A First Timers Review.....

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Donna & Tim, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    (Precursor: Some people we met didn't put they're names on the site so therefore in honor of their choice I am only going on Screen names when naming who we've met; But they know who they are and how much freaking fun we all had!!!!)

WOW!!!

Is how I'd sum it up!! We arrived to a deluge of pouring rain, first in a long time from what we were told...haha just our luck, it figures!! lol but what the hell, after we checked in and got our room promptly (without checking others...we were happy with first choice) we went and ate and then headed to the pool....shivering I (we) sat and chatted with those still there.

So I guess I will start with food choices...OMG, found the buffet had many different choices and if you can't find something you liked there then by all means just don't go, you're to damn picky!!! LOL Seriously though, I had read on other threads how horrible the food was....I found everything delicious!

The Italian Restaurant was AMAZING and our now good friends Maccdn were gracious enough to up their reservations from 2 to 4 to include us. ALL I have to say is THANK YOU to them both And if you have the chance to go make sure you order the sexy coffee.......Amazing!!!!!

They also did the same thing for us at the Asian Restaurant which was just as delicious!!

The Mexican and Seafood were also just as good, the Mexican is also a nice break from the buffet for lunch if you need to change it up. So seriously even if you're a picky eater among the 5 places you should be able to find SOMETHING!!!!! I never had a bad meal!! Just make a point to try them all at least once!!

I must say though it's really not the place, it's the people that will make your trip extra special, (don't get me wrong it's a beautiful resort) Our deepest thanks to the following for making Our trip one we'll never forget. There were so many people we met I'm sure I'm going to forget someone but here it goes:

Maccdn, Nikki & Ira, Darren & Melissa, Lino & Lina, Forrest & Stacy, Accutemp, Dsviera, KevLee, Joka, Spicy, Jim & Sherry, Wakey2som, Yessir, Vacationfun2, BCreekcpl, Canadiansweetheart, CoryG, Alabamacpl, Manhattancple, Mr.T&theMrs., Party people, Mike & Kerri, 9O'clock, 2ofakind, Mat & Mar, Danna & Tim, GSpot69, Heather & Jeremy, Jen & Todd, LT & Jenn, Weezy, Rebelboynash, Royce545, Plymcpl2015, Parish & Jacquie, Lens300, Malnadi, and Ahotwildcpl
    If I missed anyone It was truly unintentional. My only regret is that we didn't get to know some of you better!! But with everyone coming and going daily it was a bit hard.

For any newbi's out there that are wondering if all the chatter is true about everyone being accepting, non-judgmental and just a plain great atmosphere to be in, where "No one knows you, and No one gives a shit" it's true......BELIEVE IT!! The regulars watch your back and will warn you if they know of any "creepers" on site and yes they're were a few....lol

(Again THANK YOU Melissa, you know why!!!)

Participate in as many or as few of the theme nights as you wish. There are no rules and if you need a break one night by all means stay in bed with your hubby/wife and snuggle!! We did!!! Sometimes drinking all day combined with the sun will hit you harder than you think!!

Join in the games, go outside your comfort level and be wild and crazy, it's really a lot of fun!!! Book a Boobs Cruise!! We were fortunate to have been able to do two!! First on the small boat 40 intimate and then ended our trip with a record setting 100 on the big boat....both amazing!!

My biggest tip though for all the women who may be baring the tata's for the first time PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't forget to apply LOTS of Sunscreen to the ladies!! I had a fairly good base when I got there but the ladies well....I ended up with 2nd degree burns.....just on top where the water line sat and reflectively cooked them.

Thanks again everyone, Looking forward to the next time!! :wink3:

Donna

EDIT: My bad for forgetting to Thank Steve & Jannet for even having this site for us to connect with all of you in the first place!! Awesome Job, Awesome Site, Awesome Cruises!!!!!!! Thanks again!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  3. Bun-n-Beav

Bun-n-Beav Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Great report, thanks for posting. So glad you had a good time!!

Rita

4. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    It was awesome to meet you guys! We leave tomorrow and we just shut down Paty O's! Great friends, sun, titties and booze....what more could anyone ever hope for?

Nikki

5. 2plus4

2plus4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Nice report glad you two had an amazing time so when is your next trip booked for.

6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Glad you two had a great time! But to be honest I was going to be very surprised if you didn't. With all the time you spent on the site, and the questions that you asked ahead of time, I just knew you guys were going into it fully prepared. Which, in my opinion, allows you to get the most out of any situation.

Welcome aboard...now the next important question, when are you planning on going again? haha, I bet it is sooner then you would have originally thought.

7. suedave

suedave I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    good tr, glad you had a great time, and maybe more repeaters ;)

8. Feetdown

Feetdown Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thanks for the report

9. Tami n Kevin

Tami n Kevin Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Donna & Tim...what a Great Report! I have never met you but this a Great Report.
    It told many of the newbies how great when you mix good friends, drinks and Good food to have a Awesome Vacation!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

10. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    So nice meeting you two :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice