and were in bed by 11:15.

4. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    AND that was just day One!!! Can't wait for the rest!! LOL

D

5. LT & Jenn

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    So sad it's our last night in Cancun :( I'm gonna rock my lingerie that I wasn't able to wear at TTR

6. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Love it Darin. Thanks for doing your first ever trip report despite many years of visiting. I think it is great to hear someone else's perspective. Miss you guys and look forward to reading more while I lie naked in the sun :)

7. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Day 2

We wake up around 8:00 after a good nights sleep and just take our time getting up and around. Turn on playboy channel and start watching a show called Money Talks. It was fun to watch and leads to some really great morning sex. We get ready and head to breakfast where Lucio sees us and says Mimosa and coffee? He is really our favorite waiter and works extra hard. At 10:30 we were scheduled to take the tour and presentation and we wanted to make sure our friends got credit for giving us the referral. The sales guy had only been working there for 3 weeks and we were giving him details about the resort than he knew. The only thing we really looked at was the yacht. Then it was back up for what we assumed would be the typical high pressure sales tactics. Surprisingly it was not bad at all, but we knew going in that we were interested in buying so that may have been an influence. Just like buying a car, there is no set price. Everything is negotiated and we got to a point we are happy with and we bought. The best part of it was we were able to get member bands for the Desire portion of the trip even though we had prepaid for it through a website discount site. But I'll going into that when I get to that day in the report. Leaving the office we were very happy and headed towards the pools around 12:30.

8. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    We did all the usual pool things like drink, having shots with the all the arriving Octoberbreasters. Then drink some more and do more shots. You know, everyone's favorite thing to do there. As the afternoon moved on, I felt it was time for me to break out my boobs. They are inflatable boobs called brewzies that you fill with drinks and give people nipple shots. I filled one side with margaritas and the other side with strawberry daiquiris. Boy did I get some looks and laughs with them on. Once in our funhole, they were sucked on and everyone loved it. Nikki should have a picture to post.
    One other highlight of the day was playing gay chicken with Jeremy. The man will not back down and is an absolute fun guy to hang out with. Heather, his better half, however is a lot more fun to hang around. She is a super sexy redhead and it was really fun watching all the ladies enjoy AIWC with her. Next thing we knew it was getting dark again so we needed to get ready for our dinner reservations.

9. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    I really should've taken notes so I would remember more details. We had reservations for 8 at Italian and our table was full. Everyone ate and enjoyed wonderful conversations. Tgen we finished the night with sexy coffee before heading out to Patyo for dancing the night away. I took a energy shot when we first got there because I was starting to wear down. At one point Melissa says it's 2:15 am. I just remember saying I Thought it was only around 11:00. Oh well, another great day was finished and we headed off to bed.

10. LT & Jenn

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Great report so far :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice