**Temptation Trip Report 5/7/15 - 5/14/15

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by kristinanddoug, May 16, 2015.

1. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    This was our 6th trip to Temptation in the past 4 years and it was one of the craziest vacations yet. There is one reason it was so crazy, because of the insane group of people that happened to be there during that time. We had an absolute blast with each and every one of you. Can't wait to see you again next year.

CHECK-IN

Once again, we made record breaking time through customs at the Cancun Airport and the USA Transfers van was literally less than a 5-minute wait before we were driving to the hotel. It took approximately 45 minutes from exiting the airplane until we were at the Temptation lobby. We had just reserved a regular room through cheaptickets.com and upon checking in requested a room with a king size bed. There were not too many rooms available at this time of year so our choices were limited. After a few different options were presented, we decided to take Room 4307. It is quite a walk from everything, but we didn't mind, we liked the quiet room and good AC.
    Here is the view off our balcony:
    [​IMG]

ROOM

We have stayed in Building 1 three times. We stayed in Building 2 once. We stayed in Building 5 once. And now this trip we stayed in Building 4 for the first time. Building 4 has absolutely no dresser space, and a small closet, much like a lot of the rooms in Building 1. I believe we had the most space for our clothes in Buildings 2 and 5. Although we still prefer to stay on the 3rd floor of Building 1 whenever we can get it.
    Here is a picture of our room on this trip (Room 4307):
    [​IMG]

RESTAURANTS

I am happy that Bellavista is still a non-reservation restaurant, but they have taken away all the best menu options for the red wrist band people. Margarita's and Bellavista basically have the exact same menu now. Also, the menus at the restaurants have changed once again. So now the best option for a steak lover who is wearing a red wrist band without a reservation is the Beef Medallion that they serve at Margarita's or Bellavista for dinner.
    And I was disappointed that the Beef Fillet at the Italian was very similar to the piece of meat you got from both Bellavista and Margarita's. And we were able to walk-in to the Asian restaurant without reservations this trip. And there was no problem wearing nice dress shorts to both the Asian and the Italian restaurants. The only time we eat at the buffet is breakfast, and boy do we love the breakfast at Temptation. They have really improved all of their breakfast items. The chocolate milk was much better this trip with my Cocoa Krispies, and the made to order omelettes are always the best. One thing that has changed this year is that you put your own omelette ingredients into your own bowl, cheese and all, and then hand that bowl to the cook who then prepares your omelette. We liked the change. We both had an omelette every single morning, without fail. Sure we stumble in at about 10:55 am, but we always make it to breakfast.

LA ISLA MALL

So we went to La Isla Mall for two of our dinners as well. We really like eating a decent meal, then grabbing a Starbucks or an ice cream cone and walking around La Isla Mall. We ate at Johnny Rockets because we were craving milk shakes this trip, they were good. We ate at Hooters there too, man their wings are the best, but don't get the Mild wings, they have NO heat with them. You have to get the HOT wings to be just like the Medium wings you get in the States.
    Here is a picture of Kristin taking advantage of one of the locals at the mall:
    [​IMG]

MASSAGE

So we are all about going down to the massage tables just to the west of the Temptation volleyball courts. They have a great little spot, just a quick walk down the beach. It is still $45/hour and $25/half hour. It is the best deal in all of Cancun for massages. They do a great job and the price is right. We got a massage 2 out of the 7 days we were there. We love that place.

2nd WEEK OF MAY GROUP

Not sure what I can say about this group of party people without getting anyone fired from their jobs back home, but I will do my best. A big thanks to Boston Mel for setting up the theme night thread and organizing all of the festivities. We always love when our vacation matches up with Mel.
    [​IMG]

We also got really lucky to share a flight to Cancun with a couple of party couples in Hailey and Rusty, and Kevin and Ailsha. We all just happened to book the same flight from Dallas to Cancun on May 7th, and the party never stopped. Hailey won Miss Temptation the week that we were there, congrats to her for that. And I am sure that Rusty couldn't have been prouder, watching Hailey go from a nice Texan girl, to being on stage in the contest, you guys were a great couple. Rusty we have a lot of pictures of Rusty Jr., not sure if you wanted me to post them on here? (lol)

And Kevin and Ailsha were constantly making trips back and forth from the Sexy Pool bar with their 20's (stacks of 20 shots). I would guess that they passed out over 2000 shots during their quick trip, what an awesome couple. Although Kevin's hand print was still on Kristin's ass for four days after they left. Not to mention the stiches I had to get in mine from Ailsha's spanking. I kid about the stiches, but I'm pretty sure she drew blood. Oh, and all of this was going on at the Paty'O Bar so I would say security was doing a perfect job this trip. What another awesome couple to party with.

Of course my main man JJ was there this trip. We got the best of both worlds, the consummate Temptation pro in Boston Mel on the women's side, and the male counterpart, is the always styling and profiling JJ. Kristin thanks you again for the gift, she loves them. Here is JJ and myself on white night.
    [​IMG]

There were also a lot of couples that we have been to Temptation with at the same time before. K@ and Loren (KandL) got to put up with us for a few days. We love you guys so much, Loren and Doug had so much to talk about this trip, and K@ and Kristin are no slouches in that area either. Aren't you glad we had such great weather this trip? Andy and Suzy (Triple Scots) were there once again, it was great to see you guys again, and now we know Kristin does not care for Scotch, thanks Andy for giving us a pull from your pouch. Glenn and Bambi (Bambi) were there once again. Wait a minute aren't they always there? It was nice to see you two again. Carole (Carole) was there for the full duration of the party, how many nights did we close up the Paty'O bar? Quite a few from what I can remember, we love you Carole. Dave and Nicole (dave and nicole) were there, it was nice to see the Canadians being represented, even if they don't have an Outback Steakhouse where you are from. It is always nice to see Spicy (Spicy) back at Temptation, we loved your ABC night outfit, the first thing we ate when we landed back in the States was Taco Bell. I kept telling Kristin, "Yo quiero Taco Bell" after that night, we love you Spicy. It was great to see Run and Jackie (Run) again, I had more than a few good conversations with Run about things, glad to hear at least one other person agrees with me on some stuff. Jackie was looking as great as always, it was a pleasure to hang out with you guys. Frank and Nikki (fbjr1) were there with us again, Kristin thought it was raining all week thanks to Frank, with his squirt gun. It was awesome seeing you guys again.

There were also quite a few couples that we met for the first time this trip. Steve and Elyse (ScubaSteve) knew how to party hard. Steve made a great tippy cup table that could be played in the Sexy Pool, I looked for you on our last day to give you a care package, but couldn't find you anywhere, sorry dude, let's do it again next year. Gary and Jenn (FLHX_HOG) were there for our entire trip, Gary really stepped it up on theme nights, and Jenn was looking sexy every night. It was great to meet you guys, we really enjoyed partying it up with the both of you. We met Joe and Marlena (JoeMar), what an unbelievably hot couple, it was great meeting the both of you. Our trip also overlapped with John and Colleen (Guido and Blondie), you guys really know how to keep the party going. And a big thanks to Guido for helping my boy Kevin when he needed it. We met Kevin and Chris (ChrisandKev), easy to remember them with the necklaces, good idea you guys. Also, Tim and Hope (Bourbon Life) would be in the pool all day long with us pouring shot after shot down our throats, you two can party! Bryan and Jess (DEEREMAN) were there for latter half of our trip, you two are good shit. Kristin loves Jess' hair and may change to that style now that we are home, hope to see you two at Temptation again. Kristin and I were able to cross off one item from our Temptation Bucket List when we met the Double headed unicorn (aka Stacie and Melissa). Thank you so much for sharing your reservation at the Italian restaurant with us, the sex was amazing, er, I mean the Sexy Coffee was amazing. We also spent many days in the pool with Bill and Cheryl (ACE4ME), Sean and Heather (Heathernsean), Rick and Amanda (Mandafun), Jim and Sandra (inflorida94), Mike and Traci (SL,UT), Jamie (Jamie), Mel and Tamera (Prettywild12), Albert and Jen (Jenandalbert), Tom (icecube88), Tony and Pat (Tony and Pat), and Kelly (Kelly Cat).

If there is anyone that I am forgetting, I apologize, as I was far too drunk to remember everything. And Kristin was no better as one night her and Scuba Steve opened up the Paty'O grill at 5:30 am because they were hungry. That's right, they fired up the grill and found burger patties and skillets and started cooking. Of course that didn't last very long, but they did end up getting to eat the burgers they started. Here is a picture of Kristin from earlier in the night.
    [​IMG]

So we are hoping to return to Temptation sooner than next May, and will let y'all (for my Texan friends) know what we can come up with. Otherwise, our plan is to return next May, perhaps the second week again, we shall see. We miss you all and can't wait to see everyone again, whenever or wherever that may be.

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  2. Bubba

Bubba Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Sounds like an fantastic trip guys!!

3. Randy&Kay

Randy&Kay Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    Great report. Did scuba Steve survive with no repercussions

4. JoeMar

JoeMar Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    Great trip report and pics! We are thinking we have to start going Thurs - Thurs, so we can get to hang out with people from 2 different weeks. Hope to see you guys there next May.

5. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    No one got in trouble for the Paty'O Grill incident if that's what you mean. But when we left he had a pretty badly sprained ankle. He was limping around pretty good, hope he went to the scooter store.

6. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks, good report

7. DEEREMAN

DEEREMAN The bunny is out Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Great story. But next time let us texans know when to book so 4 couples can take over the plane...partay style

8. Jenandalbert

Jenandalbert Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Had a blast meeting you guys excellent report. Could not have said it better.

9. Triple Scots

Triple Scots Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    Great report again Doug n Kristin!!

Was great seeing u two again though I'm still feeling bad about Kristin's single malt experience .

Will try n make sure my pouch tastes better next time lol.

Take care guys!
    xx

10. midwestern

midwestern Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Thanks for the AWESOME trip report !!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice