Trip Report, Aug 25-30

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Al_n_Kristie, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Al_n_Kristie

Al_n_Kristie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +715 / 1
    Day 1 - Aug 25

We vowed to begin out second trip to TTR at the sexy pool by 5:00. We landed at 3:20, and made it through immigration and customs easily. Ran the gauntlet of time share folks and got outside. A USA Transfers rep was there and waiting. We got ourselves a beer and the van was there before we knew it. Enough people have said it in the past, but it bears repeating. USA Transfers ROCKS. This was our only experience with them, but it was great. No waiting, no crowded vehicle, no multiple stops. We will use them every time in the future.

We checked in, politely declined the 45 minute presentation, and made it to room 2105 (outside Paty O's). We enjoyed our room last trip (2113), and despite the drawbacks some might think about being next to Paty O's between 9 pm and 2 am, it offered us access to our bathroom, and a quick change of clothes if we felt it necessary. Heck, we closed the place down each night, so the noise factor wasn't an issue.

We quickly changed, grabbed our decorated Bubba Mugs and were at the pool right around 5. We had been chatting on the August 2015 board with quite a few people, and were able to make out our group across from the sexy pool. We made our way over there, introduced ourselves, and the good times started. (Angela, Paul, Chad, Nikki, Gary, Cindy, John, Catherine, Mark, Reba, Becky, Steve, Patrick, Tyler, CJ, Clarissa and Steve and probably a few more were all really great people!) Beer and shots ruled the next couple of hours. At some point, a couple of the women had wrestled my trunks off, and my wife helped by chucking them in the bushes. I got out to get them, and security was on me, but with a smirk. Back in the pool until 7, then off for a nap.

A short time later, we had dinner at the buffet, then off to change for rock star night. We dressed up, there was mild particpation, but who cares? We had a blast. We drank and danced until late. Afterwards, we headed out to the sports pool, where the whole world seemed to be (surrounded by security). We swam for an hour or two, socialized, and then headed off to bed.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  2. Al_n_Kristie

Ratings:
    +715 / 1
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Great so far. Hopefully, more to come, please!

4. Al_n_Kristie

Ratings:
    +715 / 1
    Day 2 - Aug 26

We woke up around 10, and immediately made reservations for the Italian that night and the Asian the following night. We got ready and headed out. We had mimosas at the buffet, along with fantastic omelettes.

After breakfast, we had an hour or so of panic when we couldn't find our Bubba mugs. The day before was a little hazy, so we couldn't remember exactly what we did with them, but nonetheless, they weren't at the lost and found, or the spot we had occupied the day before. We met up with some of our new found friends, groused a bit, (one had lost her nice sunglasses) when out walk Marc and Reba with our mugs. Apparently we had left them out when we retired the night before, They were nice enough to grab and even clean them! Thanks, guys!

We had brought a floatie with us, (the kind with the holes for glasses), proceeded to the swim up bar to fill it up. A lot. We traversed the sexy pool with John, getting 20 shots at a time (18 for the floatie, 2 for us)... It's amazing how many more friends we made!

It was during this time that we were approached by the entertainment staff to play some sort of "sexy couple" game. It involved 4 couples, props, and having to act out a sexual position just based on the name they gave you. There was no repeat positions, or copying allowed. The other competitors were good natured, and we were all being cheered on by the crowd. Round 1 was rather tame. Round 2, well, lets just say that for us, it got x-rated for a second or twenty... Round 3 presented us the opportunity to demonstrate "the Mexican Donkey". Kristie, being the mischievous one, had me down on all fours and worked me over with some props. We wound up winning, and got a bottle of champagne and a t-shirt for our time/effort/embarrassment. Our advice - play a game. It's all in good fun, and as the saying goes, "Nobody knows you, and nobody gives a shit!"

Back in the pool with our floatie for the rest of the afternoon, meeting new people everywhere we went.

Later on, we headed back to our room for a nap and to get ready for dinner. We made reservations for 4 at the Italian, but because of my alcohol induced amnesia, we couldn't locate our friends. We waited at the Italian lobby, while they were at the hotel lobby. Totally my fault, and to this day, we feel soooooo bad about that. So, we had a quiet, nice dinner.

Headed back to the room to change for BDSM night. At Paty O's, there was much more participation that night than the previous one. Again, we drank and danced the night away, followed by a burger, followed by a swim in the heavily guarded sports pool. We went to bed around 3.

5. Al_n_Kristie

Ratings:
    +715 / 1
    [​IMG]
    The missing mugs!!!
    [​IMG]

6. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Fantastic, cheers

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  7. papaG

papaG Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    Love the Bubba Mugs!!!!!!!

8. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    Great report.... seems like I remember a floatie in the sexy pool a day or two ....lol...

9. Al_n_Kristie

Ratings:
    +715 / 1
    Sorry we missed seeing you guys!

10. T & A GA

T & A GA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Love the outfits, but that pleather looks sweaty hot. Did you tolerate it ok?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice