Hotties and Hellrasiers--Halloween 2015!!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ajay, Nov 11, 2014.

1. The Original G Spots

The Original G Spots Baby G & Craig G Registered Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 0
    Hey Kevin lets go man, we need some crazy people for Halloween, we getting married the day b4 coming-- Oct 27th

2. Mister Dr Jane

Mister Dr Jane Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    I noticed something that started after our first trip and has really kicked in after the second...... You start to "price" everything in relation to what a trip to Temptation costs.

Examples -

We could go to Vegas for the weekend but that is going to cost 1/2 of what a trip to TTR would cost.

Drywall for the basement finishing project? That's 1.5 Times what a trip to TTR costs.

Bathroom fixtures and cabinets for the basement project? That's a trip to TTR.

New brakes, bearings and tires for the boat trailer? :banghead: That's half a trip to TTR

So pretty soon it gets easy to find the budget if you decide that the trip is worth more in "fun" than this thing or that thing to you, its just finding the vacation time!

PS I would highly recommend the Halloween crew. It was a ton of fun in 2014

3. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    You know we would love to see you two again. We had a blast with you in May. All you HnH people, show ChrisandKev some love! They would be a great addition to the HnH family. I hope can convince Kevin that it can work. See you in October.

4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,176 / 7

Hahaha I do this all the time now, because really a TTR trip isn't all that much for me (1250 per person 7 nights). Thankfully before I started going to Temptation I did lots of remodels to my house. I redid my first floor, knocking out a wall and put in a double sized chef's kitchen. If I would have known about TTR back then I bet I would have made a few different choices..."No we don't need two full wall ovens, no a 40 inch cook-top is definatly overkill, lets save some of that $ for vacation sooner, 8 foot island official sized for beer pong/flip cup is a stupid idea." Then 2 years later I knocked down my deck and got a Trex one more then double the size.

Then I went to TTR, and I haven't done another home remodel project since. Hahaha, thankfully nothing is needed at the moment, and my basement is already fully finished.

5. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Dammit Steve, we sure wish you and Elyse could come down for Halloween. I get why you can't but you would love Hotties and Hellraisers. And, of course, they would love you two as well. At least that amazing wife of yours. LOL

6. poontzy

poontzy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Hello Everyone!! We will be making our 3rd trip to Temptation with a couple of friends from 10/25-11/5.
    This will be our second Halloween trip the first being in 2013. I have followed the post on and off each time we come. This is the first time I have been brave enough to post. Living vicariously through everyone else’s excitement.​

7. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,176 / 7
    Yeah Maximus would be heartbroken in we missed Halloween at home. I can't see us ever being there that week until he gets older...and can come haha. He has already started talking about what we will team up as this year.

Here are some funny shots from the last 4. I know HnH crew gets pretty intense, hopefully we will fit in one day.

[​IMG]

8. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Now you are starting to catch up to our life's rational and why years go by and home reno projects get procrastinated.

BTW......Mister DR....
    Are you returning for HnH and actually bringing a costume and sticking around till we get there, this year?

9. marshe

Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Ya ......now my home projects consists of bugging Premier for upgrades to our room and pestering TTR for our backyard pool and deck improvements.

Me: "Add another bartender to our bar"
    Premier: "we are looking at it"

Me: "Can we get a rockband poolside"
    TTR manag3ment: "Okay"

But it is always nice to get back home

10. marshe

Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    I have invited you twice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice