October 2015

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Darin & Melissa, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    You know Melissa loves to be naked. I can take it or leave it. We have no concerns at all. My only question is will our group be too rowdy?

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I give Melissa and you (by association) a 50% chance of being booted. The rest of us nah.

Actually I can't imagine what you could do to get in trouble. They don't seem to have many rules.

3. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    What exactly are you trying to say about me, Kyle. Everyone knows how angelic I am.

4. MrTandtheMrs

MrTandtheMrs Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +139 / 0
    We are wondering what is and isn't ALLOWED in the jacuzzi? Also what really goes on in the sun room?

5. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    The jacuzzi is anything goes. This is where the majority of the 'adult' stuff happens if in public. They have 5 or 6 beds around the jacuzzi area also where most activity occurs. There are two prime times at the jacuzzi. 4ish to 7ish which is more cocktail hours, less adult activity. More party and tease time. And after people depart the disco at some point between 11:30 and 1 until whenever. At night there is much more activity in the jacuzzi but the majority is on the beds next to the jacuzzi. At first it is like holy cow that couple (or couples) are doing it over on that bed. But eventually you get used to it and don't even notice. Kind of like people going topless at TTR. There is zero pressure to do anything and the majority are simply partying. Everyone is respectful. But end result is there really are no rules except respect others.

6. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    As for the sin room... Which is connected to the disco, also anything goes. It's level of use depends on the crowd there that week. When we were there in May it wasn't used much.

But the playroom and jacuzzi are the public places for adult fun. Beach and pool are not full out craziness.

7. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 3
    @MrTandtheMrs and @Kyle - one of the unspoken rules about the Jacuzzi is not to share body fluids inside the Jacuzzi - take it to the beds if you want to finish - others using the Jacuzzi all agree on that point :icon_neutral:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  8. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Ha yes, good point and agreed upon. However, sadly it wasn't followed on every night of each trip. :(

The other rule is don't reserve the beds with stuff so others can use them for 'fun'. Plenty of fresh towels and sheets for those reading and thinking ewww :)

We are more private room people. Not really exhibitionists. Maybe a little voyeur.

9. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Sounds like most LS clubs we've been too. One of our local clubs has two jacuzzis and we avoid them just for the body fluid reasons. So I think that is a nice unwritten rule.

10. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    My Thursday edition of my trip report was going to cover the jacuzzi and jacuzzi fun and closing time and all that stuff but I never turned my trip notes into a trip report narrative. Life takes over and I get to the point where I just say f it. But maybe I should. Getting excited for the next trip has me daydreaming about the fun of the last trip :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice