**Temptation Trip Report 5/7/15 - 5/14/15

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by kristinanddoug, May 16, 2015.

1. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    There is no such thing as a quick weekend trip from the west coast. Getting there is a bitch. A 4 hour drive to San Francisco and then a 5 1/2 hour (nonstop) flight to Cancun. From our door to TTR is, at best, a 13-14 hour journey. Dallas to Cancun is about 1,000 air miles, SF to Cancun is about 2,500 air miles and we are 225 miles from SFO. Redding has 2 puddle jumper flights to SFO a day and they don't come close to matching up with the 2 nonstop flights to Cancun a day.

2. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I like the way you think. :aktion069:

3. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Agreed, he was not very happy. I thought for sure we would be kicked out of the hotel for that stunt. It all went down nice and calm though, unlike some other horror stories I have heard happen at Temptation. And for Kristin and Steve to actually get to eat the burgers after all, what a fairy tale ending. :aktion033:

4. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    I am so bummed that we missed that. It had to epically sketchy but fun. I'm so glad nobody got in trouble.

5. donnny

donnny Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0

as always, great report. Love ya

6. Feetdown

Feetdown Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Sounds like a lot of fun, thank you for the report

7. smileyblueeyes

smileyblueeyes Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Does anyone have access to a room map? I would love to remember the room number we were in on our first trip and try to request it again. Also looking for opinions on 3rd floor vs. 1st floor. We love the Temptation Suite (which we had on our first trip.) Considering requesting a 1st floor room so the balcony/patio is bigger and no stumbling up 2 flights of stairs drunk. 3rd floor has a better view and more privacy. I don't think we are as concerned as much about privacy this trip! It was fun inviting new friends over to our room. 1st floor would be easier for room gatherings. What opinions does everyone have on room locations?

We will be back Aug 30- Sept 10. Hope to see Kristin and Doug! I really think you two were the super helpful couple in the suite next to us Sept 2013. We would not have made the Boobs Cruise in time without you telling us about it in the hallway the day before. That made the trip EPIC!

8. Tricky1984

Tricky1984 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there was a map of the room numbers on the September chat can you remember where abouts your room was the new block is the 5000s the ones round patyos is the 1000 or 2000 not sure and 3000 i think are round the quiet pool and 4000 up near the cigar lounge if am correct. ill hopefully see u in August arrive the 27th august leave 10 September hope you get the room you ask for

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice