Hotties and Hellrasiers--Halloween 2015!!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ajay, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    It was my birthday on the Boobs Cruise

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

2. The Original G Spots

The Original G Spots Baby G & Craig G Registered Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 0
    Ok this rookie needs to know what is BCAD.

3. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Craig, BCAD is Butt Crack Appreciation Day. It's a day when the guys wear their man thongs for the day in a show of appreciation for our ladies and all the tiny little nothings that they wear for us all the time. This started with the Mayhem Phuckers crew and it has grown. There is even oneupmanship that goes on as far as who can find the most outrageous or risqué suit. When enough guys participate it's a blast. It turns out that the damn things are pretty comfortable too.

4. SL-UT

SL-UT Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    BCAD, where to begin. Way back in 2013 I sat in my chair chafing in my soggy board shorts, wishing I could just take them off. I mentioned this to Traci and she said why don't you. As much as I'd have love to go full Monty right there we all know how long it would take to get reprimanded. That's when I thought about the injustice we suffer having to wear those miserable trousers. that was the last time I wore board shorts that I didn't at least have thong underneath. While planning some BC themes for May 14 Gary (FLHX HOG) and I decided BCAD might be a fun event and it is growing and getting a mixed response in other months.

5. The Original G Spots

The Original G Spots Baby G & Craig G Registered Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 0
    Ok, load me up with fireball & anything is possible.

6. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    I could never figure out why guys would wear swim trunks, board shorts, call them whatever you want that are down to or past their knees when swimming. Give me something small and comfortable that doesn't weight 20 pounds when wet and dry's fast. Thong's are even better, bring on the BCAD. :icon_mrgreen:

T

7. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    :bootyshake:

OK....Tim gave you his response so here is mine!!! ....Tim has mainly worn short swim trunks or banana hammocks for as long as I can remember. Too the embarrassment of his pre-teen and teenage children at the time!!! Jump forward about 10 years and now the teenage daughter is in College comes home to do laundry, gets BACK to school is putting said laundry away and finds a very pronounced fire engine red MAN Thong and was totally freaked out.....next trip home she dropped it in my lap and said THIS IS NOT MINE!!!....I replied nope it's your fathers!! She didn't believe me until she went to question him while he was working out in the garage and SAW a blue thong sticking out of his pants!! (He was bent over)....LMAO Tim would be MORE then comfortable sporting these all week!! Because as he says, No One Knows Me and I don't give a shit!!!
    He says they are the most comfortable things he's worn, ...me myself I don't believe in anything, Commando is the only way to go!!! lmao

SO....be careful what you wish for.....lol

D :bootyshake:

8. Guido and Blondie

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Tim sounds like a man after my own heart. Except that I agree with you on the whole commando issue. But, in Cancun that's what the Boobs Cruise is for. Party naked all day!

9. Guido and Blondie

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Don, that too can be arranged. Would you like one with pretty LED lights in it? Of course you know that you can't wear anything under it. LOL

10. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 0
    If yall want to do the BCAD I want to wait till the Boobs Cruise dates are posted so you are at the sexy pool all day in your man thongs! Lol xoxo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice