First Timer Trip Report!

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by dynamite, Oct 21, 2013.

1. SantosEE

SantosEE Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    cancuncare bracelet

Wow, great review! Tks.

Will use the same line when we arrive in 3 days to the timeshare lady!!! I am excited yet nervous as I know my husband would love this but I am not as open to having my top-off. Just want to get away for a few days and celebrate our 8 year anniversary. June 5th could not come sooner. What does the Cancuncare bracelet provide?

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    If you are referring to the orange Cancuncare bracelet, then the answer is that it technically doesn't provide anything. But was it does do is send out the signal that you are a member on the forum and/or that you have been on the Boobs Cruise before. It can be used as an ice-breaker when meeting someone. "Oh I am ScubaSteve, who are you? Lets do a shot!". I am more likely to approach a group of strangers all wearing orange bracelets, then people without them. Because even if we don't know one another, we actually may have already spoken online, or maybe we have read each others posts.

3. SantosEE

SantosEE Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thank you so much for the clarification...truly appreciate it.
    Booo, it seems that for the dates my husband and I are going there won't be a Boobs Cruise scheduled... :(

4. mruboat

mruboat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0
    I just want to say something to the ladies that aren't comfortable taking their tops off. I completely understand and felt the same way. You certainly don't have to at Temptation, but if you're ever going to, this is the place. On my first trip to Temptation a few years ago my husband encouraged me to try it. I held out until the last full day we were there. I was tempted a few times, but couldn't pull the trigger. I saw many other women that seemed comfortable topless and had nice even tans to prove it. On the last day I told my husband I wanted to spend some quiet time on the beach (instead of close to other chairs by the pool). When he wasn't looking I slipped off my top. It was freeing to let the girls breath. Nobody screamed, and nobody gawked. It took a few minutes for hubby to look over, and then his jaw dropped. Here I was, the girl scout cookie mom, topless on a beach. What would the neighbors say if they knew? But, at Temptation, nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit. My only regret was that I waited until the last day. We've been back twice since, and are preparing for our fourth trip next month. I still like to start on the beach when we first arrive at the resort. But, I confidence builds quickly, and I never come home with top tan lines any more.

5. blackdynomite

blackdynomite Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    non hotel guest

can guests of other hotels visit Temptation for the parties? Is there an entry fee?

6. mruboat

mruboat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0
    Can someone provide an update on the procedure to make reservations for the TTR restaurants? We've been there a few times, and I recall the procedures changing. In 2011, you had to wait in a line at 10:00 AM to make reservations for the rest of your stay. This changed to a phone call from your room, but availability was a question. What is the procedure in 2015? That little detail is the only reason we sit through the "meeting with the concierge" (time share litmus test) after check in.

7. Californiagirl

Californiagirl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You go to the seafood restaurant between 930am and 4pm to make reservations for the whole week they give you a ticket with time and dates.

8. Alexanderwalker1

Alexanderwalker1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's really nice trip report, If you are planning for your first timer trip, it's important to know the scope of the land you are about to visit Hawaiian Islands Home.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  9. Alexanderwalker1

Alexanderwalker1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report, Those who love to travel and have never been to a specific destination before may think the only option they have for lodging is the typical hotel.

10. Feetdown

Feetdown Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Excellent trip report, full of useful info. thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice