Hotties and Hellrasiers--Halloween 2015!!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ajay, Nov 11, 2014.

1. TomAndTabi

TomAndTabi June Junkies 4ever Registered Member

Ratings:
    +425 / 0
    Still have to make it neat and tidy. There are always new people showing up that the resort would love to get repeat business from. There are always frequent customers who complain the resort is getting run down. Then, of course, they could always end up delaying the major renovations...

2. Ready2party

Ready2party Original H&H Gangsta's Registered Member

Ratings:
    +771 / 0
    The minor renovations they were doing seemed more than normal. For example they were scraping the paint off of the buffet restaurant and updating a lot of bedding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

3. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Excellent points

4. Trav1

Trav1 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    They have been doing these odd jobs for sometime now...When we visited last May/June, they were scrapping the paint off the 5000 Block and re-painting it. Did cause a little aggro as our patio outside was always filthy, they cleaned it somedays but didnt on others which left a red dusty residue over all the table and seats but no biggy! We just threw some water over them and wiped them clean...Guess they are listening to feedback about tidying the place up somewhat! This, I think, is a good thing. Man, i can't wait until OCTOBER!!! I know I keep saying it but we're just so ready!!!

5. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 1
    96 days out and I'm so torn between looking forward to the trip but not wanting to wish our already short summer away. By the time it starts to get chilly in mid to late September I'm sure I'll be hoping the days go faster.

Just need to get Halloween and other costumes organized, make sure our newbie friends are equipped with bubba mugs and other essentials :D The newbie trip reports are helping them a lot I think. It's interesting how nervous newbies are until they've been once and understand why people keep going back time and again.

6. playfullduo

playfullduo Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +110 / 0
    98 days for us! Can't wait to meet everyone...working on costumes, stuff coming in the mail every few days (online shopping addict...blush)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. FAST&FUN

FAST&FUN Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    97 Days for us!!!! Cant wait, Been too Loooong.....

8. steveandjudy

steveandjudy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Quick question for all of you. I was talking with ajay about me bringing down a small compressor for body paint on Halloween. It is small and relatively inexpensive. Do you all think I can carry it onto the plane? I would leave it down there or give it to Chinos after I finished with it. Really only need it for the one night. Not real sure what I want to do costume wise but kicking the thought around. Suggestions or comments? Both if you think I can carry it through the airport and costume ideas. The compressor is about 7X10X12 inches and will fit in a backpack. Thanks

9. Ready2party

Ready2party Original H&H Gangsta's Registered Member

Ratings:
    +771 / 0
    I doubt that you could have it in carry on but could in checked luggage provided that it can be easily verified that it is not pressurized. Id disconnect the tank if you can or at least have the valve open.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

10. The Original G Spots

The Original G Spots Baby G & Craig G Registered Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 0
    That would really be good for ABC night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice